Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/llL_SkUK54E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's Christmas in March! :houra

Re: Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

Maybe Trump should worry about not bankrupting his businesses again, instead of giving unsolicited opinions and feeding into ridiculous rumors. Trump will do or say anything just to create drama and draw attention to himself. Also they don't come any more disrespectful - just look at how he talks over everyone just so he can tell the world how he went to the best school and was always remembered.

Donald Trump: "There Is a Chance that He Wasn't Born in this Country"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r31Am6ublhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trump: I've got my birth certificate, where's yours?
By: Andy Barr

March 28, 2011 03:08 PM EDT

Donald Trump now sees himself as something of a patron saint for the birthers ? and he's even released his own birth certificate as he steps up criticism of the president.

Seeking to pump more energy into the birther movement and quirky chase for the White House, Trump on Monday provided a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax ? which has played a leading role in trumpeting birther mythology.

And in an interview on Fox News, Trump cast himself as something akin to the rebel leader of the birther movement.

?Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn?t,? Trump said. ?And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it?s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

Trump?s insistence that he?s being encouraged to continue on his birther crusade has led to what he says is the startling revelation that, ?all of a sudden, a lot of facts are emerging and I?m starting to wonder myself whether or not [Obama] was born in this country."

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he ? as a friend of the president?s parents ? remembers Obama?s birth.

"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."

tank

EOG Dedicated

Trump: I've got my birth certificate, where's yours?
By: Andy Barr

March 28, 2011 03:08 PM EDT

Donald Trump now sees himself as something of a patron saint for the birthers – and he's even released his own birth certificate as he steps up criticism of the president.

Seeking to pump more energy into the birther movement and quirky chase for the White House, Trump on Monday provided a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax – which has played a leading role in trumpeting birther mythology.

And in an interview on Fox News, Trump cast himself as something akin to the rebel leader of the birther movement.

“Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t,” Trump said. “And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it’s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

Trump’s insistence that he’s being encouraged to continue on his birther crusade has led to what he says is the startling revelation that, “all of a sudden, a lot of facts are emerging and I’m starting to wonder myself whether or not [Obama] was born in this country."

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he – as a friend of the president’s parents – remembers Obama’s birth.

"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."
:LMAO
Typical dipshit move .
Trump fails to produce birth certificate

Donald Trump made headlines earlier today when he provided what he said was a copy of his birth certificate -- but a quick check reveals it's actually not an official document.

The paper that Trump released says "Jamaica Hospital" on top and lists the date and time of what he says was his birth to "Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump." The piece of paper has a seal at the bottom.

But after several New York City-based readers contacted POLITICO's Maggie Haberman, her call to city officials revealed that an actual birth certificate, which is issued by the Department of Health, would have the agency's seal and also a signature of the city registrar - neither of which the Trump document has. Officials said the city Health Department is the "sole issuing authority" of official birth certificates in New York, and that the document would clearly say so, and "city officials said it's not an official document."
It appears instead to be a hospital "certificate of birth," meaning the piece of paper the hospital gave to his family saying he was born. Such a document typically has the signature of the hospital administrator and the attending physician.
Trump lawyer and advisor Michael Cohen didn't respond to Haberman's question about the document.

tank

EOG Dedicated

What is Donald hiding deport???Come on Deport he has to be hiding something right??:houra

What is Donald hiding deport???Come on Deport he has to be hiding something right??:houra

You don't get it.

You've been had.

Donald opted for a COLB, just as The Kenyan did.

You have now rejected the COLB as not being a valid birth certificate.

You haven't connected the dots yet.

You just admitted that the Kenyan has not submitted any valid evidence of his place of birth.

The Donald didn't become a billionaire by being an idiot slaving away in a union sweatshop.

This is NOT the last chapter, but the first shot across the bow in what promises to be a long, ugly and drawn out war.

Stay tuned. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

You don't get it.

You've been had.

Donald opted for a COLB, just as The Kenyan did.

You have now rejected the COLB as not being a valid birth certificate.

You haven't connected the dots yet.

You just admitted that the Kenyan has not submitted any valid evidence of his place of birth.

The Donald didn't become a billionaire by being an idiot slaving away in a union sweatshop.

