Derek Chauvin trial on CNN and other news channels

If that happened in 2021, some asshole would have whipped out their phone and I end up being mauled on social media and doxed by CNN and kicked out of school and branded a white supremacist for life.

Speaking of which. Funny story, I think. Went to some shit dorm party Freshman year at Sparty. Somebody put the NAZI symbol on my hand with Magic Johnson marker. The next morning I was the checker at the cafeteria. I didn't think much of it but I got a lot of dirty looks and some remarks. Eventually was asked to wash it off. Just imagine if that happened in 2021.

There was one annoying Jew on my floor who refused to accept my explanation and never talked to me again. I didn't like him anyway.
Yes, Michigan is a known stomping ground for the American Nazi Party, for many years. I believe Tim McVeigh had strong ties to the Michigan Nazi groups. Nazi, I truly believe your story. I don't think it's funny thou,

If that happened in 2021, some asshole would have whipped out their phone and I end up being mauled on social media and doxed by CNN and kicked out of school and branded a white supremacist for life.
Can you imagine if George Floyd was murdered by the cops 15 years ago? There probably wouldn't be video. The cops would have all lied and said he was resisting arrest and they felt their lives were in danger. But it happened in 2020 and there's video. And Floyd wasn't resisting. Floyd posed zero threat and the cop had no business to be kneeling on his neck for over 9 minutes. Of course Nazi's like Dumb Dude and Boston Massacre see it differently.

Not guilty, Dummy.

Dumb Dude, are you also rooting for Putin over Biden. Just like Fox News and a lot of Republicons.

Witness testifies she called the police on the police and tells them she witnessed a murder. It's all on video and now it's becoming clear some of the other cops were running interference. Nazi's like Dumb Dude, Boston Massacre and Adolf Trump don't believe the video. "It's a hoax. It was staged by paid actors".

Not guilty, Dummy.

Two Capitol police officers sue Benedict Donald for inciting an insurrections.

"Benedict Donald is not guilty. The rioters didn't kill any cops".
- Dumb Dude

"Derek Chauvin is not guilty. The video doesn't show him killing George Floyd".
- Very Dumb Dude

Very Dumb Dude take a stab at Matt Gaetz. Is he also innocent? Are we blaming the Deep State?

any odds out there on anything
Dumb Dude may be setting a market. I'm sure he'll give you +EV if you take guilty on Chauvin. His Nazi heart and mind think the video is a hoax, created by the Deep State. Send Dumb Dude a PM, and ask him what kind of odds he'll give you on guilty.

Are you gonna take a stab on Matt Gaetz? Guilty or innocent. The Q crowd is rooting for Gaetz like he's Putin. I believe I know where your Nazi heart is.
I know it's not a sirius investigation. Do you cee any Durham leaks? It's another DOJ funzies. Leak to NYT to cause political mischief.

If Matty got on the wrong side of the cuties #, he will have to face the consequences. That it was leaked means he's probably ok and his story is more believable.

I know it's not a sirius investigation. Do you cee any Durham leaks? It's another DOJ funzies. Leak to NYT to cause political mischief.

OK. To summarize Dumb Dudes knowledge:

1. Trump innocent of all crimes
2. Chauvin innocent
3. Insurgents innocents
4. Matty innocent
5. Roger Stone innocent
6. Etc
7. Etc.
8. Deep State Guilty
9. Bill Barr has the goods
10. Go get Em Bull Durham
11. Covid is a hoaz
12. Vaccine kills many and it hurts. AKA "Grouchie Ouchie

What did I leave out?

You don't leak legitimate investigations. If you leak, that means it's political fucknuttery. If Matty was in trouble, we'd find out when CNN shows the arrest without being tipped by the FBI. Next.

Witness after witness filled with regret and sorrow wishing they did more to stop the cop from murdering George Floyd.

Nazi's like Dumb Dude, Boston Massacre and Adolph Trump can't relate.

That's Another Democratic Hoax Scam, Just Like All The Lying Fucks in The Russian Collusion HOAX WITCH HUNT .
Benedict Donald's campaign manager, who received a pardon, sharing internal polling data with Russian spies, isn't collusion but a hoax? Lol, lol.

