Dick of the Day

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was not popular or known as a friendly likable guy
but
Richie Allen/ Dick Allen was an elite player for multiple years. Somehow membership into the MLB Hall of Fame has IMO unfairly eluded Mr. Allen. His reputation as a hitter was deservedly nothing short of gigantic and his stats especially his power stats for the specific era he played in were excellent.
The predecessor to Albert Belle.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
CNN's Don Lemon for making sure he leads his show with daily corona death updates like Trump had anything to do
with them. Another smug asshole.
A noble prize biologist was set to appear on CNN in a panel discussion on Corona Flue Strategies but the CNN schedulers cancelled him at the last minute when they found out he had done some peer reviewed research critical of social distancing.

kane

EOG master
Tucker Carlson because, oh c'mon don't a I need a reason, other than he's Tucker Carlson

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The predecessor to Albert Belle.

Love the comparison between Dick Allen and Albert Belle, FW.

I believe both players wore helmets in the field to protect themselves from various projectiles.

Albert Belle rarely got cheated in the batter's box.

He hit the ball hard.

Corked bats may have helped.

Two years ago, Scottsdale police charged him with DUI and indecent exposure.

All charges were dismissed shortly thereafter.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Love the comparison between Dick Allen and Albert Belle, FW.

I believe both players wore helmets in the field to protect themselves from various projectiles.

Albert Belle rarely got cheated in the batter's box.

He hit the ball hard.

Corked bats may have helped.

Two years ago, Scottsdale police charged him with DUI and indecent exposure.

All charges were dismissed shortly thereafter.
Many years ago my brother and i were sitting in Fishbones bar in Greektown in Detroit i believe after a boat show. Was a very slow night and the bartender spend a lot of time bsing with us. We asking him i bet he had some stories to tell as Fishbones is attatched to a famous hotel where many visiting teams stayed when visiting Detroit. You could walk out ofnthe hotel without leaving the building and be in Fishbones. He told us of a night Steve Yzerman and Darren Pang got drunk the night before Yzermans wedding and a few others but the most memerable story he said was one night a young waitress stood crying close to the door and after questioning her she said Albert Belle stiffed her for a bar bill over $300 plus a tip. One of the Indians pitchers (i forget his name now as it was many years ago) approached her as well and ask what was wrong. She told him and he dug into his pocket and paid Alberts bill and told them he did this all the time. Real piece of work that Albert Belle.