Don Best troubles

MrTop

EOG Master
I have no idea. I know before the stock market crash they pushed the monthly to $ 600 then people dropped them. If you pay for the yearly price there is a savings along with how long u are with them and if you are part of a group.

yisman

EOG Master
Lot of news on Philly today.

5:36 PM: Butler out
7:02 PM: Embiid questionable (they did not list him on the official injury report submitted to the league)
7:02 PM: Chandler out (also was not listed on injury report)

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Major delays with most books today but no notice from Don Best notifying us of this issue. What an absolute joke they are.

MrTop

EOG Master
don best has the playMGM new jersey column up. Now the MGM is taking the games down after they kick off.

kane

EOG master
DB is currently down, I just spoke with their tech dept and they said in another 15-20 minutes it should be up

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Yup thankfully for me it was only down for a few minutes but I was just logging in around the time that you stated.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I've noticed for awhile now they were hit and miss with certain NHL injuries and last hour scratches

MrTop

EOG Master
I think I am getting set up with scientific games now. What movie are they watching. It is like I got thrown back in time. It has all the bells and whistles but the print button is worthless. The program cannot handle the extra load too. I would drop the price & get more sales and put DBS-five out. with microsoft format. ( fast nickel ) would work better than the slow quarter.

MrTop

EOG Master
with the lineup release given to manfreds office then to the book I guess the public gets it the same time as don best. ?

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't like this program at all. I like the microsoft version DBS3. They are doing less and less now. Scientific games will run it to the ground.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
The fact that most books were on a major delay a couple Saturdays ago and there were no notices from DB notifying us of this tells you all you need to know. They should be ashamed of themselves and they probably cost a lot of bettors a lot of $ that day. What an absolute fucking disgrace.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
I would have stuck with DBS3 if given a choice. I liked the HTML stats pages, now it's all right clicks and pop ups and it drives me nuts.

In DBS3 you could search for Toronto and get a list of all games Leafs, Raptors, Jays, now you have to be in the right tab to search for a team, if you are in golf and look for federer you get nada and will like it.

It really feels like going back to throwing stones after handling an Uzi.

MrTop

EOG Master
I would have stuck with DBS3 if given a choice. I liked the HTML stats pages, now it's all right clicks and pop ups and it drives me nuts.

In DBS3 you could search for Toronto and get a list of all games Leafs, Raptors, Jays, now you have to be in the right tab to search for a team, if you are in golf and look for federer you get nada and will like it.

It really feels like going back to throwing stones after handling an Uzi.

agree they pulled a fast one on us. I was thinking of opting out after the lease is up . I am quite disappointed after 20+ years with them.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
problem is they are leaking talent and either they are not replacing them or the ones coming in are slow on the learning curve. You point out an obvious problem and they have no idea what you're talking about, Henry might be the only one left that's sharp and getting it.

MrTop

EOG Master
score correct 0-0 correct in the 9th

tampa 1-0 in the 8th ??? MLB had 1-0 MLB.com had wrong score..

Last edited: