Do you blame Reid or Mahomes?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know that the OL is beat up but there wasn't a drop in pass protection against Indy and Hou. The protection wasn't the best but it wasn't bad. Mahomes was just off target in the pocket and defenses played a lot of man. I agree with your assessment on Moore. Henne may have been fine being more familiar with the system.
No one knew the system better than Chase Daniel, but if you can’t throw it 25 yards, it doesn’t really matter. It’ll be interesting as they will have to rein in the offense some and run more.

No one knew the system better than Chase Daniel, but if you can’t throw it 25 yards, it doesn’t really matter. It’ll be interesting as they will have to rein in the offense some and run more.
Alex Smith had the highest QB rating in the league in 2017 with KC. It's a different story with Moore. He was retired for a year and didn't play in 2018.

kane

EOG master
LOL, not sure where you come up with this nonsense. I said that Wilson is playing the best and that Watson is playing great. Also said that Trubisky has sucked this year.

I'm not talking about this year, when I was posting across the street last year you said numerous times that Trubisky would be better than Mahomes and Watson if he had enough weapons, if you no longer feel that way, congratulations on coming to your senses