Does anybody really think Duke will lose?

railbird

EOG Master
Probably, their players are bad decision makers and their coach is below average

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
Barrett pushed off on that offensive rebound, of course there's no way the refs make that call against Duke

Heim

EOG Master
Barrett pushed off on that offensive rebound, of course there's no way the refs make that call against Duke

They missed Zion's push off going to the rim too...the defender went flying. How about the guard riding Taylor all the way to the hoop on
the last shot. Nonetheless, I'm sure Dawkins told them last TO they had to win it. Refs woulds not give it to them.

On a side note it shows you how brain dead 'K' and his staff are. Tacko gets the rebound when they're down late and no clue to foul.
Even the announcers were scratching their heads.

MrTop

EOG Master
they have to keep Zion the next myth for the next game. Keep the train rollin boys. More sales all the way to the NBA ..

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's all corrupt from top to bottom such is life. I know the human element on display is hard. It's hard to ref but you know what you're doing when you dont call that on at least Barrett. You favor the bigger program.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
But you know the deal with gambling. This shit happens. Just when you think you've seen it all there will always be something new.

You think refs will help Virginia Tech vs Duke? Hell no.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If not mistaken
But you know the deal with gambling. This shit happens. Just when you think you've seen it all there will always be something new.

If not mistaken, VT already beat Duke this season but Zion was out.....

common guy

EOG Senior Member

Raftery, bilas, nance all in on the duke shill too. I can’t stand to watch it so I only watch last five minutes. In that time I saw to 2 Taco Fell fouls that were in NO way fouls plus the push of on free throw plus the no call on Zion charge. Just pathetic. F@cking UCF still wins it if they go up 6 with lay up instead of abortive alley oop