Disgraceful!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Look at this play. This might be the easiest Red Card in Soccer History! NO ONE disputes it. Except for the Orlando players. As bad as this was the reaction of #11 and Nani was even worse. If they did this IN ANY OTHER SPORT THEY ARE INSTANTLY EJECTED! AS THEY SHOULD! If someone did to me what they did they would be watching the rest of the game from the bench or locker room.

This is not just an MLS issue - it is the same with every other soccer league. It must be stopped ASAP

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was looking for a thread on the Saints/Broncos game. Title fits. Roger Goodell awarded Brees a free win and probably home field. No way that game should have been played. The scripting has come out in the open. Every single Broncos quarterback was healthy.

Thats unreal, not just a bad challenge its intentionally bad. All those guys grabbing the ref to protest should get some big ass fines to teach them a lesson. And an offense like that deserves multiple game suspensions with a real hit to the players pay.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thats unreal, not just a bad challenge its intentionally bad. All those guys grabbing the ref to protest should get some big ass fines to teach them a lesson. And an offense like that deserves multiple game suspensions with a real hit to the players pay.

I know in leagues outside the USA you get 3 games for "Violent Conduct" - and that is at least what he should get.

The players grabbing the ref happens in soccer and no other sport. They need to change it so ONLY the Captain can come talk to the Ref. NO ONE ELSE! This "bum rushing" the ref and pushing him around has to stop. Start Red Carding those who do it and it stops ASAP or teams finish the game 11 on 3