This is NOT the last chapter, but the first shot across the bow in what promises to be a long, ugly and drawn out war.

Stay tuned. :thumbsup
Now I understand what Isabella goes through.2348ji23e
I am not the one rejecting the COLB that is you and the rest of the Birther nutcases .We are just giving you nuts a taste of your own medicine.
And of course Donald did this on purpose just like he did when he bankrupted all those businesses too right?Yeah a real sharp one you and the Birthers got on board there.:cheers

I am not the one rejecting the COLB that is you and the rest of the Birther nutcases .

You just rejected The Donald's BC, the same one released by the Kenyan.

Congratulations, you are a now a 'birther'. Welcome to the club, fool. :cheers

I should mention very briefly that The Donald is a front man for a group of very powerful men who are beyond fed up watching their country and wealth go down the crapper, now seeking to drive the Kenyan out of office. At the very least, deny him the opportunity to put the final nail in the American coffin with a second term.

These aren't stupid people, tank. The two foreigners -- Soros and Hussein -- "fundamentally transforming America" are outgunned and outmatched on this one. :thumbsup

Stay tuned.

:pOP:

tank

EOG Dedicated

You just rejected The Donald's BC, the same one released by the Kenyan.

Congratulations, you are a now a 'birther'. Welcome to the club, fool. :cheers

I should mention very briefly that The Donald is a front man for a group of very powerful men who are beyond fed up watching their country and wealth go down the crapper, now seeking to drive the Kenyan out of office. At the very least, deny him the opportunity to put the final nail in the American coffin with a second term.

These aren't stupid people, tank. The two foreigners -- Soros and Hussein -- "fundamentally transforming America" are outgunned and outmatched on this one. :thumbsup

Stay tuned.

:pOP:
Where did I reject Donalds birth certificate??Where I asked what he was hiding with a smiley after that??I will never be involved with a bunch of retard rejects like the birther nuts that cannot accept reality.
Now their is a powerful group to add to the birther nuts????:LMAO:LMAOTheir wealth is going down the crapper???:LMAO:LMAOShow me where all this lost money is at since all anyone else see's is huge profits being made at the top.Next you are going to try telling me that the tax breaks for the rich never got renewed.They got their tax breaks and fools like you keep spreading the lies that they are not happy.:LMAO

Next you are going to try telling me that the tax breaks for the rich never got renewed.They got their tax breaks and fools like you keep spreading the lies that they are not happy.:LMAO

They aren't happy....believe me they aren't happy. All their wealth will disintegrate if their customers (Americans) can no longer afford to purchase their products and services. If Big Progressive Government keeps eating up more of the pie, eventually there won't be any pie left for anyone. Contrary to the myths emanating from the propaganda mills on the left, corporate and personal income taxes are only necessary to pay for Big Progressive Government. Less taxes means more money for individuals to voluntarily purchase corporate goods and services. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

They aren't happy. All their wealth will disintegrate if their customers (Americans) can no longer afford to purchase their products and services. If Big Progressive Government keeps eating up more of the pie, eventually there won't be any pie left for anyone. Contrary to the propaganda mills on the left, corporate and personal income taxes are only necessary to pay for Big Progressive Government.
Good God!!!!In one thread you are crying that union workers are overpaid and now you are crying that Americans can no longer afford to purchase their product!!:shoot:Let me guess.......??it's all the union fault because of this right??The American worker want's to work for minimum wage that the corporations want to pay them and it is Obama's fault along with the unions too since they are getting lower wages and cannot afford their products!!Unreal!!Learn about Henry Ford and be enlighted.

Good God!!!!In one thread you are crying that union workers are overpaid and now you are crying that Americans can no longer afford to purchase their product!!:shoot:Let me guess.......??it's all the union fault because of this right??The American worker want's to work for minimum wage that the corporations want to pay them and it is Obama's fault along with the unions too since they are getting lower wages and cannot afford their products!!Unreal!!Learn about Henry Ford and be enlighted.

The only beneficiaries of corporate and personal income taxes are parasites currently leeching off the system -- a privileged class consisting of unions, welfare drug addicts (like bardick), bureaucrats, Big Progressive Government 'theorists' on the payroll and so on..

