Did you guys see Don King in action last night?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
His fighter Tavoris Cloud got his ass beat by the Spaniard Campillo. Yet, somehow Cloud managed to win by split decision.

116-110
114-112

111-115

They're trying to get Cloud into the big title fights... they certainly weren't going to let a Spaniard ruin that for them. Horrible decision. And I love how they always blame it on "inexperienced" judges. My fuckin' grandma could've watched that fight and known Campillo won. How does one judge score it 115-111 for Campillo (good judgement) and another score it 116-110 for Cloud? LOL

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Did you guys see Don King in action last night?

Didn't watch it but searched twitter to find the result since I followed someone with cloud in a parlay...most said robbery. Seems to happen a lot in boxing when it goes to the scorecards.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No doubt it was a robbery. As usual, nothing will be done about it.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

There's pros and cons when it comes to doing that- but I'd like to see them try it here in a few fights.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

King killed two people and only spent four years in prison. He was even pardoned for the crime in 1983 by the Ohio governor. Hey- you stomped a guy to death, but don't worry, it's all good. Unreal what a corrupt judge, and a few letters from Jessie "I'm in everyone's business" Jackson can do.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Who else did he kill? I know he stomped a guy to death because he owed King around $600.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

He shot a guy in the back and killed him as he was trying to rob one of his gambling houses in the 1950's. They ruled it justifiable homicide. Then over a decade later he stomped the guy to death. He was charged with 2nd degree murder, but judge changed it to non-negligent manslaughter.