Do teams with more white players win more?

mofome

Banned
Re: Do teams with more White players win more?

<table class="tborder" id="post2102767" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-20-09, 08:10 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #34 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">railbird<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2102767", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2102767" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Do teams with more White players win more?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Now Mofo,

I know your job title dicktastes than you be politcally correct and kiss ass. I on the other hand have the luxury of telling the people the truth
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Railbird is nothing more than a frustrated white midget that feels if he wasn't a dwarf and there were no black, latin or asian athletes he'd had a chance to be a professional athlete. The only way Rail could have been a professional athlete is if he'd have moved to Antartica and started his own team. And even then some of the penquins would have dunked over him.

At least man up, Rail, and admit that you can't stand Hispanics. You've tried to hide behind the 'handicapping card' before. You're about as clueless as any poster I've seen on the internet. Hell, even ID is sharper than you. :finger004

Disappointed to see Rail in this thread. I like the guy, but this was not a good read.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

i have strong suspicions railbird and beantownjim are brothers. two of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever step foot on earth.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RAILBIRD HAS A GOOD POINT AND I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR 30 YEARS.THERE IS NO DOUBT BLACK GUYS ARE BETTER ATHLETES BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO HAVE SOME BRAINS TO MAKE A TEAM.IN BASKETBALL BLACK GUYS CAN RUN AND JUMP BETTER THAN WHITE PLAYERS BUT WHEN YOU ADD A COUPLE OF SMART WHITE GUYS LIKE BIRD AND JOHN STOCTON TO SLOW DOWN THE OUT OD CONTROL BLACK ATHLETES THEN YOU HAVE A TEAM.WHITE PLAYERS CAN SLOW THINGS DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING BLACK GUYS JUST RUN OUT OF CONTROL AND PLAY WITH NO DISAPLINE I BELIEVE THE CALL THIS SCHOOL YARD BASKETBALL I CALL IT AFRICAN HANDBALL.ALL GOOD TEAMS NEED AT LEAST ONE GOOD WHITE GUY TO WIN A TITLE ITS A KNOWN FACT YOU NEED ONE BRAIN ON THE COURT TO HIT THE BIG FREE THROWS WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE.UNDER PRESSURE I WOULD TAKE A WHITE GUY OVER A BLACK GUY AT THE FREE THROW LINE THE GAME IS TIED WHO DO YOU WANT TO SHOOT YOUR FREE THROWS LARRY BIRD OR ALLAN IVERSON CASE CLOSED.

FOOTBALL ITS A NO BRAINER YOU HAVE TO BE SMART TO BE A QUARTERBACK BLACK GUYS PLAY OUT OF CONTROL THE DAYS OF A RUNNING BLACK QUARTERBACKS LIKE MICHAEL VICK ARE OVER TAKE A LOOK AROUND THE COACHES ARE GOING BACK TO THE TALL WHITE GUYS WHO CAN COUNT TO 10 WITHOUT USING THERE HANDS.

RAILBIRD IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT YOU NEED AT LEAST ONE GOOD WHITE GUY ON ANY TEAM TO BRING SOME BRAINS TO THE BETTER BLACK ATHLETES.THIS IS A KNOWN FACT.

THIS COMMENTARY WAS BEANTOWNJIMS A WELL KNOWN SPORTSWRITER ONLINE. MANAGEMENT HERE AT THE EOG MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH BEANTOWNJIM BUT WHO GIVES A F-CK.

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST :nono HE IS A REALIST

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2103894 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-21-09, 06:55 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #43 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BEANTOWNJIM<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2103894", true); </SCRIPT>
I GRIN WHEN I WIN

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2103894 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Do teams with more White players win more?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>RAILBIRD HAS A GOOD POINT
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There it is folks, all proof you need that Railbird is a racist. The biggest racist asshole on the internet agrees with him. Case closed.

If anyone was really trying to be serious with such a hypothesis, he would show up with detailed specifics in support. Such as: limited to a particular sport; limited to a particular time period; limited to players or coaches, but not both; verifiable records regarding the racial demographics of the teams in question; and, finally, verifiable won-loss records.
The fact than none of these items were provided in support tells us that the proposal was not serious; rather it was just what many of the poster called it.

soli

EOG Dedicated

I'm guessing there is not answer for Tiger Woods?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TIGER WOODS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF MY POINT.

HE GOT HIS BRAIN FROM THE ORIENTAL BACKGROUND HIS MOTHER IS KOREAN

AND HE GOT HIS ATHLETICS SKILLS FROM HIS BLACK FATHER AND EX GREEN BERET.

THATS A PRETTY GOOD COMBINATION BUT LETS NOT FORGET TIGER WOODS IS NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN HE IS 1/2 KOREAN.

I LOVE IT ALL THE BLACK GUYS IN THE UNITED STATES SAYING TIGER WOODS IS BLACK BUT ID HE WASNT FAMOUS THEY WOULD CALL HIM AN OREO AND THAT HE AINT REALLY BLACK.THESE ARE KNOWN FACTS BOYS DONT KID YOURSELF.

IF JESSE JACKSONS DAUGHTER BROUGHT HOME TIGER WOODS THE GABAGE MAN HE WOULD CALL HIM A BLACK CHINAMAN BUT SINCE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS JESSE JACKSON ALLOWS HIM TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN ITS CALLED A (DOUBLE STANDARD)

I HAVE BEEN AROUND RACE ISSUES ALL MY LIFE GROWING UP IN SOUTH BOSTON DURING FORCED BUSING NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL ME I CANT TELL A SPADE FROM A SPADE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A DECK OF CARDS.:+clueless

soli

EOG Dedicated

THATS A PRETTY GOOD COMBINATION BUT LETS NOT FORGET TIGER WOODS IS NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN HE IS 1/2 KOREAN.

I LOVE IT ALL THE BLACK GUYS IN THE UNITED STATES SAYING TIGER WOODS IS BLACK BUT ID HE WASNT FAMOUS THEY WOULD CALL HIM AN OREO AND THAT HE AINT REALLY BLACK.THESE ARE KNOWN FACTS BOYS DONT KID YOURSELF.

IF JESSE JACKSONS DAUGHTER BROUGHT HOME TIGER WOODS THE GABAGE MAN HE WOULD CALL HIM A BLACK CHINAMAN BUT SINCE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS JESSE JACKSON ALLOWS HIM TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN ITS CALLED A (DOUBLE STANDARD)

I HAVE BEEN AROUND RACE ISSUES ALL MY LIFE GROWING UP IN SOUTH BOSTON DURING FORCED BUSING NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL ME I CANT TELL A SPADE FROM A SPADE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A DECK OF CARDS.:+clueless

But the topic is stating that whites seem to win more or the main reason for the winnings when Tiger Woods is not white. Not only is he not white but you don't want him to be black because it hurts you too deeply to know that he is the best on the PGA tour when it's loaded with white guys. I'm guessing again you don't have an answer for that but you got to be one hurting muh fvcka when Tiger wins regardless of what you want him to be...lol

d ray

EOG Dedicated

A black Qb will never lead his team to the Super Bowl from week 1 to Feb.....EVER!

It's just not possible.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

His mother is THAI....:finger004 and there is a difference..

railbird

EOG Master

Getting back to WBC, this is a handciapping tool. Why did the dumbfuck Dominicans lose TWICE to the NEtherlands as -1400 and -800 favorites. Maybe becuase they swing at balls that bounce 2 feet in front of the plate and get thrown out at 3rd base for the 3rd out by 5 yards.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2104757 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-21-09, 04:54 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #51 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2104757", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2104757 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Do teams with more White players win more?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Getting back to WBC, this is a handciapping tool.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have no doubt that use this as a handicapping tool, Rail, I've seen you handicap. I guess this explains your losing record. :shoot:

Duke stinks with all white guys

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Getting back to WBC, this is a handciapping tool. Why did the dumbfuck Dominicans lose TWICE to the NEtherlands as -1400 and -800 favorites. Maybe becuase they swing at balls that bounce 2 feet in front of the plate and get thrown out at 3rd base for the 3rd out by 5 yards.