The people OUTSIDE of this privileged class currently paying into the system could easily afford any/all government services on the open market for cheap and with much better service.

Reset the Constitution. It's all in the 18 Enumerated Powers. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

The only beneficiaries of corporate and personal income taxes are parasites currently leeching off the system -- a privileged class consisting of unions, welfare drug addicts (like bardick), bureaucrats, Big Progressive Government 'theorists' on the payroll and so on..

The people OUTSIDE of this privileged class currently paying into the system could easily afford any/all government services on the open market for cheap and with much better service.

Reset the Constitution. It's all in the 18 Enumerated Powers. :thumbsup
Of course Joe!!The teachers should work for free along with the police and firefighters for the common cause.I mean it is not like they earn their salary or anything.Way to show your cause with the class warfare though.50,000 a year is privileged now!!! :LMAOWall Street and the bankers make million???naw they deserve it.
Oh and that class outside the PRIVILEGED class??Get a degree so you can earn more and quit whining and using class warfare .It only makes you look like a uneducated jealous baby.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yeah um sure okay Deport.If you say so !What a lonely world you live in.Between your Deport handle and this you are batting zero for the day.Take a break and go live a little .It will do you some good.

Yeah um sure okay Deport.If you say so !What a lonely world you live in.Between your Deport handle and this you are batting zero for the day.Take a break and go live a little .It will do you some good.

"Sometimes I make millions, sometimes I make billions. Deal with it!"

:finger004UP YOURS, KENYAN KOOL-AID DRINKERS!:finger004

Angry Trump Fires Back: Here’s My Official Birth Certificate — Where’s Yours?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 01:24 PM

By: David A. Patten

Billionaire real estate developer and rising GOP 2012 prospect Donald Trump is firing back at mainstream media reports that the birth document he provided exclusively to Newsmax on Monday was invalid.

<table width="200" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td>Donald Trump</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Trump has provided Newsmax a signed, dated Certificate of Birth from the City of New York’s Department of Health.

The new birth certificate states that Trump was born in the borough of Queens on June 14, 1946. It is signed by the mayor, the acting registrar of records, and the commissioner of health.

Trump said that once he realized the document he provided Newsmax on Monday was not an official birth certificate, it only took him a couple of hours to clear up the matter and locate the official document.

“Some in the media were challenging my birth certificate,” Trump told Newsmax Tuesday morning in an email. “So I solved the problem in a couple hours: here is my official Department of Health Birth Certificate.

Trump said he is asking for Obama to make his birth certificate public, though he was not suggesting he believes the President was born outside of the country.

“Anyone can get an official birth certificate — in New York it costs you about $38. I felt obligated to take it to the next step, and get even more than the original hospital birth certificate I provided.

“It is my honor to present my official birth certificate to the public. Look, I am proud to be an American. It was very easy to do."

Trump added: “For the sake of the country the president ought to do the same, and end this unfortunate controversy once and for all,” Trump told Newsmax.

On Monday Trump said that he initially had assumed President Obama had a valid U.S. birth certificate. But on Fox & Friends he said that “facts are emerging” raising a “real question” as to whether Obama is constitutionally eligible to serve as president.

After Trump provided a “certification of birth” document to Newsmax on Monday to establish how easy it is to obtain such a document, the Politico’s Ben Smith reported that an actual birth certificate must bear the signature of the city registrar.

In an obvious gibe at Trump, and perhaps aimed at conspiracy theorists generally, Smith wrote: “Trump’s mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern — along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate — raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as president of the United States.”

Legal sources tell Newsmax that a birth certificate is quite different from the “certification of live birth” document that the White House has provided to the media.

The former officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity, as well of details of the birth. But the latter merely confirms that someone has reported the birth of the child.

Because the standards needed to obtain a certificate of live birth are much lower, the sources say, they are easier to obtain.

To obtain a copy of a birth certificate, the identity of the person making the request must be established beyond any doubt.

A copy of Donald Trump’s official birth certificate is below:

<table style="width: 482px; height: 557px;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

tank moore, this mini-'birther' crash course is for you:

There are two distinctly different types of "long form" birth certificates. One is what's called a hospital certificate. It's normally ornate, with signatures, time of birth, date of birth, yada yada yada, and a nice gold seal. Some even have the baby's footprints on the back.

