Do You Need A Line Service To Win

I find it hard to believe that "regular players" are going to spend 500 a month/6000 a year(think that is what you are still) to find the best price.

Even for a scalper that can move huge amounts on credit that might account for 10% of his projected income. So even for a ful time player that is a lot of money in my opinion. It takes a lot of scalps to make up for it. And more or less that is the greatest advantage of seeing moves happen, for a buy back or taking a lead.

Because as mentioned, getting on a move late after the whole screen has been blacked out isn't going to help you any.

Also I have been critical of the services for having piss poor injury updates. I always had injuries for the Clippers and Lakers long before any services had them. I am not even talkingabout the mid level bench warmer guys, I am talking about some pretty key players.

That fee obviously carries more than lines and updates, it has to include injuries and the like. If that data is old before it even gets posted then it is doublyey useless.

Some guys obviously can't live without it, it is sort of like radar. It lets you see things that may or may not be a problme for you. But for guys that know their way around it isn't really something that is necessary.

A lot of injuries are put out to create line swings for certain bettors so they can middle their original position.

Here is an example and works more in baskets. A line service will say Marbury is downgraded from questionable to doubtful about 40 minutes before tip off and now Knicks move from +6 to +9 but Marbury really is going to play and bettors pound the +9. This does not happen every night though.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Want; our service is $2500 for the year, with a 2 week risk-free trial. Like I stated before we send out injury alerts, on average, 10 minutes before the lines start moving on the screen books. Try us out for free and see if we can change how you view line services. I do know this, used properly line services will help to make you more money when sports betting.

JJ...yeah I know it, one of the reasons I stopped betting hoops, because even when you think you know, you still don't know. So you are forced into doing something you may not want to do.

Mike I was refering to DB. $2500 is actually more reasonable and probably worth it to guys that are beting full time. The only thing I would use it for would e baseball,and since the season is basically over not a good time to start up. I am pretty cavalier about football, and unles I get some sort of bee in my ass I still will not be betting the NBA. I make enough money with the play offs there to grind it out for the seasonal meaningless games.
Maybe next April I will try it out. Might be more money then, but I simply wouldn't be getting what I need out of it right now.

Lets face it many people are paying G-J and DB so they must benefit from it.

We all have different opinions on it but again IMO the best feature is it saves time when line shopping.

Mike how quickly you forget when I had you 6 inches off the ground by lifting your shirt for making a wise ass comment about my hair piece.

Mikey you do not do that as I take it personal :nono

X

xpanda

jjgold said:
Lets face it many people are paying G-J and DB so they must benefit from it.

We all have different opinions on it but again IMO the best feature is it saves time when line shopping.

Mike how quickly you forget when I had you 6 inches off the ground by lifting your shirt for making a wise ass comment about my hair piece.

Mikey you do not do that as I take it personal :nono

Test.

X

xpanda

wantitall4moi said:
I find it hard to believe that "regular players" are going to spend 500 a month/6000 a year(think that is what you are still) to find the best price.

Even for a scalper that can move huge amounts on credit that might account for 10% of his projected income. So even for a ful time player that is a lot of money in my opinion. It takes a lot of scalps to make up for it. And more or less that is the greatest advantage of seeing moves happen, for a buy back or taking a lead.

Because as mentioned, getting on a move late after the whole screen has been blacked out isn't going to help you any.

Also I have been critical of the services for having piss poor injury updates. I always had injuries for the Clippers and Lakers long before any services had them. I am not even talkingabout the mid level bench warmer guys, I am talking about some pretty key players.

That fee obviously carries more than lines and updates, it has to include injuries and the like. If that data is old before it even gets posted then it is doublyey useless.

Some guys obviously can't live without it, it is sort of like radar. It lets you see things that may or may not be a problme for you. But for guys that know their way around it isn't really something that is necessary.

Test via Firefox.

Gambler

EOG Addicted
jjgold said:
I know guys that never even seen one and make a ton a year just by jumping to different windows and looking at lines

guess though it is harder without it and more time consuming
I agree with mr gold
GJ line service stinks
we dont need them
no need for line service
**** mike!