Domino's to give $10,000 to 21 lucky customers getting delivered a Gotham City Pizza

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to one lucky customer getting delivered a Gotham City Pizza

Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to one lucky customer getting delivered a Gotham City Pizza

Great, now I know what me and the family are eating for the next 30 days.

Blondie

EOG Master

Sounds like an interesting concept, should generate some decent revenue for the owners.

So, out of the 21 giveaways, how many Domino's drivers will claim to have gotten "robbed" on these runs ???

A younger and dumber EGO would have set it up where he gets "jumped" while getting out of his car by 3 or 4 hooded gentlemen

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to 21 lucky customers getting delivered a Gotham City Pizza

That is kind of what I am thinking....

I would think at least 5-10 of them :p

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like an interesting concept, should generate some decent revenue for the owners.

As a co-owner of a local store, I hope this brings in some nice cash! :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

So, out of the 21 giveaways, how many Domino's drivers will claim to have gotten "robbed" on these runs ???

A younger and dumber EGO would have set it up where he gets "jumped" while getting out of his car by 3 or 4 hooded gentlemen

:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

It should.

Question, are all Domino's locally owned, I know the ones around here are.

Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to 21 lucky customers getting delivered a Gotham City Pizza

To avoid a total disaster, would be wise they may it a carryout-only thing. Someone is gonna get greedy and mess this up, I predict it now

It should.

Question, are all Domino's locally owned, I know the ones around here are.

The ones around my area are also. The one in my town has an owner who is really strict about the coupons and everything. "Well, it says Cinna stix but can I just have the regular breadsticks?" "NO! NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

To avoid a total disaster, would be wise they may it a carryout-only thing. Someone is gonna get greedy and mess this up, I predict it now

I'm sure Billy Walters is already figuring out how to have the best chances of winning it.

12io4j2w90

Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to one lucky customer getting delivered a Gotham City Pi

Re: Domino's to give $10,000 to one lucky customer getting delivered a Gotham City Pi

Didn't know you were a local franchisee Mike :cheers

It's a good business to be in (the pizza business that is), especially a big chain like Dominos. I see a lot less of these fail than sit down establishments

Seems like every other upscale place that opens around here goes belly up eventually, or they cause someone else close-by to go out of business. Just too many competing for that dollar.

It's a good business to be in (the pizza business that is), especially a big chain like Dominos. I see a lot less of these fail than sit down establishments

Seems like every other upscale place that opens around here goes belly up eventually, or they cause someone else close-by to go out of business. Just too many competing for that dollar.

Has to be less overhead costs with a Dominos then a sit-down place.

Blondie

EOG Master

I have to agree with you on that, the ones around here are always busy it seems

Has to be less overhead costs with a Dominos then a sit-down place.

Yeah, it's actually move overhead for the delivery drivers, who have to keep their vehicles maintained and gas up the car. I used to deliver but couldn't imagine it now with the gas prices the way they are now.

I'm sure the drivers get more per delivery now, but most of these pizza places charge a "delivery fee" now, which they didn't use to do, so that could hurt tips because people "assume" that money goes to the driver

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah, it's actually move overhead for the delivery drivers, who have to keep their vehicles maintained and gas up the car. I used to deliver but couldn't imagine it now with the gas prices the way they are now.

I'm sure the drivers get more per delivery now, but most of these pizza places charge a "delivery fee" now, which they didn't use to do, so that could hurt tips because people "assume" that money goes to the driver

Very true. I am on that will ask the driver if there is a delivery fee and who is goes to. Although before I do that, I already know the answer as with it being a small town I know the owners :)

If the driver is honest with me I will tip more. If they lie I will tip less

If there is a delivery fee, I will still tip 15% on top of the fee. If there is no delivery fee, then I'll usually tip 20%. Maybe a bit more if it's very bad weather.

Blondie

EOG Master

If there is a delivery fee, I will still tip 15% on top of the fee. If there is no delivery fee, then I'll usually tip 20%. Maybe a bit more if it's very bad weather.

Good percentages, but still like the idea of seeing how honest the person is about whether they are getting the fee or not.

There are some places that the owner actually keeps the fee....:doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

You couldn't pay me enough to eat a Domino's "alleged" Pizza

Domino's and Jenna Jameson has something in common - THEY SUCK

I'd rather eat the BOX than a Domino's "Pizza" and calling it a "Pizza" is laughable - a Domino's "Pizza" is nothing more than cardboard with red and whie paint on it and as i said - the box a delivery comes in tastes better than the "Pizza" itself - and actually has more toppings on it

i have no idea why ANYONE would order a P.O.S. like this but not even the shot @ $10k would get me to order from Domino's

If I was dying of hunger and was told I could get a Domino's "Pizza" and a Dr. Pepper - i'd choose starvation since both are the WORST EVER in their category

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

You couldn't pay me enough to eat a Domino's "alleged" Pizza

Domino's and Jenna Jameson has something in common - THEY SUCK

I'd rather eat the BOX than a Domino's "Pizza" and calling it a "Pizza" is laughable - a Domino's "Pizza" is nothing more than cardboard with red and whie paint on it and as i said - the box a delivery comes in tastes better than the "Pizza" itself - and actually has more toppings on it

i have no idea why ANYONE would order a P.O.S. like this but not even the shot @ $10k would get me to order from Domino's

If I was dying of hunger and was told I could get a Domino's "Pizza" and a Dr. Pepper - i'd choose starvation since both are the WORST EVER in their category

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I've had better frozen pizzas than Dominoes.

Well at least with 50% more pepperoni on this Gotham City pizza, the pepperoni is all you end up tasting.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Well at least with 50% more pepperoni on this Gotham City pizza, the pepperoni is all you end up tasting.

50% more Pepperoni means instead of 4 Pepperoni on the pizza you get 6

Shit is stil SHIT

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I've had better frozen pizzas than Dominoes.

I have to agree with this, think Dominos barely qaulifies as "pizza". The company I work for has a huge agreement in place with Dominos( we automate the 800-DOMINOS phone number) and everytime there is an all company meeting, people groan when they see Dominos being served for lunch. you know food sucks when people (many fresh out of college) complain about FREE food

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Only pizza chain that is worse than Dominoes that I have tried is Little Caesars. And that is not saying a lot.........

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Only pizza chain that is worse than Dominoes that I have tried is Little Caesars. And that is not saying a lot.........

Little Caesars is light years better than Dominos

All the Little Ceasers around here no longer exist. NOT GOOD pizza at all

Loved Godfather's pizza, but I think all of them are now gone too