Dink tweets some worrisome CT scan results

Valuist

EOG Master
We did someone to study how gambling negatively affects your mental and physical health.

I don't expect FanDuel or DraftKings to commission the report.

Maybe, but it may help in some areas. I’ve heard horse bettors have very low rates of dementia and Parkinson’s and I’m sure that would also apply to sports bettors, as keeping the mind active is important. But for the heart and internal organs, it can’t be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Best wishes to Dinky. Hopefully Railbird is right but like neveragain, I'm not overly confident in his assessment of the situation despite my pure lack of knowledge on the subject.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I thought I saw Advanced Prostate cancer?

ANY kind of Prostate Cancer is a death sentence with the only question being.............how long - and always less than 5 years and usually 2-3. At most. Let's hope that is not the case with Dink

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
ANY kind of Prostate Cancer is a death sentence with the only question being.............how long - and always less than 5 years and usually 2-3. At most. Let's hope that is not the case with Dink
You couldn't be any more wrong with this statement. i can't believe you said this being a cancer survivor your self and being a Man.

i say Man because every Man over the age of forty should be educating themselves on all things of the prostate. if you live to be eighty it is pretty close to 100% you will either have prostate cancer or BPH along the way to Eighty years of age.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Since most people here know the story of Brian Piccolo and the movie Brian's Song (the 1971 version). Most people i ask don't know what kind of cancer Piccolo died from. it was testicular cancer.
Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in males age 15 to 35. it has a 95% cure rate today.

Valuist

EOG Master
Railbird and Rockfish are correct re prostate cancer. I read up on it quite a bit as I had to have a biopsy for it in February. It’s very bearable, and for those that do die from it, it takes many years. They don’t recommend treatment for those over a certain age.

The PSA blood tests are far from perfect. Supposedly over 4 isn’t good. Mine was a 7 but no cancer whatsoever.

MrTop

EOG Master
I blame my prostate cancer on the time i rented a room at the stardust for a month. I went to the hotdog stand every day. Prison food don't help either

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
I blame my prostate cancer on the time i rented a room at the stardust for a month. I went to the hotdog stand every day. Prison food don't help either
well if i ever meet you in person i will buy you a hot dog or two if you tell me the prison story and more importantly the story of you buying dinner for Boston M.

MrTop

EOG Master
well if i ever meet you in person i will buy you a hot dog or two if you tell me the prison story and more importantly the story of you buying dinner for Boston M.

someone said there is a hotdog stand at the south point?

those guys trying to kill me ? lol

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Most men who are diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My late father was diagnosed with prostate cancer, but he survived 25 years before dying of congenital heart failure in his early 80s.

The survival rate involving prostate cancer is all about early detection.

My father's father?

He was born in the late 1800s (1898, I believe) and the first time a doctor examined him was the autopsy.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
there are 3 ways to go before chemo i think ???

radiation
radiation seeds
robot operation

my urine blood showed nothing
the probe showed nothing
i said give me the biopsy -- it had it the size of a dot on the letter I

if dr. said no biopsy my next move was you are fired

i felt small amount of urine pain and urine split

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You couldn't be any more wrong with this statement. i can't believe you said this being a cancer survivor your self and being a Man.

i say Man because every Man over the age of forty should be educating themselves on all things of the prostate. if you live to be eighty it is pretty close to 100% you will either have prostate cancer or BPH along the way to Eighty years of age.

You are 100% correct. For some reason I confused it with: Pancreatic Cancer. IF Pancreatic Cancer I would have been 100% right. Because it was Prostate I was 100% WRONG as you stated and I accept all criticism sent my way

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
From my research, RAILBIRD is right.

I don't know what he wrote but I did admit for some reason I confused it with Pancreatic Cancer. All I wrote was 100% right for Pancreatic NOT Prostate and I accept all criticism I am getting for the mistake

Last edited by a moderator:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I don't know what we wrote but I did admit for some reason I confused it with Pancreatic Cancer. All I wrote was 100% right for Pancreatic NOT Prostate and I accept all criticism I am getting for the mistake

We can all rejoice that Winky isn't an EMT, paramedic, nurse or medical doctor. Just think how much his malpractice insurance would cost.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I find it ironic that dinky wished death upon his ideological enemies. It's buried somewhere in the forum. I remember posting about it.