Denver ML Issue at BetFirstClass

Re: Denver ML Issue at BetFirstClass

<table class="stg_table tborder sortable" id="sorttable7808"><thead class="thead"><tr><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="alt2"><td>13:03:16</td><td>-270</td><td>5d</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>00:03:08</td><td>-290</td><td>5d</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>09:03:11</td><td>-300</td><td>jazz</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>11:47:08</td><td>-300</td><td>5d</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>12:33:41</td><td>-320</td><td>jazz</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>16:24:10</td><td>-325</td><td>5d</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>17:12:47</td><td>-315</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>17:33:46</td><td>-316</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>17:58:49</td><td>-321</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>17:59:56</td><td>-330</td><td>jazz</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>20:08:46</td><td>-323</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>20:11:56</td><td>-340</td><td>jazz</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>20:13:44</td><td>-315</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>20:43:19</td><td>-319</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>20:51:17</td><td>-340</td><td>5d</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>20:58:20</td><td>-320</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>21:03:21</td><td>-305</td><td>pin</td></tr><tr class="alt1"><td>21:04:31</td><td>-325</td><td>jazz</td></tr><tr class="alt2"><td>21:08:20</td><td>-308</td><td>pin</td></tr></tbody></table>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

There is no question that BFC had every right to cancel the wagers two hours prior to the game and then every attempt was made to notify the players of this decision. The posted line at the time the decision was made was an average of 90 cents off ffom what was widely available at other shops and the volume and size of the wagers that were placed is indicative that the players were perfectly aware of this and were looking to take advantage of the situation.

Regardless, some have decided to turn this issue into a feeding frenzy and I am sickened by the attitude of more than a few posters who clearly have nothing better to do with their time than sling insults at us for taking a stand that is well within our rights.

The Denver ML wagers have been reinstated and the players' accounts have been credited accordingly. However, it needs to be said that this is primarily a decision that is being made out of regret for some things that were said last night and should in no way be considered a change of heart regarding the keystroke error made by the BFC clerk. Our position has always been and will continue to be that BFC has the right to cancel any wagers involving obvious line errors and this is how we will conduct our business in the future.

I have no intention of discussing this matter with those that do not believe that we had the right to cancel the wagers as it serves no purpose whatsoever. Bottom line is that it is our position that we do indeed have this right and in the future, our customers can expect to see a similar response when we discover that we have posted a bad number.

So, let me get this straight, you guys made the mistake and the players were the ones who 'paid for it'?

How can you middle a fight? :+clueless................................

Also, if the favorite is a lesser number, than the dog that is clearly a bad line. You gamble and you can't admit you're wrong here? You were wrong, people were taking a shot at the book.

Nuggets: -265
Mavericks: +305

What's wrong with that picture....?

You're a shot taker if you bet into the Nuggets there and don't alert the book that their line is off.

-265 with a comeback of +305 without a doubt would mean the -265 is a bad line.

It's painfully obvious that BFC was hoping they would keep even action on both sides, and hopefully the Den 1h ML would lose. Instead, BFC saw all of the money come in on Den 1h ML And then backed out because its plan backfired.

Any other explanation is hogwash. I wouldn't play there with anyone else's money.

It's painfully obvious that BFC was hoping they would keep even action on both sides, and hopefully the Den 1h ML would lose. Instead, BFC saw all of the money come in on Den 1h ML And then backed out because its plan backfired.

Any other explanation is hogwash. I wouldn't play there with anyone else's money.

If the line posted was -265/+305, that's not hogwash. -265 is a bad line there. Case closed.

Timetopay

EOG Master

If the line posted was -265/+305, that's not hogwash. -265 is a bad line there. Case closed.

Case closed on what? First day all they said was line did not move. Not that it was wrong.

Would love to see Shrink(which he cant) come in and say BFC was wrong and see whos balls you fondle then :houra

Case closed on what? First day all they said was line did not move. Not that it was wrong.

Would love to see Shrink(which he cant) come in and say BFC was wrong and see whos balls you fondle then :houra

I have done nothing but stick with my same opinion the whole way through. The Shrink or anyone else can feel free to disagree with me.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

BFC apparently made a mistake and paid the players...live and learn

There are other books out there that would have not paid the players with a fuck you to boot...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

What about the clerk who made the mistake?

You mean this one?

FORGIVEN!!!

BUT ONLY AFTER A NICE SPANKING, lol.

