Derek Chauvin trial on CNN and other news channels

I love this story. i am curious how did it come about that he owed you 20 dimes? personal loan? did the guy owe from gambling? sounds like he deserved it. Did you ever get the 20 dimes? After all you needed to pay a lawyer. if you don't like the questions i understand.

I love the questions fella

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was shocked to learn through court testimony that Derek Chauvin weighs only 140 pounds.

I knew Chauvin was a mental lightweight.

Turns out, he's a physical lightweight too.

Trump the Grifter, scammed his donors out of 100 million dollars. Just another lawsuit coming Trump's way. Boston Massacre loves Trump, and might also love Derek Chauvin .

Boston Massacre is a symbol of the worst in America.

This Marxist Creep Supports a Guy, Who Put a Gun To The Stomach of a Pregnant Woman.

This Marxist Creep Supports a Guy, Who Put a Gun To The Stomach of a Pregnant Woman.
You shaking a little. It's not looking good for your guy and guys. Killer cop Chauvin going down. Sexual predator and most famous Grifter, Adolph Trump going down, and sexual predator, hardline criminal Republicon Matty G. going down. All Republicons and white supremacists going down. Cha, Cha, Cha changing!

Poor Nazi's.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You shaking a little. It's not looking good for your guy and guys. Killer cop Chauvin going down. Sexual predator and most famous Grifter, Adolph Trump going down, and sexual predator, hardline criminal Republicon Matty G. going down. All Republicons and white supremacists going down. Cha, Cha, Cha changing!

Poor Nazi's.
Lets hear about supporting a thug who threatened a pregnant woman instead.

runner has his head in the sand with so many issues it's pathetic.......
You're constantly spreading misinformation. Including the lies you trafficked when you defended Adolph Trump. Your favorite Nazi!

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested"
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswomen Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

Anyone see the pattern?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You're constantly spreading misinformation. Including the lies you trafficked when you defended Adolph Trump. Your favorite Nazi!

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested"
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswomen Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

Anyone see the pattern?
no boarder crisis with kids in cages under joey say's runner.

can't use the word crisis..........

runner say's no wall. now i hear joey is going to finish the wall in some spots. so it's ok then......

runner the fraud.......

no boarder crisis with kids in cages under joey say's runner.

can't use the word crisis..........

runner say's no wall. now i hear joey is going to finish the wall in some spots. so it's ok then......

runner the fraud.......

You're a parrot. Little do you know. The transfer of power after Trump lost was the slowest in the history of America. And it was intentional on the part of Benedict Donald and his administration. They needed as much time as allowed to destroy the tenants and departments of the government. And it all was based on lies and agenda. Joe Biden inherited a government in shambles, intentionally made worse by Trump and his administration. Never before in the history of America. But we never had a traitor as president. They left a mess and a mass genocide. But the parrot only knows what he hears from his far right wing sources. Obvious losers!!!!

We know you said the black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested. Wrong.

In you opinion who caused George Floyd's death?
george died by swallowing fetanyal with a heart disease on behalf of the drug dealer he was riding with, not from a 140 lb cop leaning on a 6'6 250 lb floyd

Last edited by a moderator:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You're a parrot. Little do you know. The transfer of power after Trump lost was the slowest in the history of America. And it was intentional on the part of Benedict Donald and his administration. They needed as much time as allowed to destroy the tenants and departments of the government. And it all was based on lies and agenda. Joe Biden inherited a government in shambles, intentionally made worse by Trump and his administration. Never before in the history of America. But we never had a traitor as president. They left a mess and a mass genocide. But the parrot only knows what he hears from his far right wing sources. Obvious losers!!!!
horrible excuse for failure...........

george did by swallowing fetanyal with a heart disease on behalf of the drug dealer he was riding with, not from a 140 lb cop leaning on a 6'6 250 lb floyd
You're not a fair person. Your racist agenda is very obvious. Your opinion is an extreme outlier and you are a symbol of the worst in America.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
We know you said the black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested. Wrong.

In you opinion who caused George Floyd's death?
floyd caused floyds death. law abiding citizens rarely interact with the police. criminals always get involved with the police.........
that said, the cop went too far......

floyd caused floyds death. law abiding citizens rarely interact with the police. criminals always get involved with the police.........
that said, the cop went too far......
Your racism is very obvious. Your opinion is an outlier. You're a symbol of the worst this country has to offer. Glad you shared your racist dumb opinion. It was predictable.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Your racism is very obvious. Your opinion is an outlier. You're a symbol of the worst this country has to offer. Glad you shared your racist dumb opinion. It was predictable.
you're the imbecile who supports people who break the law. sad that you live in the usa. you represent the worst of the population..........

don't give out phony 20's...
Don't call the police if you think the person didn't know it was phony. But the suspect was a black guy and at the time his life sort of didn't matter. The store clerk feels guilty as fuck. And admitted he didn't think Floyd knew he was passing a bad twenty.

Mr. Top admits he's team killer cop. Ignorance? Massive?

Don't call the police if you think the person didn't know it was phony. But the suspect was a black guy and at the time his life sort of didn't matter. The store clerk feels guilty as fuck. And admitted he didn't think Floyd knew he was passing a bad twenty.

but the donalds pic was on the 20 i thought

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

A lot of ignorance in the quoted post. That’s ok, I bet the kid last night was innocent also.

A lot of ignorance in the quoted post. That’s ok, I bet the kid last night was innocent also.
Your sarcasm isn't funny. Especially since you've never defended an unarmed innocent black person killed or seriously wounded by reckless killer cops in your life.

You've also said you haven't seen one minute of the Chauvin trial? But you're making judgments. Lol

It wasn't. And reports are Floyd had a 100 cashed earlier in the day. I'm betting that's where the bad twenty came from. But it's obvious there's a reason Floyd's life doesn't matter to you.

i dont watch cnn so i don;t know anything but the 20 ... but i know the jail is full of innocent people.

i dont watch cnn so i don;t know anything but the 20 ... but i know the jail is full of innocent people.
"Railturd I like the way you think. I'm on your bandwagon, Trump is a lock to be reelected. He's the law and order president. And I don't watch CNN. Plus he won't take shit from China. And I don't watch CNN".
- Mr. Top

America getting back to normal. Innocent unarmed black kid targeted and kill by over policing. Innocent, unarmed black Army medic, held at gunpoint and peppered sprayed by aggressive cops over policing. And another school shooting in Knoxville. Things are normal as usual in America. Change is difficult. Cops haven't been held accountable for forever. So they target and over police. Black people are being abused, targeted or killed for petty or very minor offenses

george died by swallowing fetanyal with a heart disease on behalf of the drug dealer he was riding with, not from a 140 lb cop leaning on a 6'6 250 lb floyd

Shut the fukk up ya smelly fukkin fat chick.

You ain't the coroner and you weren't there. Even if you were you'd fukk it up.