• Making $25/hr baby!!!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Unemployed

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do you think 5 really has a job?

When you want your credit cleaned up let me know. I'll give you the info for the people i got.

texansfan

EOG Master

Two lies you can be sure of.

1. 5 idiot has a job
2. Doc Mercer likes women

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love it

Texasfan still claims she is a "cop"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Don't know if he is making $25, but I bet its close. His field is pretty touch-and-go however workwise.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Don't know if he is making $25, but I bet its close. His field is pretty touch-and-go however workwise.

yea we have some good contractors that we get work from and have been loyal to us throughout the years but right now we are really slow. I will be lucky to get 24 hours this week. Have some jobs lined up for early march but the next couple weeks look to be tough

yea we have some good contractors that we get work from and have been loyal to us throughout the years but right now we are really slow. I will be lucky to get 24 hours this week. Have some jobs lined up for early march but the next couple weeks look to be tough

So the excuses begin. Go blow a goat you fuckin butt pirate. While your at it, try to get some quarters together to get by on. 25 a hour and only 24 hours a week? YOU'VE GOT A GREAT FUCKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!! What you got son, is a shitty company that can't obtain work in a shitty economy. What the smart people are doing is eating up companies like the one you work for. Keep your head up your ass cause that shit will look the same for awhile. In construction while the economy is in the shitter. Your a bright one. Nice work at college.

Blondie

EOG Master

Very good point. Especially this time of year. Most of the jobs would need to be indoor jobs as outside jobs such as siding or roofing would have to wait until the weather is better.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Very good point. Especially this time of year. Most of the jobs would need to be indoor jobs as outside jobs such as siding or roofing would have to wait until the weather is better.

haha wtf are you talking about? You can work in winter, i do heating and air.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

simply its a Union Commercial shop. We have big contracts so none of what you said is correct about where i work. Unfortunately in the winter there will be some slower weeks but I will never get less than 3 days a week. I will mostly get 4-5 days. I have had 40+ hours all month until this week. And as far as a bad career choice u are a fucking idiot. I have an inside track to taking over down the road and Heating and Air is always in demand it will never go away. Yur a junkie, can u get me some crack?

That's funny as shit 5, I own a mechanical contracting business, and have been doing HVAC for over 25 years. Don't make me start drilling you with questions man! If you really are doing HVAC, what part of the field are you in?????????? I just gotta know:devil:

Interesting? . . .:pop:. . .Challenge thrown it has been. . .:cocktail

Blondie

EOG Master

Excuse me then, I was trying to help you a little.

I was unaware that you did heating and air, apparently I missed that.

Most working construction have slower workloads in the winter due to not being outside.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

That's funny as shit 5, I own a mechanical contracting business, and have been doing HVAC for over 25 years. Don't make me start drilling you with questions man! If you really are doing HVAC, what part of the field are you in?????????? I just gotta know:devil:

im a tinner, I hang the ductwork all that shit. I didnt go to school for it but got in union thru family connections since they own. I am still learning on the fly but know a decent amount

im a tinner, I hang the ductwork all that shit. I didnt go to school for it but got in union thru family connections since they own. I am still learning on the fly but know a decent amount
Well you got off to good start by saying duct instead of duck:+textinb3
Tinner, yankee terminolgy, but acceptable.......What gauge metal are you working with mainly? Sliplock and drive or duct mate connections? Is the duct cross break or bead? Just a few questions for ya.......

J

joeybagadonuts

S5tar is a "tin banger", figures.

Most of the ones I know (my dad owns a large construction company) are SCUMBAGS.

Tinner, yankee terminolgy, but acceptable.......What gauge metal are you working with mainly? Sliplock and drive or duct mate connections? Is the duct cross break or bead? Just a few questions for ya.......
You'll have to forgive him. It takes a few to google these kinds of answers.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I think 20-22 gauge? Im not really sure to be honest. We order our joints from a hvac distributer and they deliver to job or our shop. Its S Cleat and Drive connections. Cross break or bead? I dont know what that means? I am learning on the job still. I can do most things but still dont know everything. We also use gripple for our spiral hanging instead of band iron.... I love the gripple it makes hanging the bigger spiral so fucking easy and its way easier to level

That's good answers 5, sounds like you are really in the field. Last question.....what's the first thing you put on a sheet metal cut???? This is important and has always been a standard with metal working guys

WVU

EOG Master

call me crazy, but I believe 5star. He answered your questions pretty well

call me crazy, but I believe 5star. He answered your questions pretty well
Marky, let me have my moment here.....I'm starting to believe him myself, don't fuck this up! I'm just trying to help out around here:newsmile055:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

That's good answers 5, sounds like you are really in the field. Last question.....what's the first thing you put on a sheet metal cut???? This is important and has always been a standard with metal working guys

I dunno? Trick question or something? I dont layout, I just hang and cut in collars, flex to the grilles, etc..... I dont cut anything into duct unless its collar, clinch, or whatever

I dunno? Trick question or something? I dont layout, I just hang and cut in collars, flex to the grilles, etc..... I dont cut anything into duct unless its collar, clinch, or whatever
OK 5, you passed the test! I believe you are working in the industry91023i2ndw;l Good field to be in most of the time. Now, do us all a favor and take care of what needs to be taken care of. Oh yeah, answer to the question is......duct tape:LMAOCan't use it on duct anymore, but great on cuts! Heals ya right u and no infections

5 star bomb

EOG Master

OK 5, you passed the test! I believe you are working in the industry91023i2ndw;l Good field to be in most of the time. Now, do us all a favor and take care of what needs to be taken care of. Oh yeah, answer to the question is......duct tape:LMAOCan't use it on duct anymore, but great on cuts! Heals ya right u and no infections

12io4j2w90Do u like HVAC?

12io4j2w90Do u like HVAC?
Not as much as I used to, but it pays the bills. Tough economy makes everything not so fun anymore I guess. Be glad you have a job is all I can say these days. Had to lay off most of my guys for the first time ever and it sucked!

WVU

EOG Master

Aww, I am tearing up CT. I sense a lifelong friendship in the making.

:blah