Do you feel guilty sitting inside watching football on a beautiful day?

jam

EOG Veteran
Man it's nice out today. I should go out and toss a frisbee or football around... but MSU-Michigan. Uhhh. No can do.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I've been thinking of stepping away for 2 hours and still sitting here rooting on Wisconsin. :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
I just got home from my son's Football and soccer games and You can bet one thing....if it weren't his games my ass would be parked right in front of the tube....

I love going to his games...But otherwise Tv and Foots come first. except for other Family obigations

It is a beautiful day out but most of us are degenerate gamblers and shut ins lets not kid ourselves.

None of us should be home but we are. Of course some guys here are normal with families but not the norm.

I have always said if there are 2 rooms one with 40 nude women and one with 40 computers and we let out 60 guys out of a cage from EOG everyone one of us would fukkin fly into room with computer terminals and the other 20 would be pounding on the door sceaming like nit wits to get into computer room and all the 40 nude women in the other room would shkae their heads in disbelief

RPM

EOG Veteran
it was a beautiful day. i took the family to the county fair and had a great time...

Lefty

EOG Member
I find that Thursday's turn replace the weekends for my night out once the busy season comes around.

jam

EOG Veteran
jjgold said:
It is a beautiful day out but most of us are degenerate gamblers and shut ins lets not kid ourselves.

None of us should be home but we are. Of course some guys here are normal with families but not the norm.

I have always said if there are 2 rooms one with 40 nude women and one with 40 computers and we let out 60 guys out of a cage from EOG everyone one of us would fukkin fly into room with computer terminals and the other 20 would be pounding on the door sceaming like nit wits to get into computer room and all the 40 nude women in the other room would shkae their heads in disbelief

LOL. Depends on how hot these chicks are. And the quality of the computers and bandwidth. Is there a cage at EOG headquarters?