Then there's the official government issued "long form" birth certificate, which is a public record, and which contains everything the hospital certificate does, except for the gold seal and baby's footprints. This is the legal document the 'birthers' are after and the one The Donald just released (see my previous post).

Unfortunately for the Kool Aid drinkers, we won't be seeing any of these long form certificates from Hussein because they simply don't exist...anyone who's done their homework knows he was not birthed in the USA. He is a Kenyan just like his grandma stated.

Tank Moore, I'm not kiddin', these people aren't playing games.

The Kenyan is toast.

“Anyone can get an official birth certificate — in New York it costs you about $38. I felt obligated to take it to the next step, and get even more than the original hospital birth certificate I provided.

“It is my honor to present my official birth certificate to the public. Look, I am proud to be an American. It was very easy to do."

Btw, notice how the lamestream media totally pounced on The Donald within seconds and knew IMMEDIATELY that his COLB wasn't worth dog crap, but pretended to be utterly clueless when the Kenyan did the same during the last election campaign? Trump is gonna play you fools like a fiddle.

Also worth noting, when the Kenyan released his COLB, he didn't do it directly and proudly with a press conference, he had a third party (Daily Kos) release it on his behalf behind the scenes. The Obama administration hasn't even officially acknowledged it's release. Whenever the subject came up during his press conferences, I noticed former Press Secretary Robert Gibbs would always sorta "assume the sale" for all the sheep to swallow hook line and sinker, though never addressing the issue directly, while the Kenyan -- again -- only speaks of it indirectly and always in a mocking, non-serious tone. It's called plausible deniability because sooner or later shit will hit the fan and the Kenyan will have some explaining to do -- assuming the SS doesn't drag this foreigner away in cuffs first.

And no, the Kenyan's long form birth certificate doesn't contain something "politically embarrassing", like that he is Muslim (obvious), or 'white' (obvious -- he's mixed), or that his name is 'Sotoero" or Tomato, or some other stupid "politically inconvenient" shit he doesn't want to disclose.

No, it's much, MUCH bigger than that.

You don't spend millions of dollars covering your past and send Patriots to JAIL for something "potentially embarrassing."

Funny, how the sheep just 'assume' the current president is qualified without doing their homework or researching the facts. Funny how whoever asks questions or raises an eyebrow is labeled a 'kook'. Nobody wants to believe the unthinkable because an earnest investigation might lead to substantiation of complicity or acquiescence by a large portion of the political establishment AND the lame stream media in the most serious fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. No question, public reaction would be swift and unforgiving -- think of a Tea Party on steroids.

The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it. Goebels words have never been truer than they are today.

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank moore, this mini-'birther' crash course is for you:

There are two distinctly different types of "long form" birth certificates. One is what's called a hospital certificate. It's normally ornate, with signatures, time of birth, date of birth, yada yada yada, and a nice gold seal. Some even have the baby's footprints on the back.

Then there's the official government issued "long form" birth certificate, which is a public record, and which contains everything the hospital certificate does, except for the gold seal and baby's footprints. This is the legal document the 'birthers' are after and the one The Donald just released (see my previous post).

Unfortunately for the Kool Aid drinkers, we won't be seeing any of these long form certificates from Hussein because they simply don't exist...anyone who's done their homework knows he was not birthed in the USA. He is a Kenyan just like his grandma stated.

Tank Moore, I'm not kiddin', these people aren't playing games.

The Kenyan is toast.
They got him now Deport!!So let me try to follow the Birther logic here.......he has been president for over 2 years and now, now they think they are going to stop him from running again because of this?????:LMAOThe State Department errored the first time but they are going to get him this time right???:LMAO
You Fascist idiots get more delusional as time goes on but man the comedy is great.Thanks again!!!Oh and those ''powerful'' people that are not playing games is pure Gold!!:LMAOBoooooooooo!!!!Booooooooo!!91023i2ndw;l

They got him now Deport!!So let me try to follow the Birther logic here.......he has been president for over 2 years and now, now they think they are going to stop him from running again because of this?????:LMAOThe State Department errored the first time but they are going to get him this time right???:LMAO
You Fascist idiots get more delusional as time goes on but man the comedy is great.Thanks again!!!Oh and those ''powerful'' people that are not playing games is pure Gold!!:LMAOBoooooooooo!!!!Booooooooo!!91023i2ndw;l

You DO understand The Donald owns a very, VERY minor portion of the things he has his name on. And you also aware, I'm sure, that he's connected to just about every 'wealthy' individual, banker, and politician on the planet. He didn't just impulsively decide to spout off on this, he's a front man for a well coordinated attack.

