Do you agree with the SATURDAY NFL line moves between 9:10 AM-10:00 AM PST/12:10 PM-1:00 PM EST?

kane

EOG master
Are you starting to believe me people. Good teamwork ppl. Keep up the good work.... Let's make more money on this. I have been making money on it for 2 years straight

--SVBettor
Last week's move to SF was a loser, this week's move to Philly was a winner, we'll see what happens next week

Heim

EOG Master
You don't see a move like the SF/AZ game lose often. Opened AZ -1 closing SF -3. Didn't know anyone on the Cardinals. With a move like that I would say BW still in biness.

kane

EOG master
You don't see a move like the SF/AZ game lose often. Opened AZ -1 closing SF -3. Didn't know anyone on the Cardinals. With a move like that I would say BW still in biness.

There were a few games that moved like that. Indy, NO, Balt, and Tampa all moved quite a bit

svbettor

EOG Veteran
You got to distinguish real moves from just casual moves. A pro would be able to figure out by watching the screens.

--SVBettor

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You got to distinguish real moves from just casual moves. A pro would be able to figure out by watching the screens.

--SVBettor
I doubt there are casual moves during this time as the average player is wrapped up in CFB action.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
The purpose of this move at this particular time is to hide from people seeing the move. It is not fooling the books they know it is happening just no one is catching the steam at the time because they are occupied doing something else.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Fair- I am interested in other situations where this applies... This is a pattern but I think we should use it as a guide because it is not 100 percent. I just know people want to hide the move from people and other books while people are not looking. I need to ask someone who is at an offshore books that know more about moves like this one.

Brent from BETDSI may know. I will send a twitter question to him.

kane

EOG master
Looks like the move was to the Was/Tam under, most places didn't move it, but some moved the total down a half point

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I am going to revive my thread from last year .... Will it happen week 1? On NFLx games or Week 1 NFL ???? Hmmm... please track ppl

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Good bump. I would say that this is going to be an active watch come week 2 but maybe some big moves are in the works for week 1 when the limits get bumped up.

SVBettor.

Can I assume (bad process in many things in life) that you focus on a few books on the screen for this information? Cris, bookmaker, pinny, grande? Others?

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Sportsrmylife: It was several of them hit at the same time. A coordinated attack I will make note of which books. You cannot miss it when screen gets lit up.