Don Best troubles

kane

Railbird is a past posting pos
I spoke to one of their tech guys, he said he's hoping it's up in the next 30 mins, but he said it could also be down for a while, I'm lost without the screen

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I spoke to one of their tech guys, he said he's hoping it's up in the next 30 mins, but he said it could also be down for a while, I'm lost without the screen
You and me both. I can't tie my shoes without Don Best! This is what really sucks about them being the only game in town. Just awful.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Since the bookmakers also have to use the odds screen, and there is only one, NOW would be a great time to middle if you're good at shopping lines and have a lot of outs, especially in Las Vegas..

MrTop

EOG Dedicated
Was just able to log into Mobile version

yes we can , because DB3 is still on the old system which is the phone

they moved to the SportsOptions DBS4 screen and it cannot handle the memory

they sold scientific games a horrible product.

SAD

A bit of an on going joke.... how long will Codi Ceci be out according to Don Best?

They've had him "out indefinitely" with an "upper body" injury for every game since 10/12... The thing is he played in ever game (17 consecutive games) since Oct 26 LOL

Nickel for your thoughts... or in this case info

MrTop

EOG Dedicated
through the years they took out some of the labor. Payed them less. The best guys quit or got let go. Running the service to the ground. Now This software to sell it to the apple computer owners was a big mistake. Great for them but bad for the original service buyers. The guy told me the whole story there of course they got rid of him. Should of made brand new software that handled everything good. They need quality control and better ideas.

Happy to report that Ceci was no longer on the DB injury list for tonight's game... Someone at DB is reading here.

Alex Formenton is in the same predicament, except he's been sent to the London Knights on November 1st.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Don Best failed to include a notice on the FL/WV game saying it was played at a neutral site. These guys are stealing $ in more ways than one.