I don't know how you can claim you KNOW the Kenyan is qualified for office when you have ZERO PROOF Hussein is who he claims.

A TRUE "birther" is wanting ALL of his past that he's hidden and doesn't want revealed exposed. And boy, it's a LONG LIST. Such a dearth of knowledge about a sitting president is unprecedented! 2348ji23e

There are lack of information and access to his writings, his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, selective service registration records, social security number irregularities, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption records....the list goes on and on.

Now you'd think with all the money he controls that George Soros could at least have bought himself a real American. Maybe they were running a special on Kenyans that day? :doh1

Anyway, the two foreigners - Soros and the Kenyan -- along with the mindless sheeple like you, can go pound sand. Trump is getting ready to drop more bombs on the Kenyan and anyone complicit in the biggest political scam in history!

The Donald -- determined to be the turd in the Hope and Change punchbowl. :btj:

Springs man's claim to have Obama records starts buzz

MATT STEINER

2011-03-29 17:47:53

A Colorado Springs “birther,” retired Air Force Col. Gregory Hollister, has Internet blogs abuzz with what may be an illegal foray into an online Social Security data base and how he obtained a copy of President Barack Obama’s draft registration from 1980.

“Col. Greg Hollister, USAF (Ret.) contacted the Selective Service, falsely impersonated President Obama, improperly registered his own address as President Obama’s address, and by this false impersonation and identity theft he managed to obtain a duplicate registration acknowledgement card with President Obama’s Selective Service information on it,” a blogger posted on gratewire.com last week. “This may violate several federal criminal statutes, and apparently caused the federal record of President Obama’s address with the Selective Service to be altered to show that he lives in Colorado Springs, CO.”

Hollister said Tuesday a private investigator, Susan Daniels of Ohio, gave him what is purported to be the president’s Social Security number. He then accessed the Social Security Number Verification Service to find out to whom it was issued and to access Selective Service documents.

The site allows registered users to verify names and Social Security numbers for employment purposes and warns that using it under false pretenses is a violation of federal law.

“According to the Social Security Administration, that number was never issued,” said Hollister, who challenged whether the president is an American citizen in a lawsuit the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear Jan. 18 without requiring a response from the White House.

However, that’s the Social Security number that appears on the Selective Service documents Hollister obtained.

Hollister and others in the birther movement claim Obama was born in either Kenya or Indonesia and that his birth certificate showing he was born in Honolulu in 1961 is a forgery.

Being born outside the U.S. makes him ineligible to be president, they claim, because the Constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen.

Hollister said the Social Security number on what he says is Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii. :+scared-7

Last week, California attorney Orly Taitz, who has led the legal challenges to Obama’s citizenship, filed an amended complaint in her latest lawsuit demanding Obama’s Social Security records, attaching as an exhibit the draft registration mailed to an address in Colorado Springs, according to the Reality Check Radio Blog.

It is unknown if the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Denver is investigating Hollister’s use of the data bases and obtaining Obama’s draft records.
Hollister denied breaking any laws.

“I was very meticulous and made sure everything I did was compliant with the law,” Hollister said, noting that he sent Obama an 1099 tax form.

A 1099 is an IRS income reporting form for independent contractors and free-lancers. Hollister did not explain how sending that to Obama complies with federal laws on the use of Social Security data.

Daniels said her doubts about Obama’s citizenship have only been reinforced by what Hollister found out.

