Derek Chauvin trial on CNN and other news channels

The autopsy showed no sign that his death was asphyxiation, none, and they can tell, whether the jury believes it is another matter.
Merlin a notorious far right wing spinner and liar.

The autopsy report I read said he died of asphyxiation due to sustained pressure. The report also mentions blunt force injuries to Floyd's head, face, shoulders and elbows. And then there's the video of Floyd pleading for his life as the killer cop increased the sustained pressure on his knee on Floyd's neck. For nine minutes. A murder in broad daylight.

Merlin a notorious far right wing spinner and liar.

The autopsy report I read said he died of asphyxiation due to sustained pressure. The report also mentions blunt force injuries to Floyd's head, face, shoulders and elbows. And then there's the video of Floyd pleading for his life as the killer cop increased the sustained pressure on his knee on Floyd's neck. For nine minutes. A murder in broad daylight.
I'm notorious, i kinda like that.

The chicks dig the bad boys.

But you humped Trump for over 4 years. He's obviously the worst, most criminal, treasonous president ever. And it's not even close. And all the legitimate history books will document this. You and your kind have zero credibility, turn a blind eye to US laws and norms. Do America a favor and keep your Trump humping opinion to yourself. Unless the situation calls for comedy.

Trump Always Defended America Against Outside Anti-American Free Loading Marxist/Communist/Fascist/ Scum Parasites Like You.

That Will Always Be The Case, When Going Against Your Cult of Sewer Rats.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
merlin....iv'e been back at work for a week and a half so my only update on the case is sneaking a peak on my phone to this thread.....have you been watching the live stream....any opinion on who's 'winning' so far or when you think they might wrap this up

merlin....iv'e been back at work for a week and a half so my only update on the case is sneaking a peak on my phone to this thread.....have you been watching the live stream....any opinion on who's 'winning' so far or when you think they might wrap this up
You are losing Teddy. It was a great week for the prosecution. The famous blue wall has come down. Police testifying against police. Police saying the police used unnecessary force. There's still time for the defense to turn it around but don't hold your breath.

I have not watched much at all of the trial, just a few highlights, the local media here is hopelessly corrupt - they say the prosecution has been masterful the defense horrible - so take that for what it's worth.

The defense has not even begun their defense, i would think the trial would last a couple more weeks. The jury is pretty liberal but there are a couple exceptions, at best I would expect a hung jury, perhaps guilty on the lesser charge. I have zero faith in the legal system, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

E$

EOG Veteran
Prosecution case has been based entirely on emotion thus far (which will probably work.) Defense needs to focus on cause of death, but that probably won't matter anyway.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You are losing Teddy. It was a great week for the prosecution. The famous blue wall has come down. Police testifying against police. Police saying the police used unnecessary force. There's still time for the defense to turn it around but don't hold your breath.
Love to have the back of a cop who tried to rat you out. That works well in the hood.

the blue wall is the union.. cannot do it.. AFL-CIO

What a FUCKIN RAT, That Lieutenant is, That Testified Against Chauvin.

The Only Time I Would Have Done Something Like That, Would Have Been if Big Runner was The Defendant on Trial.

Speaking of rats. You're the anti fairness Dumb fuck. A Nazi that probably dealt off the bottom of the deck in a local poker games. Like Ed Norton in rounders. He was a Grifter. Speaking of Grifters, you were a proud humper of the most famous Grifter of all time.

Big Runner Would Have Been THE RAT, That Everybody Would Have Had To Watch Out For, in The Police Patrolmen's Union.
You paint a very telling picture of how awful police and police unions are. I would want nothing to do with those right wing pig organizations. Majority of them are Nazi's. And this will be confirmed after Chauvin is found guilty.

"Supporting fairness makes one a rat".
- Boston Massacre the Nazi promoter of unfairness

Last edited:
go to 20 min mark, Barnes talks about the drug dealer in the car is the real murderer, with Floyd swallowing the fetanyal on behalf of the drug dealer.

You paint a very telling picture of how awful police and police unions are. I would want nothing to do with those right wing pig organizations. Majority of them are Nazi's. And this will be confirmed after Chauvin is found guilty.

"Supporting fairness makes one a rat".
- Boston Massacre the Nazi promoter of unfairness

Supporting a Thief, Drug Addict, Woman Abuser Verifies That Your are a Liability To Society.

Last edited:
Supporting a Thief, Drug Addict, Woman Abuser Verifies That Your are a Liability To Society.
Is that your description of Donnyboy? I don't support him. You're fucking clueless

Boy was testimony damaging to the killer police. Attending doctor says George Floyd died from lack of oxygen. Asphyxiation. No signs of death caused by drug overdose.

Quick update from the Derek Chauvin courtroom. They just removed the visitors chair for Derek Chauvin from the courtroom. It hasn't been needed. Chauvin hasn't had 1 visitor since the trial started.

Nazi, get your ass too Minnesota and support your murderous racist role model. I'm sure the court will bring back the chair.

Prosecution case has been based entirely on emotion thus far (which will probably work.) Defense needs to focus on cause of death, but that probably won't matter anyway.
Attending doctor tells courtroom he believes George Floyd died from lack of oxygen. Asphyxiation! Witnesses in the courtroom say when the doctor said yes to Asphyxiation, all the jurors looked down and started writing on their note pads.

Cause of death! Key witness, the attending physician, the doctor in charge, says Asphyxiation.

E$, get your ass to Minnesota. The racist killer cop needs your support. There's a Chauvin visitors chair available.

The autopsy showed no sign that his death was asphyxiation, none, and they can tell, whether the jury believes it is another matter.
Merlin, the physician in charge. The physician that tried to say George Floyd's life says the cause of death was Asphyxiation.

Get your racist Nazi ass to the courthouse. Chauvin has a vacant visitors chair that hasn't been used this entire trial. Do it for all your racist EOG brothers that believe only white lives matter". You're local, Teddy Nazi is in California, Lying Skippy is in Fulton County, Dumb Alfie is in Key Largo, BM is wearing his Camp Auschwitz shirt in Boston.

Do it for only white lives matter.

JK can you send Merlin an EOG T-Shirt too wear while he's supporting Chauvin. We need some more only white lives matter posters here at EOG.

For you Guesser. RIP

Attending doctor tells courtroom he believes George Floyd died from lack of oxygen. Asphyxiation! Witnesses in the courtroom say when the doctor said yes to Asphyxiation, all the jurors looked down and started writing on their note pads.

Cause of death! Key witness, the attending physician, the doctor in charge, says Asphyxiation.

E$, get your ass to Minnesota. The racist killer cop needs your support. There's a Chauvin visitors chair available.
Xi Told You That.

Good, I Hope That Fuck, Xi, Gets Ripped Off Every Day.

1617642008279.png

Last edited:

Rockfish

EOG Senior Member
Some choky prikk fell through a window at the bank and his ear fell off. He owed me near 20k so I guess he was in a rush to get it. Soon as I picked ear up the pope showed up I got buddy left ear in my right hand.

A big misunderstanding. Buddie told the Robe he lost his balance. I got 3 instead of 10. No weapons involved either. Ear don't look nothin like an ear when it lost it head.

I am a way nicer man now.
I love this story. i am curious how did it come about that he owed you 20 dimes? personal loan? did the guy owe from gambling? sounds like he deserved it. Did you ever get the 20 dimes? After all you needed to pay a lawyer. if you don't like the questions i understand.