I would be very surprised if you weren't wrong again. Seems to be a pattern. Matt Gaetz took to Fox News and tied himself in knots trying to defend himself. Lol

https://www.vox.com/2021/3/31/22359...carlson-interview-sex-trafficking-allegations

I'm not going to argue with you Dummy but I will point out for our fellow EOG posters that Manafort gave polling data to an FBI asset who was spying on the Trump campaign. The polling data wasn't Manafort colluding. It was a honey trap to make it look like he was colluding but you continue to be you.

I'm not going to argue with you Dummy but I will point out for our fellow EOG posters that Manafort gave polling data to an FBI asset who was spying on the Trump campaign. The polling data wasn't Manafort colluding. It was a honey trap to make it look like he was colluding but you continue to be you.
It's hard to argue when you traffic in lies and false conspiracies and the facts aren't on your side. The FBI actually has a warrant out and a large reward for PauL Manafort's buddy "Russian Spy" Konstantin Kilimnik. The person who you're calling an FBI asset in order to support your baseless right wing lie. LOL!

You are a Nazi and worse a cancer. Let's hope Karma gets you but not until you lose again with Chauvin, Gaetz, Stone and Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...py-may-have-helped-coordinate-e-mail-n1237121

https://thehill.com/policy/national...ffers-250k-reward-for-russian-figure-kilimnik

There is clear evidence of honeytraps on all of these people:

Manafort
Carter Page
Flynn
Coffee
Don Jr

Manafort the polling data. Carter Page, his CIA related Russian connections, Flynn the ambush Stroke interview, Coffee everything was thrown at him, Don Jr the Trump Tower meeting.

I think we can add Roger Stone. I don't think Guccifer was who he thought he was.

There is clear evidence of honeytraps on all of these people:

Manafort - A criminal who received a pardon from the leader of the treasonous Nazi cartel, who also happened to be the worst and most criminal president ever
Carter Page - Small Russian Operative losing one lawsuit after another
Flynn - A criminal who received a pardon from the leader of the treasonous Nazi cartel
Coffee
Don Jr - Son of the worst president ever, got caught leading up a treasonous cartel making plans with the Russians and their agent "Wikileaks" to help his dad get elected president.

Manafort the polling data. Carter Page, his CIA related Russian connections, Flynn the ambush Stroke interview, Coffee everything was thrown at him, Don Jr the Trump Tower meeting.

I think we can add Roger Stone. I don't think Guccifer was who he thought he was.

Again proving how cancerous you are.

See the facts in red!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
i fly by rubbers post without notice.....i just reply to tell him to fvck off every 10 days or so for fun.....dont read his shit at all....dudes a tard

fvcking dell.....don't get caught up talking back and forth with runner....he's a pig in slop.....let fairwarning be the only poster to waste his time....you got bigger mountains to climb besides that ant hill....you getting boring dude....snap out of it
Dumb Dude has been exposed as a Nazi that traffics in nothing but lies and conspiracies in order to support his lying right wing rhetoric. Glory again will be coming soon.

"Stop the steal".
- Dumb Dude

"Until I see a video George Floyd wasn't killed. Its's a dem hoax".
- Dumb Dude

"Until I see a video no cops were killed by the Trump insurgents".
- Dumb Dude

"As long as the Deep State doesn't interfere Bill Bar will produce the goods to keep Adolph Trump in power".
- Dumb Dude

"It was a two hit fight. The teen boy hit my eye and then I hit the ground".
- Teddy Nazi

Last edited:
Dumb Dude, fuck Teddy Nazi. A fucken teenager took him out with one punch. You, keep bringing the right wing lies. You got the cancer from drinking the Trump-Aid.

"It's the Deep State".
- Dumb Dude

That's top notch hockey Minnesota prep.
Used to live there as a kid and basically the entire state would shut down to watch the tournament on network TV

It would start on a Wednesday morning at 9 and every game would be sold out with 18,000 in the St Paul civic center.

Amazing hockey and the best HS sporting event there was.

Haven’t lived there in a long time so no idea if it’s still as big a deal as it used to be