Hollister said he started questioning Obama’s citizenship because as a retired Air Force officer he is subject to recall to active duty until he dies and he needs to be sure that Obama has the authority to give those orders.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You DO understand The Donald owns a very, VERY minor portion of the things he has his name on. And you also aware, I'm sure, that he's connected to just about every 'wealthy' individual, banker, and politician on the planet. He didn't just impulsively decide to spout off on this, he's a front man for a well coordinated attack.
Uh huh!!And these powerful people just could not help him when he was bankrupting everything he touched a few years ago either.I would be willing to bet Obama has a lot more powerful people in his back pocket, and as a matter of fact I know he does.

I don't know how you can claim you KNOW the Kenyan is qualified for office when you have ZERO PROOF Hussein is who he claims.
And you have zero proof that he is not.Just a bunch of nuts grasping at anything looking dumber all the time.If the Clinton machine could not find anything on him then their is nothing to see here folks.Move along or stick around and look like idiots.

A TRUE "birther" is wanting ALL of his past that he's hidden and doesn't want revealed exposed. And boy, it's a LONG LIST. Such a dearth of knowledge about a sitting president is unprecedented! 2348ji23e
Uh huh.Only in fantasy land where you nuts reside.I have never seen a bigger group of idiots in my life.Of course proof is not needed only fantasies that exist in your warped minds.And as a bonus you can keep making shit up and keep going thinking you are getting somewhere.:LMAO

There are lack of information and access to his writings, his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, selective service registration records, social security number irregularities, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption records....the list goes on and on.
:LMAOAnd who was the first girl he kissed, who was the first girl he had sex with, who he smoked his first joint with,who he got into his first fight with,what paper route did he have, who mowed his lawn,what was his first grade in spelling, who was his teacher........you see how stupid this is but hey,,it's fun to play Birther in fantasy land.Oh and hey what color is his shit after eating pizza??...:LMAOYou idiots will just keep going on and on like fools and give the sane people the best comedy they have ever had.

Now you'd think with all the money he controls that George Soros could at least have bought himself a real American. Maybe they were running a special on Kenyans that day? :doh1
Of course.Thats why Soros was behind Clinton at first!!

Anyway, the two foreigners - Soros and the Kenyan -- along with the mindless sheeple like you, can go pound sand. Trump is getting ready to drop more bombs on the Kenyan and anyone complicit in the biggest political scam in history!
Oh goody!!!!More comedy gold then.Hey let me remind you that we are going on over 2 years of these wild claims and yet here you are 2 years later and you still have nothing but idiotic claims and stupid tales to show for it.Yes I am encouraging you to continue looking stupid with this idiotic crap.:LMAO

The Donald -- determined to be the turd in the Hope and Change punchbowl. :btj:
Yes everyone is just so scared of Donald.12io4j2w90

tank

EOG Dedicated

I just love it when they ''CLAIM'' BUT OFFER NO PROOF.Joe would you be interested in buying some ocean front property in Arizona??How about a used condom??:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

:finger004UP YOURS, KENYAN KOOL-AID DRINKERS!:finger004

Angry Trump Fires Back: Here’s My Official Birth Certificate — Where’s Yours?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 01:24 PM

By: David A. Patten

Billionaire real estate developer and rising GOP 2012 prospect Donald Trump is firing back at mainstream media reports that the birth document he provided exclusively to Newsmax on Monday was invalid.

<table width="200" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td>Donald Trump</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Trump has provided Newsmax a signed, dated Certificate of Birth from the City of New York’s Department of Health.

The new birth certificate states that Trump was born in the borough of Queens on June 14, 1946. It is signed by the mayor, the acting registrar of records, and the commissioner of health.

Trump said that once he realized the document he provided Newsmax on Monday was not an official birth certificate, it only took him a couple of hours to clear up the matter and locate the official document.

“Some in the media were challenging my birth certificate,” Trump told Newsmax Tuesday morning in an email. “So I solved the problem in a couple hours: here is my official Department of Health Birth Certificate.

Trump said he is asking for Obama to make his birth certificate public, though he was not suggesting he believes the President was born outside of the country.

Trump added: “For the sake of the country the president ought to do the same, and end this unfortunate controversy once and for all,” Trump told Newsmax.

On Monday Trump said that he initially had assumed President Obama had a valid U.S. birth certificate. But on Fox & Friends he said that “facts are emerging” raising a “real question” as to whether Obama is constitutionally eligible to serve as president.

