Does Everyone Bet Real Big The First Night??

I always make real large wagers the first day of college football because I am excited and want to get out of the gate quick.

How about you guys?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
i like to find one or two games I am confident on , and bet them a little larger than normal during the 1st week..does that make me a square? :+clueless

I actually wait a couple weeks before I bet my higher limits; I have to see what these teams are gonna act like regardless of what the pre-season rankings say.

Lawrence said:
:+clueless ..ok you lost me now

Let me spell it out for you in sign language

Just so you learn something today KMA = Kiss My Azz and now you can decipher FO...LOL.

BTW Dude, If FSU wins I am calling you to rub it in big time !!

I usually have a big spread too of few food. I treat it like New years Day but actually carry this through until Monday. I will bet with money I do not have this weekend.

My bankroll right now is $35,000 but I will have easy about $60K in action

Lets get em!!

jjgold said:
I usually have a big spread too of few food. I treat it like New years Day but actually carry this through until Monday. I will bet with money I do not have this weekend.

My bankroll right now is $35,000 but I will have easy about $60K in action

Lets get em!!
Throw some more money you don't have at Georgia to cover by 7.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
JJ, There you go again talking bs......

This is not good advice and for anyone that is new and does no know JJ, take whatever he says as pure comical value only.

Glaken said:
Jimmy, I am slowly being led to make this bet .... I am just cautious with Shockley.
Glaken,

From a fan's perspective I like Boise State and dislike Georgia. However, in this spot I like Georgia to roll. Don't let my play on this one influence you as I don't like posting plays because I don't want to see others get hurt on a loser. Just like Georgia in this matchup...

Krack I agree but I have not told anyone to do what I do. I in fact tell people not too gamble or bet for fun.

I use my methods others use theirs.

Ok boys do not bet with money cannot afford to lose.

Good Luck