Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's look ahead. What if #7 plays Minnesota and #6 plays San Fag? Interesting scenario for week 18. You know who you'd want to play. Depends where Minny and San Fag land. May not know.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For me, it is more than that. I want an NFC Championship have at it boys. Would be fitting because of the inglorious 1983 playoff game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hipple throwing shade at Danielson. No cut and piss from PDF. Said if he didn't get Jale Hurts, Lions win. He has no standing to talk shade at anyone but since Danielson threw 4 or 5 picks, he is right. Danielson and Murray lost that game. Murray made a 50 yarder but missed 2 shorter. I'll take missing the 50 and making the other 2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1980, 81, 82 Lions had problems. 1983 had it all except quarterback and kicker. Good lick enough to go all the way. Was robbed a matchup against the Redskins. Maybe they would have lost but will never know.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want a rematch this playoffs but not until the NFC Championship. SF and Lions my top 2 teams. Wait until week 18 so I know what I special needs. It will help if the 3 teams ahead lose next 2 then have some wiggle wiggle room. Could possibly clinch next week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's take a peaky. Right now, 7 plays Viking, 6 plays SF. 6 is Giants and of course they play Vikings. Good grief. I don't even want to think about it until after this week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No let's think about it. It's actually clear. We want Cousins to like that to solidify 2. SF has the TB. Cousins has to win out. Colts badbeat may turn out to be a good thing. Lions pass everybody for 6. Play Minny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not sure howid they do pairings. If it is classic, Lions will play SF divisional round. If it is be worst seed vs be best seed, Lions will play Eagles. Then I get my have at it boys dream NFC championship.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
For those who don't rememebr, Sam Darnold's first game was for the Jets vs Lions on MNF in Matt Patricia's first game as a coach. After a pick 6, it was all Jets and Darnild who killed the Lions something like 44-7

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
It was always a stretch for them. Next year the expectation will be a home playoff game win.

Sold my Lions Bears game tickets to some sucker for $730, face for the pair is $260. This was moments after the Jets game.

Phinnias T Barnum was right!!!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'm not sure howid they do pairings. If it is classic, Lions will play SF divisional round. If it is be worst seed vs be best seed, Lions will play Eagles. Then I get my have at it boys dream NFC championship.

A classic example of buying the plate before the food.