After Trump provided a “certification of birth” document to Newsmax on Monday to establish how easy it is to obtain such a document, the Politico’s Ben Smith reported that an actual birth certificate must bear the signature of the city registrar.

In an obvious gibe at Trump, and perhaps aimed at conspiracy theorists generally, Smith wrote: “Trump’s mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern — along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate — raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as president of the United States.”

Legal sources tell Newsmax that a birth certificate is quite different from the “certification of live birth” document that the White House has provided to the media.

The former officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity, as well of details of the birth. But the latter merely confirms that someone has reported the birth of the child.

Because the standards needed to obtain a certificate of live birth are much lower, the sources say, they are easier to obtain.

To obtain a copy of a birth certificate, the identity of the person making the request must be established beyond any doubt.

A copy of Donald Trump’s official birth certificate is below:

<table style="width: 482px; height: 557px;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
It is a copy like Obamas!!!Where is the original one at??No double standards here now , we have to have the original one remember??Where is it and what is he hiding??:LMAO

Only by the nutcase Birthers!!:LMAO

That fraudulent computerized crap doesn't even have a registered certificate number on it. You can't even get a passport with it. Yes, two officials in Hawaii have stated there is 'something' in his birth records (mind, you other HI officials say the opposite) but that 'something' could be a hand scribbled piece of paper by his mother, or the famed "newspaper clipping" the nut jobs on the left consider "iron-clad proof" that the Kenyan was born in HI. Whatever it is, it sure shut up that pot-smoking, hippie governor pretty fast who came into office guns blazing claiming he was going "prove all the birthers wrong." We're still waiting. :LMAO

NEWSFLASH: THERE IS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

THE KENYAN SWEATS
Donald Trump Releases New Birth Certificate, Raising More Questions

Responding to criticism that the birth certificate he released Monday was unofficial and easily forged, probable illegal Kenyan Donald Trump released a whole new document yesterday, one that he says is the real official document this time. But why does Trump have so many birth certificates? Will he release yet another new one tomorrow? Where are all these “old” documents coming from anyway? The more Trump denies he’s a secret Muslim African terrorist, the more it seems like he is. And there are still more questions raised by this particular document. Why doesn’t his mother’s name match up with the first one he released? And, most important of all, why does this one refer to him as a “child,” when he’s clearly a man in his sixties?

On the first document Trump put out, his parents are listed as “Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump.” Yet on this one, his father is “Fred C. Trump” and his mother is “Mary Mac Leod.” Why did his mother’s name change from being the same as his father’s to this “Mary Mac Leod” person? Furthermore, why does Wikipedia list Trump’s mother’s name as “Mary Anne MacLeod,” which is surely a third person entirely? This Mary person is said to be an immigrant, mind you, from Scotland, which is a foreign country.
The image came with an accompanying memo from a member of Trump’s staff.
“A ‘birth certificate’ and a ‘certificate of live birth’ are in no way the same thing, even though in some cases they use some of the same words,” wrote Trump staffer Thuy Colayco in a message to ABC News. “One officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity and details of his or her birth, while the other only confirms that someone reported the birth of a child. Also, a ‘certificate of live birth’ is very easy to get because the standards are much lower, while a ‘birth certificate’ is only gotten through a long and detailed process wherein identity must be proved beyond any doubt. If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Therefore, there is very significant difference between a ‘certificate of live birth’ and a ‘birth certificate’ and one should never be confused with the other.”
You know, most Americans (a.k.a. the real ones) don’t feel the need to issue a new birth certificate to the media every day of the week to prove they aren’t Kenyan, and they certainly don’t hire people to send out long memos explaining why it’s complicated but totally normal to have so many alleged birth certificates on hand. Something fishy is going on here.

tank

EOG Dedicated

THE KENYAN SWEATS
Donald Trump Releases New Birth Certificate, Raising More Questions

Responding to criticism that the birth certificate he released Monday was unofficial and easily forged, probable illegal Kenyan Donald Trump released a whole new document yesterday, one that he says is the real official document this time. But why does Trump have so many birth certificates? Will he release yet another new one tomorrow? Where are all these “old” documents coming from anyway? The more Trump denies he’s a secret Muslim African terrorist, the more it seems like he is. And there are still more questions raised by this particular document. Why doesn’t his mother’s name match up with the first one he released? And, most important of all, why does this one refer to him as a “child,” when he’s clearly a man in his sixties?

