Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am convinced they teach DB's to interfere so the refs have PI flexibility. They certainly aren't teaching them to play the ball.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Important question. Do NFL entertainment contracts contain NDI's? You might know it as hush money if you follow CNN. I am taking a blind Guesser that every single contract does as well as any employment document of anyone employed or contracted by the NFLe.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think the answer of NDI's are publicly available because raw contracts not published. Would have to come from the agent or player and it's a Fight Club dilemma.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have an impossible SGP.

Goof over passing yards
St James 2 or more TD's
St. James over receiving yards
Bears under 23.5

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Lions look to be cruising in this one. Fields seems injured now. My Bears +6 isn't looking good. Will see what happens.

Still need a loss from Wash and Seattle with the Lions winning out to get into the playoffs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They can if Rodgers doesn't play or doesn't give a shit. Eagles lose, Vikings maga motivated. Possible Hans solo seed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck the Lions.

1. They are not winning at Lambo
2. Unlike Lions, Packers hold the TB against Seahawks
3. I am loaded with Rodgers futures cats
4. Green Bay has won more than 1 playoff game in 68 years

kane

EOG master
Nothing set in stone, but there's a good chance I end up on the Lions even if the game means nothing to them as far as the playoffs go

Heim

EOG Master
I know Krackman and a few others pounded +6. And he seldom plays sides.

Goff looks like a different QB this year.