Imagine she's the linesmaker.
LM: Sir, we had a bad line out there and we had to cancel your wager.
You: Ok, But what are you wearing?
LM: Huh? Your stake has been put back into your account.
You: I want to put my stake into your account!
LM: Uhhm, Sir do you want to talk to Mike?
You: Mike Who? And a.... What wager?

Issue resolved.

:+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

reload what do you get for blowing BFC ?

do they give you a free trip to CR or something?

just curious

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why can't shrink comment?

is he on a trip?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

What about the clerk who made the mistake?

FORGIVEN!!!

BUT ONLY AFTER A NICE SPANKING, lol.

Imagine she's the linesmaker.
LM: Sir, we had a bad line out there and we had to cancel your wager.
You: Ok, But what are you wearing?
LM: Huh? Your stake has been put back into your account.
You: I want to put my stake into your account!
LM: Uhhm, Sir do you want to talk to Mike?
You: Mike Who? And a.... What wager?

Issue resolved.

:+textinb3

TO be 100% HONEST she is actually "HOTTER" than that

which is only * * * * * * reason she still has a place of Employment2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BFC apparently made a mistake and paid the players...live and learn

There are other books out there that would have not paid the players with a fuck you to boot...

THX VD

VD gents has been "Around" not only would Other Books not have Paid, as He says very good chance those that sent in every available Penny would have acct SUSP.

anyway, PEOPLE WERE PAID & simply blows my mind that anyone can still have any type Valid arguement

when you RISK 0 to win $ $ $ $ $ how in the f**** can you Argue guys .......

ATX

why can't shrink comment?

is he on a trip?

Yes, You guessed it..............

yeah, to one of the ONLY 3 fking places in the WORLD that doesn't have INTERNET!!

What a joke!! Can you guys believe these people would INSULT our intelligence like this???

:flatten :+peeing-2

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ATX

what does the SHRINK have to do with BFC other than if you can't get paid he Hands you $5,000.00 . . . . . How many time to we have to re-live this Denver ML where ALL wages were Paid IN FULL and no one LOST

if you have an acct here & need see Line History that Badly, contact Brandon @ 866 352 81974 EXT #3498

Cannon

Banned

I will stop the joking around but they are a D rated book with a history of association as well as employees with scam books that have scammed some of you. Just play at B or A rated books. Why would you even consider sending money to a D rated book it really makes no sense. Some of you guys are as dumb as a box of rocks.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

He is worried that his agent checks for BFC will be less than the postage for the envelope the check comes in.

AGENT CHECKS?????

what planet are you from, I have NEVER in my life seen someone who is an AGENT accuse someone else who is NOT of collecting agent checks

Go ahead & BASH B-F-C (even though your efforts) do minimal Damage

But, Leave EOG & SHIRNK alone

I'm SHocked they even allow you on this site

can you Imagine being the Owner of a SITE where one of your Customers who doesn't pay A DIME does nothing But Bash The Sponsors as well as Mgmt/Owner(s) . . . . you should thank him for even allow you on here to pick-up Potential Clients Cannon

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I will stop the joking around but they are a D rated book with a history of association as well as employees with scam books that have scammed some of you. Just play at B or A rated books. Why would you even consider sending money to a D rated book it really makes no sense. Some of you guys are as dumb as a box of rocks.

CANNON, who in the hell are you accusing of being Dumb . . . . are you the Smartest Person on the Planet ? ? ? ? ?

I've seen Many Many Many "ASSHOLES" in this Business, but you sir con't to amaze me on a daily if not hourly Basis . . . . .

ATX

ATX

what does the SHRINK have to do with BFC other than if you can't get paid he Hands you $5,000.00 . . . . . How many time to we have to re-live this Denver ML where ALL wages were Paid IN FULL and no one LOST

if you have an acct here & need see Line History that Badly, contact Brandon @ 866 352 81974 EXT #3498

I guess Shrink can't answer because he was on the plane with Judge.

:luvu

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ATX

Shrink does NOT need to answer anything

Have you read any of these Threads SIR?

EVERYONE WAS PAID

ATX

Hey Cannon, how is your biz going with Matchbook?

:bwah:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Let's put it like this, they would be going much much better if he would Focus lil more on Obtaining solid clients rather than Bashing EOG & BFC

Cannon

Banned

Hey Cannon, how is your biz going with Matchbook?

:bwah:

Not sure but I am winning money there. When I start getting Chucky The Lucky Ducky executive plays I will own that book very soon.