Dink offers "inside information" on LSU/Clemson game

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Dink offered this information on twitter from his "office". He has the best connections.

alan

@dinkinc

·
3h

this is one of the biggest sharps vs squares football games since the Broncos- seahawks super bowl... i was neutral until the girl who works for me told me she wants to bet LSU. Her friends told her it's a lock. she never made a bet before.. Clemson +6 for me

I see this as a situation where you know the outcome. Take the rest of the night off. Read a book. Have dinner at a nice place.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
I'd like to know where and at what odds he got +6 at, but whatever.

He could be right. I'm on LSU-5 myself..

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
IMO its basically like this.

If Clemson cant slow LSU, they wont be able to keep up.

The million dollar question is 'can they'?

Can someone give me the answer BEFORE the game starts???

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Clemson trailed Ohio State, 16-0, before rallying for a 29-23 victory.

The Houston Texans trailed Buffalo, 16-0, on Wild Card weekend before rallying for a 22-19 overtime win.

Houston started fast against Kansas City yesterday and then wilted.

I'll be interested to see how Clemson reacts after its slow start two weeks ago.

The common thread between the Clemson Tigers and Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson.

Means nothing, I know.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Dink offered this information on twitter from his "office". He has the best connections.

alan
@dinkinc

·
3h

this is one of the biggest sharps vs squares football games since the Broncos- seahawks super bowl... i was neutral until the girl who works for me told me she wants to bet LSU. Her friends told her it's a lock. she never made a bet before.. Clemson +6 for me

I see this as a situation where you know the outcome. Take the rest of the night off. Read a book. Have dinner at a nice place.

The word on the street is that Landers is dying to get down on Clemson. (looking for a bookie, as we speak, lol!!)

So that kinda cancels things out a bit

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
IMO its basically like this.

If Clemson cant slow LSU, they wont be able to keep up.

The million dollar question is 'can they'?

Can someone give me the answer BEFORE the game starts???

Come on Pete, most of the forum geniuses prefer waiting for the game to be over......

You know this.

Asking for information BEFORE the game? What kind of place do you think this is?

:D :D

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Fading me has been almost as consistent as a Brock fade of late..... get that warning out of the way.

That said I like Clemson. BIG.

I may bet a few margin of victory kind of things as I like Clemson to win quite handily.

An offense looks unstoppable until they're stopped.

Clemson 45-21!!!

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I'd be concerned on how OSU controlled both sides of the line against Clemson. Either OSU is stacked or Clemson not as powerful as years past. Add the fact that LSU QB isn't missing anything last few games. If he has time in pocket it could be a long night for Clemson...esp 2nd half.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tony Romo Romans 9:17
- "For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "For this very purpose I have raised you up, so that I might show My power in you, and that My name should be declared in all the earth."

kane

EOG master
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is it with you and 9/17, is it another one of your kooky conspiracies?

Yaay, they showed the film clip of Billy Cannon's 1959 Sugar Bowl pass to . . . my former boss and friend Mickey Mangham.

Good guy, who unfortunately passed away a few years back. Was a special treat seeing an LSU game with him at Death Valley. And he was good on scoring me Sugar Bowl, Final Four, etc. tickets in the SuperDome.

MrTop

EOG Master
i got buried on that tip... it is really not that bad at all. I beat the closer +6. It goes in the drawer with the rest of them

:rolleyes:

MrTop

EOG Master
2021 National Championship Game winner Clemson 9/4 Ohio St 3/1 Alabama 6/1 Georgia 8/1 LSU 8/1 Florida 14/1 Oklahoma 20/1 Oregon 25/1 Notre Dame 30/1 Penn St 30/1 Texas A&M 30/1 Auburn 30/1 Texas 40/1 Michigan 40/1 Wisconsin 60/1 Utah 100/1 Minnesota 100/1

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Dink doesn't know squat about football. Fezzik doesn't know squat about college football. Both always are so excited getting a good line. The only thing is they consistently lose because they have the wrong side of the game. This ain't 1990. It's 2020. Both are losers.