Deshaun Watson

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No. The clevfan Clowns did. It's their money. They are paying the woman and Watson who gets a paid 1 year vacation.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Yep time is ticking & he can’t afford (no pun intended) to let these lawsuits linger on…. I guess he figures if he settles all the lawsuits, he can take a 4-8 game suspension & play the latter half of the season.

Heim

EOG Master
Yep time is ticking & he can’t afford (no pun intended) to let these lawsuits linger on…. I guess he figures if he settles all the lawsuits, he can take a 4-8 game suspension & play the latter half of the season.

True...trying to mitigate the damage. Also, interesting timing. Watson hit the cap on lawsuits making the contract voidable,
suddenly settlements announced.

I would love to see Watson's legal bill from Rusty's firm, $500 a hour, plus $5 for copies, etc....I bet he's
charging Watson while using the bathroom.

Last edited:

homie1975

EOG Addicted
a few buddies who visited Pattaya for an extended stay, almost never returned. they said the treatment was absolutely addictive. LOL

Valuist

EOG Master
What do we judge the point spread difference between Watson and Mayfield? 3-3.5 points maybe?

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
What do we judge the point spread difference between Watson and Mayfield? 3-3.5 points maybe?

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.
I say less but I may be in the minority with that opinion.

homie1975

EOG Addicted

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years
. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.

I will be shocked if they suspend him for two full seasons.

one season 17 games is what i see coming, just a hunch.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Treatment…. 😂

as in "Royal".

they showed me a pic of a lady boy who was insanely gorgeous.

if i would have been in bed w that lady boy and felt the cock, my straight hetero asss would have likely continued the mission because they face and tits were so beautiful and natural looking

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
True...trying to mitigate the damage. Also, interesting timing. Watson hit the cap on lawsuits making the contract voidable,
suddenly settlements announced.

I would love to see Watson's legal bill from Rusty's firm, $500 a hour, plus $5 for copies, etc....I bet he's
charging Watson while using the bathroom.

Too funny.

$5 for copies.

Those law firms know all the tricks.

HEIM, the one-time attorney, would know.

royboy

EOG Dedicated
Funniest thing to me is how they're saying it's a first time offense for Watson. I mean yeah, for the first victim. What about the other 20+?? Just laughable logic for this scumbag to get off as light as possible bc he's a star qb.

kane

EOG master
Funniest thing to me is how they're saying it's a first time offense for Watson. I mean yeah, for the first victim. What about the other 20+?? Just laughable logic for this scumbag to get off as light as possible bc he's a star qb.
Spot on

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
as in "Royal".

they showed me a pic of a lady boy who was insanely gorgeous.

if i would have been in bed w that lady boy and felt the cock, my straight hetero asss would have likely continued the mission because they face and tits were so beautiful and natural looking

You're gay, not that there's anything wrong with it......

When a dude says "if the guy is attractive I will sleep with him" that person speaking is not straight.

Good call on Watson sitting out the year, that seems to be the latest thought around the league.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
You're gay, not that there's anything wrong with it......

When a dude says "if the guy is attractive I will sleep with him" that person speaking is not straight.

Good call on Watson sitting out the year, that seems to be the latest thought around the league.

you obviously did not sense that i was joking LOL

Heim

EOG Master
Watson's passes on the massage table were more successful than his passes tonight.

Brutal

Last edited: