Dink announces via Twitter his temporary retirement from sports betting

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Does anyone else feel this way?
For sure regression analysis isn’t the same. Leagues aren’t the same. Uncertainty all around.
Add in the changes with Sports Books, reduced limits and fewer decent outs and shady operators?
Emotional roller coaster coping with the major issues these days of personal finance, Covid, politics, and BLM.
Can’t blame him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
the stress is coming from dink crying about trump and covid 19.

he is constantly yelling that the sky is falling.

you get what you focus on.

He'll be back in a few months.

gamblers don't retire.

You;re on a Sports Investing Forum, show some fucking respect for a real MoFo. None of you fucking guys recognize Game and that's half your problem.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Does anyone else feel this way?
For sure regression analysis isn’t the same. Leagues aren’t the same. Uncertainty all around.
Add in the changes with Sports Books, reduced limits and fewer decent outs and shady operators?
Emotional roller coaster coping with the major issues these days of personal finance, Covid, politics, and BLM.
Can’t blame him.

I feel the same way. I’m going to play more in-game instead. These games are the ultimate dart throw.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
dink has always had an attitude with me. Go home to Mommy, dink!

You can say whatever you want but none of you guys could do what Dink has done for many, many moons. They made a fucking movie about the guy. JFC, I know for an unmitigated fact that a Sports Forum is the last place in the world you go for any credit but this hypocrisy is beyond the pale.

Dink has led a life that many people on here wish they could have and that deserves our respect. Trust me. I've bitten my tongue for Dink several times due to his lame ass friends and I bite my tongue for nobody..... that's how much I respect him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm sure there's more examples and in dink speak, they are worse and worse. I'll refrain from further trashing. dink is not for me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm sure there's more examples and in dink speak, they are worse and worse. I'll refrain from further trashing. dink is not for me.

Respect. If you want to go at him when he's back to full fitness, have at it and good luck. Kicking him when he's down isn't honorable IMO.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
It’s beyond my grasp how some let politicians, politics become something they rattle on about to the point they don’t enjoy their lives. Had the pleasure of meeting Dink once, he seemed to smart to let politics rain on his parade.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It’s beyond my grasp how some let politicians, politics become something they rattle on about to the point they don’t enjoy their lives. Had the pleasure of meeting Dink once, he seemed to smart to let politics rain on his parade.

I feel you. It's a hot button issue that somehow makes good people do bad things.

Everyone has to give it up at some point. Sports betting is hard and requires continuous improvement and change. No such thing as solving the puzzle and then winning from that point on.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
No one has been or will be classier than Dink in this business. The best of the best. Those steps at Yonkers and Roosevelt in the 70's and 80's produced nothing but the best people, with integrity and common sense in spades.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jack stiffed the entire CappersMall! But not me.

Dr. Jack said:
Sorry have a lot of personal stuff going on. My wife is very, very sick. We are seeking a lung transplant out of the States now because things just work to f'n slow here. Will be back as usual for football

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am probably the only person to come out ahead English Sports Betting and Cappersmall. 2015 Survivor champion. ESB got and early 3 dimes payout.