Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
17-14 at the half, Lions playing tough. If I'm one of the 41 in Circa Survivor with Buffalo, I'm starting to breathe a little harder now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they get past Jets without a loss, clear path to the end.

@ Carolina
Bears
@ Packers

Normally, Packers would be a monster but not when they will have nothing to play for.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
If they get past Jets without a loss, clear path to the end.

@ Carolina
Bears
@ Packers

Normally, Packers would be a monster but not when they will have nothing to play for.

the only thing that concerns me about the game at GB is you're playing outdoors in January in Green Bay, you never know what you're going to get weatherwise.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can do without Homo's fangirl outbursts. Your schtick has expired, Tony. Get out and take your goofy dimples with you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would like the Lions to have the ball last with a chance to win. Be best I can hope. 4th and goal or last second kick. Josh puts that shit in the endzone, it's over hustle double meaning.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll post this. Objectively, this looks like a Lions win scripted game. I'm with Bowling on Survivor people holding their bad beat breath.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's play it out, shall we. Lions touch, 0 XP. 20-19. Josh touch, 0 XP. 20-25. Lions touch last play. 26-25 FT. Side and under.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As a bonus whore, Joshy get knocked out like Vonny. Tua, Pats or Jets win the division that order of preference.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Lions playing awesome.

Allen and the Bills have lost their offensive swagger. No big play ability. Not even attempting them.

Hope the Lions pull this out...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Could have been a disaster. I will take the punt and 90 yards. Goof made 2 bad throws. Near pick and 3rd down miss.