Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's play it out. Ronaldo lifts the trophy. Harbaugh lifts the trophy. Lions don't lose again and lift the trophy. Izzo lifts the trophy.

Putin nukes Ukraine. She invades Taiwan. WW3. Armageddon. I die a walkoff "winner".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll tell you what, kane. I will tell you what. Lions next 3 games at home and pretty soft remaining. Division is out but wild card very much in play. Thursday is everything. Win and alive, lose and the opposite of alive.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I'll tell you what, kane. I will tell you what. Lions next 3 games at home and pretty soft remaining. Division is out but wild card very much in play. Thursday is everything. Win and alive, lose and the opposite of alive.
Lions standings at 4-6, with remaining schedule....

Buffalo
Jax
Vikings
@Jets
@Panthers
Bears
@GB

I see them finishing greater than 2-5 to cover my season win total under.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lions standings at 4-6, with remaining schedule....

Buffalo
Jax
Vikings
@Jets
@Panthers
Bears
@GB

I see them finishing greater than 2-5 to cover my season win total under.

Excuse me? GB game 16, 17, or 18 when they are out of the playoffs, we have seen before. Lions have usually won. That means you need 1-5 next 6.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Will be interesting to see if the Lions can hang with Buffalo. Ford Field is going to be electric and nuts today, between the Lions fan and the Bills Mafia. I sold my tickets so I'm enjoying the game on TV today. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is another example of his brain lacking the required memory cells to automatically know you take it to the 2 minute warning. Then if you want to pass, pass. But at least take away 1 Joshy timeout.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Lions win and Vonny is out for the season, get the rooster win, NFC Central win and AFC East win. I will give up the under for that.