Do you believe in GOD, karma etc.?

Re: Do you believe in GOD, karma etc.?

Do you really think that Tebow's 316 yard passing and 31.6 yards per catch is nothing? Think again , things DO happen for a reason and yes Karma is a bitch. EVERYONE here although they might not admit it, has done something where that karma train steamrolled right over you whether you know it or not. Things absolutely happen for a reason. You call them badbeats but its more than that. Guys I am sure you lost 4 , 5 or 6 games in a row the last minute or seconds in a game. Shit like that doesn't just happen. One ok maybe a fluke, 2 you get a little worried but more than that there is a reason for it whether you know it or not. GOD is playing football through Tebow and I wouldn't bet against GOD in Foxboro. Gambling Gods do exist and they are with Tim Tebow 24/7. Bet against Tebow this week and watch that KARMA TRAIN steamroll right over you. He made me a believer a few weeks ago but against Pittsburgh I became a church man again. All you guys better pray to GOD and ask for strength to forgive not believing in GOD (Tebow), and follow him from here on out.

john 3:16 :LMAO

God was formed to provide a higher up structure for all the weak minded people who need a crutch to get through whatever it is they cant handle on there own.

Church and religion is the best business ever created.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Honestly, u have to be the dumbest fuck in the world if u think God gives a fiddlers fuck who wins a football game, baseball game or cricket match

J

joeybagadonuts

Exactly, when the hell would he have time to make sure Seymour didn't catch AIDS.

:scooter

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Im a believer....alot of guys in this thread will be going to hell.
Are we talking about believing in God or believing that God cares who wins sporting events? If God wants Denver to win do u know if he has a preference in Arena league

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Do you really think that Tebow's 316 yard passing and 31.6 yards per catch is nothing? Think again , things DO happen for a reason and yes Karma is a bitch. EVERYONE here although they might not admit it, has done something where that karma train steamrolled right over you whether you know it or not. Things absolutely happen for a reason. You call them badbeats but its more than that. Guys I am sure you lost 4 , 5 or 6 games in a row the last minute or seconds in a game. Shit like that doesn't just happen. One ok maybe a fluke, 2 you get a little worried but more than that there is a reason for it whether you know it or not. GOD is playing football through Tebow and I wouldn't bet against GOD in Foxboro. Gambling Gods do exist and they are with Tim Tebow 24/7. Bet against Tebow this week and watch that KARMA TRAIN steamroll right over you. He made me a believer a few weeks ago but against Pittsburgh I became a church man again. All you guys better pray to GOD and ask for strength to forgive not believing in GOD (Tebow), and follow him from here on out.

Stupid + brokester = Lost Soul

:finger004

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

karma is not good or bad. it just is..
IsGod willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
-Epicurus