Why do dumbfucks like you keep laying -800 and -1400?:LMAO:LMAO
Can't wait for the next black paddleball player to come along....

If anyone was really trying to be serious with such a hypothesis, he would show up with detailed specifics in support. Such as: limited to a particular sport; limited to a particular time period; limited to players or coaches, but not both; verifiable records regarding the racial demographics of the teams in question; and, finally, verifiable won-loss records.
The fact than none of these items were provided in support tells us that the proposal was not serious; rather it was just what many of the poster called it.
agree, but at first glance, railbird may have a point.

dray - you racist pig. gross.

railbird

EOG Master

Why do dumbfucks like you keep laying -800 and -1400?:LMAO:LMAO
Can't wait for the next black paddleball player to come along....

I had the dog in those games, I also faded your pile of crap country USA, with all you scumbags at RX, when USA got ass kicked by Japan, Venezuela twice I was booted from RX. I exposed all the scumbags over there and you are on top of the list. You Veijo Dinosaur hate the facts, hate the truth.

felonee

EOG Veteran

To be fair, this thread is about the validity of teams with more white players winning...... you have to take individual contests such as golf,tennis, math and spelling out............

felonee

EOG Veteran

I'm to lazy to look it up.... what team had more white players on it in the last 4 major pro sports champ teams..... (nba,nfl,nhl,mlb) you could also throw in bcs champ and ncaa hoops team champs...

There is always a way to flip it in the favor of the nigs over the crackaz and vice versa...just depends what stats you want to use.

felonee

EOG Veteran

ok, I just checked...it appears that Redwings had an equal amount of white players as the Penguins in their Stanley Cup series last year....

felonee

EOG Veteran

Anyone know where I can find team photos of Cards/Steelers?

railbird

EOG Master

Bobby Cox and Tony Larussa 2 of the winningest managers never would have Hispanic pitchers. By the way, USA is the only country that uses the phrase Hispanic.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I had the dog in those games, I also faded your pile of crap country USA, with all you scumbags at RX, when USA got ass kicked by Japan, Venezuela twice I was booted from RX. I exposed all the scumbags over there and you are on top of the list. You Veijo Dinosaur hate the facts, hate the truth.

The only thing you have ever exposed is yourself to your little league friends...Now tell the real truth why you LEFT the RX and your scumbag friends....something about not being paid anymore I believe....:+textinb3

railbird

EOG Master

The only thing you have ever exposed is yourself to your little league friends...Now tell the real truth why you LEFT the RX and your scumbag friends....something about not being paid anymore I believe....:+textinb3

I didnt leave the rx, I said to fade USA in any WBC game, they got lucky in a game vs Venezuela and I was bashed by all your pot smoking boyfreinds. they went on to lose 3 of the next 4 as -360, -480 and -150 favorites so I was correct there.

Where ever I go, very shortly after that site becomes the leader in views, it is no accident. Since I have made my presence here EOG has taken over as the most viewed website. It has happend 4 other times in the last 10 years.

The basic premise to this thread is white athletes are smart, and black athletes aren't. Let's be honest, and just state it as you described it.

It is also sterotyping by definition. Each individual have differing levels of intelligence. I would say Lebron James is as bright as any athlete out there. I would put Shane Battier up against any whitey in an academic decathalon. It's not PC or not, its just nonsense. You're better than that simple-minded attitude.

railbird

EOG Master

The basic premise to this thread is white athletes are smart, and black athletes aren't. Let's be honest, and just state it as you described it.

It is also sterotyping by definition. Each individual have differing levels of intelligence. I would say Lebron James is as bright as any athlete out there. I would put Shane Battier up against any whitey in an academic decathalon. It's not PC or not, its just nonsense. You're better than that simple-minded attitude.

