Dirty/Glaken ---- What's Wrong With Your Boy Vick?!?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Got mad and hung up during a routine phone interview with reporters when asked why Tampa Bay's defense, which Vick plays against this weekend, always gives him fits............
Looks like Vickie has some growing up yet to do.....:D

dirty

EOG Master
I agree....Still a Spoiled Brat......He has Regressed this year and part of it was when he hurt his knee..The Falcons were a different team before that and when he did that it took his game away from him.....He is healthy now and playing Timid as not to get hurt...

Still his attitude to the media sucks for doing thier Job....Mora or one of the Falcons Teammates needs to yank a Knot in his ass and tell him to Act like a Man....I never was a Vick fan to start with and he grew on me with his talent....Never a great QB But he got the desired Results...Now he is Regressing and acting like a little Bitch.....I, and a lot of Coons Fans, are tiring of his Childish Acts.....He never does this with Local Media....does great stuff in the community and such...But his BS outbursts on the National scene are going to destroy him......

Can we Say Whoredell Stewart all over again???:doh1

Hache Man

dirty said:
I agree....Still a Spoiled Brat......He has Regressed this year and part of it was when he hurt his knee..The Falcons were a different team before that and when he did that it took his game away from him.....He is healthy now and playing Timid as not to get hurt...

Still his attitude to the media sucks for doing thier Job....Mora or one of the Falcons Teammates needs to yank a Knot in his ass and tell him to Act like a Man....I never was a Vick fan to start with and he grew on me with his talent....Never a great QB But he got the desired Results...Now he is Regressing and acting like a little Bitch.....I, and a lot of Coons Fans, are tiring of his Childish Acts.....He never does this with Local Media....does great stuff in the community and such...But his BS outbursts on the National scene are going to destroy him......

Can we Say Whoredell Stewart all over again???:doh1

lol.....of course you know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Still, I was surprised when I heard that recording this morning with him getting pissed and hanging up.....

dirty

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
lol.....of course you know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Still, I was surprises when I heard that recording this morning with him getting pissed and hanging up.....

I know you are messing with me.....But one thing you will realize is I am a realist and either Criticize or give credit when it is due.....Usually don't sugarcoat much....You should here the crap on ST here in ATL.....and today it will be unreal if that tape just came out....He is not in Kindergarten...He needs to act like it....Or be like Bonds and just don't talk to the Media:cheers

Hache Man

dirty said:
I know you are messing with me.....But one thing you will realize is I am a realist and either Criticize or give credit when it is due.....Usually don't sugarcoat much....You should here the crap on ST here in ATL.....and today it will be unreal if that tape just came out....He is not in Kindergarten...He needs to act like it....Or be like Bonds and just don't talk to the Media:cheers

What makes it even worse dirty is the reporter who asked the question even had enough respect to rephrase the question by then asking someting similiar to "Ok then, what do you think it is about Tampa's defense that gives most teams such a difficult time"

dirty

EOG Master
It all goes back to Mora Limiting access to Vick unless he approves. He is trying to protect him....and it is making him worse becuase he doesn't know how to deal with hard questions when they ask them.....It is time to let him Grow up and face the Music....Or Move him to Slot like the Steelers did with Whoredell and turn it over to Schaub.....If he can't run with the Big Dogs put his ass back under the porch:hung

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Way to big of expectations for this guy. Great athlete no doubt but playing the wrong position. (QB)