DeShaun Watson Start...

Heim

EOG Master
His exhibition snaps were brutal. I know he's been practicing for a few weeks but you almost have to look at the dog, and former team
IMO. I get it, with that contract, he has to play. But rust outweighs rest here.

As a side note, some of his accusers will be at the game....

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Clevland played almost a full overtime period vs TB as well. I will be playing Houston first half. Kyle Allen was terrible for Houston(down 30-0 at half)after not starting for two years himself)

Heim

EOG Master
Bookmakers claiming this game lowest volume of any regular season.

Makes sense, uncertainty makes bettors more nervous than a Deshaun Watson masseuse.

Heim

EOG Master
The more I watch this guy, the more I wonder what the Browns were thinking with that contract.

Valuist

EOG Master
Browns D held Arizona to....58 total yards??? On 48 plays? Granted, Arizona IS the worst team in the league (sorry, you can't debate that) and Tune is not ready for the NFL. But in 5 decades of watching the NFL, I've never seen a team with only 58 total yards.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Browns D held Arizona to....58 total yards??? On 48 plays? Granted, Arizona IS the worst team in the league (sorry, you can't debate that) and Tune is not ready for the NFL. But in 5 decades of watching the NFL, I've never seen a team with only 58 total yards.

You must not be an early Seahawks sufferer like me. Nov 4, 1979, the Seahawks lost 24-0 to the Rams, passed for 25 yds (Zorn 2 for 17), rushed for 23, and lost -55 on sacks.

Net -7 total yards.

Valuist

EOG Master
You must not be an early Seahawks sufferer like me. Nov 4, 1979, the Seahawks lost 24-0 to the Rams, passed for 25 yds (Zorn 2 for 17), rushed for 23, and lost -55 on sacks.

Net -7 total yards.

I was watching the NFL in 1979 but not yet betting it, unless you count doing the football pool picks for my dad at his job.

Was that the Ferragamo/Tyler/Dennard Rams who went to the Super Bowl?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I was watching the NFL in 1979 but not yet betting it, unless you count doing the football pool picks for my dad at his job.

Was that the Ferragamo/Tyler/Dennard Rams who went to the Super Bowl?

Yeah, Ferragamo was the backup QB to Pat Haden who broke his finger midway thru the season.