I never said anything like that. I never said any individual or race wasnt smart. I just notice a seemigly common denominater in baseball is less Hispanics and more Whites. Lots of it is perceptions. Dominican Republic was annoited the odds on favorite in the WBC for what reason? Because of the perception that they are good to great mlb players. In my mind it didnt translate. The domincans I see in MLB dont play the game correctly. The Dominicans I see swing at bad pitches, make base running errors and dont perform in the clutch or in the post season. So I wasnt suprised in the least when the NEtherlands beat them.

Among Black athletes, I do know the ones that are half White or Suburbanized tend to perform better in the clutch.

It is just 1 of many handicapping tools I use there is many other non racial biases I use.

I prefer over 55 yr old coordianters than under 40 yr old coordinaters in both NFL and NCAA football.

I prefer Men coaches over Women coaches in WNCAA and WNBA basketball.

I prefer Pride fighters over UFC fighters.

I fade USA in any international competion.

Great LAkes and Midwest are autofade in Williamsport.

rail is a legend. period. but, it sucks that he's a bigot also.

tripp

EOG Master

I actually believe some good points were made in this thread. Some things rail says really annoy me, but to me this doesn't come off as him trying to be racist or anything.

Question for BTJ though; wish you'd post more because reading your shit if fucking hilarious, but who was the white guy that Boston needed last year to win a championship? You say you NEED a white guy for clutch moments to win the title. Was Brian Scalabrine really that clutch? I can probably count on one hang the amount of playing time he got in the entire playoffs and they did alright without him. Paul Pierce I believe was Finals MVP and I'm pretty sure he is from Inglewood. Your argument doesn't hold true at all for basketball. Maybe for football when talking about white qb's vs black qb's, but you do not need any white players to win at basketball.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

PAUL PIERCE IS BLACK BUT HE PLAYS LIKE A WHITE GUY HE IS SLOW AND HE TAKES HIS TIME AND THINKS THINGS OUT.SO BASICALLY YOU HAD 4 BLACK GUYS AND AN UNCLE TOM PAUL PIERCE PLAYS LIKE A WHITE GUY.THAT WAS VERY UNUSAUAL LAST SEASON BUT GO BACK AND TELL ME ONE OTHER NBA TEAM THAT WON IT ALL WITHOUT A SLOW WHITE GUY TO SLOW DOWN THE PACE OF THE GAME.EVERY TEAM IN THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION NEEDS ONE WHITE GUY YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME BRAINS ON THE TEAM OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A TRACK MEET EVERY NIGHT.

NAME ONE NBA TEAM OTHER THAN LAST YEARS BOSTON CELTICS THAT WON A CAMPIONSHIP WITH ALL 5 STARTERS BEING BLACK.IT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN.

felonee

EOG Veteran

1994-1995 Rockets all black starters

1995-1996 Rockets all black starters

felonee

EOG Veteran

No white starters on Lakers for three championships 2000-2003

felonee

EOG Veteran

2004 pistons, all black

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Felonee,

You're going to confuse Rail and BTJ if you keep posting facts. They don't deal in facts, just fucked up ideas.

railbird

EOG Master

Bet on these guys and see what happens to your money.

Jamarucs Russell, Tavares JAckson, Dante Colepepper, Aaron Brooks, Sylvester Croom, Ty Willingham, Marvin Lewis, Herm Edwards.

YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I actually believe some good points were made in this thread. Some things rail says really annoy me, but to me this doesn't come off as him trying to be racist or anything.

Question for BTJ though; wish you'd post more because reading your shit if fucking hilarious, but who was the white guy that Boston needed last year to win a championship? You say you NEED a white guy for clutch moments to win the title. Was Brian Scalabrine really that clutch? I can probably count on one hang the amount of playing time he got in the entire playoffs and they did alright without him. Paul Pierce I believe was Finals MVP and I'm pretty sure he is from Inglewood. Your argument doesn't hold true at all for basketball. Maybe for football when talking about white qb's vs black qb's, but you do not need any white players to win at basketball.

his argument might not hold true for basketball because almost every player is black.