On the first document Trump put out, his parents are listed as “Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump.” Yet on this one, his father is “Fred C. Trump” and his mother is “Mary Mac Leod.” Why did his mother’s name change from being the same as his father’s to this “Mary Mac Leod” person? Furthermore, why does Wikipedia list Trump’s mother’s name as “Mary Anne MacLeod,” which is surely a third person entirely? This Mary person is said to be an immigrant, mind you, from Scotland, which is a foreign country.
The image came with an accompanying memo from a member of Trump’s staff.
“A ‘birth certificate’ and a ‘certificate of live birth’ are in no way the same thing, even though in some cases they use some of the same words,” wrote Trump staffer Thuy Colayco in a message to ABC News. “One officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity and details of his or her birth, while the other only confirms that someone reported the birth of a child. Also, a ‘certificate of live birth’ is very easy to get because the standards are much lower, while a ‘birth certificate’ is only gotten through a long and detailed process wherein identity must be proved beyond any doubt. If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Therefore, there is very significant difference between a ‘certificate of live birth’ and a ‘birth certificate’ and one should never be confused with the other.”
You know, most Americans (a.k.a. the real ones) don’t feel the need to issue a new birth certificate to the media every day of the week to prove they aren’t Kenyan, and they certainly don’t hire people to send out long memos explaining why it’s complicated but totally normal to have so many alleged birth certificates on hand. Something fishy is going on here.
What is Trump hiding???Where are his grades from school at??Why is his bankruptcy sealed from the public???Why do we not know every company he is invested in??Who is his grandmother??Who was the first girl he kissed??
It is a good thing the Donald is one of ''them''[wink] [wink] or this could get messy for him!!

What is Trump hiding???Where are his grades from school at??Why is his bankruptcy sealed from the public???Why do we not know every company he is invested in??Who is his grandmother??Who was the first girl he kissed??
It is a good thing the Donald is one of ''them''[wink] [wink] or this could get messy for him!!

What have they produced? Absolutely nothing...say it again. The Kenyan hasn't produced anything! He hasn't given out anything. He hasn't even made any substantive statements. There is no evidence that the questionable Certification of Live Birth posted on the web was ever even authorized by the Kenyan, and there's a reason for that: plausible deniability.

You can 'believe' he was born in America all you want, you have ZERO proof to back up that statement. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.

Why won't "American born Obama" release his birth certificate? What's he hiding? What's he afraid of? 2348ji23e

tank

EOG Dedicated

What have they produced? Absolutely nothing...say it again. The Kenyan hasn't produced anything! He hasn't given out anything. He hasn't even made any substantive statements. There is no evidence that the questionable Certification of Live Birth posted on the web was ever even authorized by the Kenyan, and there's a reason for that: plausible deniability.

You can 'believe' he was born in America all you want, you have ZERO proof to back up that statement. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.

Why won't "American born Obama" release his birth certificate? What's he hiding? What's he afraid of? 2348ji23e
Keep chasing that tail Birther!!America laughs at you idiots!!2 years and counting and you keep coming up with more stupid shit weekly!!!
Jesus could come down to earth and say Obama was born in Hawaii and you idiots would call him a liar.Comedy Gold here!!Carry on by all means.

Keep chasing that tail Birther!!America laughs at you idiots!!2 years and counting and you keep coming up with more stupid shit weekly!!!
Jesus could come down to earth and say Obama was born in Hawaii and you idiots would call him a liar.Comedy Gold here!!Carry on by all means.

Why don't you post the press release where Obama stated he's releasing his COLB birth certificate. Even Obama won't stand behind the small piece of 'evidence' all the nut jobs on the left consider 'proof', at least officially. C'mon tank, you don't find that a little suspicious and peculiar? Think for YOURSELF...for once.

There are Patriots in JAIL because of this fraud, while others are being sent to war to die, and all you clowns can do is mock and ridicule, without absolutely ZERO documented proof and facts to back up your wildest (in Manny's case, coke-induced) delusions.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful!