Derek Chauvin trial on CNN and other news channels

Used to live there as a kid and basically the entire state would shut down to watch the tournament on network TV

It would start on a Wednesday morning at 9 and every game would be sold out with 18,000 in the St Paul civic center.

Amazing hockey and the best HS sporting event there was.

Haven’t lived there in a long time so no idea if it’s still as big a deal as it used to be
That ended about 20 yrs ago, they ruined the tourney when they went to the class system, which effectively devalued the teams of 80% of the state. Used to be a rabid hockey school from a tiny town up north would play the big suburban schools, now those tiny schools play each other and no one cares.

It's sad, it used to be great like you said. Now it's shown on channel 45, which very few watch.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That ended about 20 yrs ago, they ruined the tourney when they went to the class system, which effectively devalued the teams of 80% of the state. Used to be a rabid hockey school from a tiny town up north would play the big suburban schools, now those tiny schools play each other and no one cares.

It's sad, it used to be great like you said. Now it's shown on channel 45, which very few watch.
Sounds like Indiana HS Hoops.

Sounds like Indiana HS Hoops.
Yup, the lower classes play each other in the daytime , no ones watching, no buzz, no nothing, so unlike before you'll never know how good they are. The once in a decade win of a school with 100 students over a school with 1000 students was what made it special - david vs goliath.

And Marxism.

You're a Combination of All That Anti- American Compound Mix.
Says the Nazi that is in the bucket of deplorables that's rooting for Vlady Putin and turned a blind eye to Trump/Putin conspiracy against America's democratic process. Recently Biden called Putin a killer and now most of Fox News and the Trump base are rooting for the Russian Killer of America's president. The projection by Boston Massacre and the American Nazi party is massive.

I don't care about situations involving cops and people under the influence. I'm not siding with anybody who moments prior was known to be fucked up on whatever.

If cops let these people go about their jolly way society would be even more messed up than it is now. It's not even the counterfeit bill its the fuckery involved when you're under the influence. I don't know the answers though.

Last edited:

That really was one of the great things about the tournament back in the day like you said. The small schools like War Road against big school rich boys from Edina

Rochester used to have a powerhouse as well

That really was one of the great things about the tournament back in the day like you said. The small schools like War Road against big school rich boys from Edina

Rochester used to have a powerhouse as well
St paul and mpls used to field good teams as well, those days are over as Hmongs/blacks, etc dont play hockey - so now it's big suburban districts playing each other and small towns playing each other.

It's very sad, the huge interest it used to get is gone.

I don't care about situations involving cops and people under the influence. I'm not siding with anybody who moments prior was known to be fucked up on whatever.

If cops let these people go about their jolly way society would be even more messed up than it is now. It's not even the counterfeit bill its the fuckery involved when you're under the influence. I don't know the answers though.
Wow? What a fuken idiot to assume the cop had two options. And to assume the black man was fucked up on whatever? LOL

1. Let the innocent unarmed black man go his merry way?
2. Kill the unarmed black man.

IWIWAP, another right wing racist volunteers his very closed minded racist opinion.

Last edited:
Nah, runner. Cashier said he was fucked up I thought.

I'm drinking some cheap vodka tonight and run the streets. I'm going to try things out and if I get away with illegal things I will keep doing it because I'm a fuck boy who thinks he's invincible.

I'm drinking some cheap vodka tonight and run the streets. I'm going to try things out and if I get away with illegal things I will keep doing it because I'm a fuck boy who thinks he's invincible.
No, cashier didn't say that. But he did say he seemed like a nice guy. I don't think the cashier said anything close to Floyd being fucked up? But it's irrelevant. What's relevant is you volunteered your idiotic opinion that included 2 options for how police should deal with people that are allegedly fucked up on whatever. Nice due process. LOL Most sick gamblers have sick minds when it comes to reason and common sense. Very similar to the mindset of the far right wing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious what your opinion is of the Republicon voter suppression bills/legislation sweeping this nation?

Cashier suspected George Floyd was "high."

Cashier also said Floyd was friendly and talkative.
And approachable. He also said he didn't think Floyd knew the $20 was counterfeit. He also testified that Floyd stretched his arms over his head multiple times and did not lose his balance. Evidence he was very far from being fucked up on whatever. The way Iwish spins it to fit his racist right wing narrative. They just keep spinning and lying.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And approachable. He also said he didn't think Floyd knew the $20 was counterfeit. He also testified that Floyd stretched his arms over his head multiple times and did not lose his balance. Evidence he was very far from being fucked up on whatever. The way Iwish spins it to fit his racist right wing narrative. They just keep spinning and lying.
Ever hear the term high functional drunk?

I'm not spinning it. The guy he chilled with all day wouldn't even say what they did even if you paid him a million dollars. You guys waste too much energy on this type of crap.

I'm not spinning it. The guy he chilled with all day wouldn't even say what they did even if you paid him a million dollars. You guys waste too much energy on this type of crap.
Suspicion of being fucked up on something means you lose your rights in America? Weak attempt at saying what you really mean. Black lives don't matter you racist piece of shit. You clearly spun the facts to fit your racist right narrative.

Welcome to team MAGA, wishy. Big Dummy will now attack you every post.
"Fight for Trump the Trump insurgents" chanted at the Capitol riot. The also shouted kill the police with their own gun. The also shouted "stop the steal".

Dumb Dude a Nazi and a proud MAGA. Who's rooting for Chauvin, Putin, Matty, and Donnyboy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The same president who says there is no problem at the border also. He is senile.
No new problem. The problem will always be there until an immigration reform bill is passed. America has laws, immigration and refugee laws that you obviously think should be ignored. Trump's dismantling of the US immigration system and infrastructure has created an bigger headache then normal for Biden,. Also the delayed transfer of power like never seen before was Trump's doing and intentional to increase the problem at the border.

I notice how you never referred to the wealthy corporate owners as "illegals" for providing illegal employment to migrants and refugees. Yes, it's an obvious bias.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...ration-immigration-system-changes/6996457002/

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No new problem. The problem will always be there until an immigration reform bill is passed. America has laws, immigration and refugee laws that you obviously think should be ignored. Trump's dismantling of the US immigration system and infrastructure has created an bigger headache then normal for Biden,. Also the delayed transfer of power like never seen before was Trump's doing and intentional to increase the problem at the border.

I notice how you never referred to the wealthy corporate owners as "illegals" for providing illegal employment to migrants and refugees. Yes, it's an obvious bias.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...ration-immigration-system-changes/6996457002/
I have said they should go after them also.

Biden Has No Fuckin Clue, Where He is, or What He is Doing.

He's Just as Shaky in The Brain as He is in The Legs.

Those White House Workers are All Psychiatric Rehabilitation Therapists.
But you humped Trump for over 4 years. He's obviously the worst, most criminal, treasonous president ever. And it's not even close. And all the legitimate history books will document this. You and your kind have zero credibility, turn a blind eye to US laws and norms. Do America a favor and keep your Trump humping opinion to yourself. Unless the situation calls for comedy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All you are missing is the murder of an unarmed innocent black man by a group of cops. You already made yourself clear. In your opinion George Floyd's life didn't matter. It makes total sense you wouldn't watch a second of it.
Some of us work during the day and others watch trials with their opinion formed long before the facts come out.

Will you mostly peacefully protest if the cop is found not guilty or guilty of a lesser charge?

The same president who says there is no problem at the border also. He is senile.
This comment makes one think you may be senile or a parrot for the right wing.

A 2 trillion infrastructure bill that needs to be bigger will be paid for by new corporate taxes. Per Joe Biden. How popular is that? Mitch McConnell the Republicon leader says no matter what's in the bill you won't get 1 vote from a Republicon. How popular is that? Thanks for the warning Mitch. The bill will get tweaked and passed without any input from the obstructionist Republicons.

Getting Corps to pay for it has the approval of 50% of American Republicon but zero approval from Congress Republicons. Lol.

Some of us work during the day and others watch trials with their opinion formed long before the facts come out.

Will you mostly peacefully protest if the cop is found not guilty or guilty of a lesser charge?
I work during the day also. Haven't seen one minute of live coverage. But I catch the news at night. I listen to news radio before work and during breaks. I care that the cops murdered another innocent black person.

Facts didn't matter to you. Your opinion was based on racist attacks and lies of the dead person. All irrelevant but constant right wing rhetoric. Just like the pro Putin rhetoric coming from right wing media and Trump defenders after Biden called Trump's ally a killer. Vladimir Putin the killer.