steelers -4 -115 browns
balt -4.5 @ tenn
buff -6.5 -115 colts
sea - 4.5 rams
saints -8 -105 chi

* for news matter only

choslamshe

EOG Master
Amazing that the Bears are in the playoffs. They are so bad. If Saints want, they can win that game by 20+.

Like us to see one vintage Big Ben/Steelers performance this week before they get their ass handed to them the following one. Buffalo is playing like they can destroy anyone...Indy's bend don't break defense could be shattered in this one. I like the Rams defense to possibly keep them close but if Goff/Kupp can't go then Seattle cakewalk. Tennessee the playoff team no one wants but as Lap said, their defense is so incredibly bad I just don't know what to expect there.

choslamshe

EOG Master
When was the last time the Steelers played a good game for 4 quarters? Probably Nov 22 against Jacksonville.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they will 'fix and find it' for this game, let alone against their hated rivals. It wouldn't surprise me if the Browns won the way the Steelers have been playing, but we also can't forget how pathetic the Browns pass D is. I think we see a great and executed game plan next week.

Valuist

EOG Master
I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they will 'fix and find it' for this game, let alone against their hated rivals. It wouldn't surprise me if the Browns won the way the Steelers have been playing, but we also can't forget how pathetic the Browns pass D is. I think we see a great and executed game plan next week.

And let’s not forget, the Browns pass D numbers are artificial as they played 4 games in bad weather.

I saw three consecutive plays today where PI could’ve been called on the Browns defensive back who was molesting Claypool. Still didn’t prevent a TD.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And let’s not forget, the Browns pass D numbers are artificial as they played 4 games in bad weather.

I saw three consecutive plays today where PI could’ve been called on the Browns defensive back who was molesting Claypool. Still didn’t prevent a TD.

I like the way Valuist watches games.

Everyone handicaps the events of the game but what about the shadow game, events that could have happened or should have happened but did not.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
caesars sleeping at the wheel in new jersey.........naturally everyone is depositing @ caesars ...I wonder why

seahawks -5
buf -4
ravens -2.5
saints -6 even
steelers -2.5

sad

Last edited:
caesars sleeping at the wheel in new jersey.........naturally everyone is depositing @ caesars ...I wonder why

seahawks -5
buf -4
ravens -2.5
saints -6 even
steelers -2.5

sad

Guess that's another way to try to capture market share...

kane

EOG master
These games are really tough, I'm sure I'll find something I like, but nothing really sticks out, maybe the Under in Tam/Was

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Games I'm looking at:Balt,Lamar Jackson has performed poor in the playoffs but Tenn knocked Balt out of the playoffs last year as an underdog. I like the revenge angle, and the fact that Balt comes in under rated. Indianapolis,while I like Buffalo to advance I think Indy covers. The bettor defense has played alot of meaningful games, including a tougher schedule down the stretch playing 5 out of their last 9 games against playoff teams, with wins over GB and Tenn. Buffalo has steam rolled the competion, but has only played two playoff teams in their last 10 games. Rivers the more experienced playof qb,Josh Allen 0-1 in playoff games. Redskins, have been hot having gone 5-2 to finish 7-9. 7-9 teams have a history of success in the playoffs with the Redskin defense allowing less than 21 pts in 7 straight games. TB 1-5 against playoff teams finished the season winning 4 straight against atl,det and minn.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
These games are really tough, I'm sure I'll find something I like, but nothing really sticks out, maybe the Under in Tam/Was

What about Titans/under?
It was 28-12 last year. I actually watched a lot of the Ravens-Bengals game, and there was no subtlety to Baltimore's game plan. They're a ground and pound team that plays solid defense. With that said, last year showed that Tennessee matches up well against them. It just seems like there are going to be a lot of running plays in this one, and 55 is a heck of a number for a playoff game.

kane

EOG master
No opinion on the Bal/Ten total, at first glance the total seems high for two teams that love running the ball, but I don't trust the Titans defense, and if Ten falls behind, they have enough passing to put up some points

No opinion on the Bal/Ten total, at first glance the total seems high for two teams that love running the ball, but I don't trust the Titans defense, and if Ten falls behind, they have enough passing to put up some points

Titans have been run heavy all year and still put up 30 a game. I think run heavy teams aren't bad overs because their red zone TD percentage can be much higher. Red zone FGs kill unders more than anything.

kane

EOG master
What about Titans/under?
It was 28-12 last year. I actually watched a lot of the Ravens-Bengals game, and there was no subtlety to Baltimore's game plan. They're a ground and pound team that plays solid defense. With that said, last year showed that Tennessee matches up well against them. It just seems like there are going to be a lot of running plays in this one, and 55 is a heck of a number for a playoff game.

Good call Benny

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Got off Bears in progress at -10-15 at circa. Didn't like the fact that receiver was wide open for td if the lineman didn't intercept. Bears d will fade in 2nd half

kane

EOG master
I took 4 with Tampa, I don't know if I'll sit with it or not, but my thinking was the line would go down, so I grabbed the 4 figuring I would be in the driver's seat, interested to see where it goes from here

MrTop

EOG Master
I like baltimore ... line really came down. It could be a pass at game time.. I could not play it in time. NJ put the lines up too late. Having BOL & cris is a must but they don't let us play there anymore..

I am waiting till I can take the saints later in the week. I like the saints DEE

UT OH... the saints beat Tampa 2 times this year...:rolleyes: i never like seeing that

Only thing that really jumps off the board is Tampa/NO UNDER 52. Teams know each other inside and out 3rd time playing this year hard to imagine scoring more than 50.

kane

EOG master
Only thing that really jumps off the board is Tampa/NO UNDER 52. Teams know each other inside and out 3rd time playing this year hard to imagine scoring more than 50.

It's kinda weird how the Saints have morphed from an explosive offensive team with not much defense, to a team that now relies on a ball control offense that doesn't make mistakes along with a very good defense