Does Manning retire on Monday?

rico1

EOG Master
Think he has to. There is no way Manning can finish the season. Osweiler finally got the Broncos past mid-field at the end of the third quarter. Reid is busy kicking field goals, so if Osweiler gets this game respectable, I think he starts next week at the Bears.

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: Does Manning retire on Monday?

I was going to start a thread asking if Denver was going to make the playoffs for the same reasons you mention......KC gave the league the blueprint to beating Denver......Attack every pass looking for a pick, nothing to worry about with noodle arm back there....Denver and Manning are done...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Actually the Rams gave the blueprint last year. They made manning throw outside the hashmarks. Since his arm is shot, teams could jump those passes easier. He still has the mindset of threading the needle but he physically can't do it.

rico1

EOG Master

Chiefs have a nice route to take that division. They have a real easy schedule with three road games vs losing teams, and a home slate of Buffalo, San Diego, Cleveland and Oakland. Can see how the Chiefs win all their games or finish 10-6. Denver meanwhile has @ Chicago, vs New England, @ San Diego, vs Oakland, @ Pittsburgh, vs Bengals, vs San Diego.

rico1

EOG Master

Denver at Chicago next week. How can they open with Denver as the favorite in that game? They are a gigantic fraud of a team.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

GREEN BAY NOW DENVER BOTH EXPOSED AS SHIT TEAMS ITS NOW DOWN TO JUST THE PATRIOTS AND THE PANTHERS :+clueless

BOYS ITS ALL NEW ENGLAND THE REST OF THE LEAGUE SUCKS

HOW CAN YOU BET ON THIS SHIT ITS SO UNPREDICTABLE I AM DONE WITH FOOTBALL HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL SPRING TRAINING :btj:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MAN YOU HAVE TO FEEL FOR PEYTON ITS SAD TO SEE THIS

HE MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD QB ANYMORE BUT HE STILL DOES THE BEST T.V. COMMERCIALS

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

many immortals don't know when to retire gracefully...