Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

Re: Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

Truth hurts huh??I thought so!!I wonder how all the idiots that bought the bumper stickers from WND feel now??Hopefully as dumb as they appear.

Sorry tank, this isn't a union picket line where you yell and scream and threaten and bully and engage in violence, and then you get what you want.

If you want to discredit 'birthers', you'll need to provide calm, rational, analytical thought, or you'll be given "the treatment" -- and we'll soldier on.

Now watch and debunk this video. Which parts aren't true?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2eOfYwYyS_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Yep, Sounds like the document is all bullshit

Wouldnt surprise me a bit

<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3g30VCl_cgk" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=349 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

hehehehe.....Mark Lanquel makes another dozen posts showing his ass sticking out from the biggest Cyber Wedgie in sports forum history

Yep, Sounds like the document is all bullshit

Wouldnt surprise me a bit

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3g30VCl_cgk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Alex Jones is now a birther. lol

Welcome to the party, Alex.

I have no idea what these commies are thinking. It's like Alex said, they're so arrogant and ignorant because they know they can get away with it. Or, they simply panicked and hastily threw this turd together last minute. Incompetent and arrogant sum up this disaster of an administration top to bottom. They remind me of the ol' Soviet apparatchiks.

The real 'meat' of Obama's secretive/criminal past lies in his school records and SS fraud. That might be why Obama wants us to focus on the BC...he knows a lot of people are now onto him and figures throwing out some raw red meat will keep the wolves at bay. Unfortunately, he's sadly mistaken. When a president hastily calls a press conference like yesterday, you know they are feeling the heat. Trump kept raising the temperature and Obama screamed "uncle".

With energy prices that are "necessarily skyrocketing", record unemployment, the deliberate devaluation of the USD (people's savings and earnings), massive unsustainable debt, the denigration of US sovereignty and individual liberty...the American people are looking for a reason to hate/distrust their once beloved president and birthers are more than capable of giving it to them. That's why a clear majority now 'doubt' the president's birthplace. It's the easiest way of justifying making a mistake at the ballot box.

Someday in the not too distant future, Newsweek's magazine cover will read, "We're All Birthers Now!" :btj:

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Someday in the not too distant future, Newsweek's magazine cover will read, "We're All Birthers Now!" :btj:<!-- google_ad_section_end --> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If all the birthers hate the situation with Obama so much, they are welcome to leave the country. Otherwise they will just have to deal with it, just like we had to deal with their Bush administration and its 8 years of destruction.

Constantly bringing attention to these issues also detracts from the continued economic and foreign policy problems going on. The media is being irresponsible by continuing to build this up and giving attention to Trump rather than the real issues. But the corporate media is always submissive to the corporate elite and they avoid bringing attention to all of the real problems caused.

The Real Reason Why Obama?s Birth Certificate Is Probably Fake

Posted on April 29, 2011 by Redbaiter

Donald Trump did it. Unfazed by the lies of Obama?s mainstream media troops, he stuck to his guns and exposed the big lie that Obama had produced his birth certificate. This lie was propogated by almost every media personality for example Bill O?Reilly, who stated he had seen the birth certificate, and George Stephanopoulos, who only a few days ago waved the COLB in Michelle Bachmann?s face and intimidated her into agreeing that it was THE CERTIFICATE.

The claim that Obama had produced his certificate was a lie. Here?s the rub though. Obama knew it was a lie, because, if what we are being told now is true, he knew the Long Form was on file in Hawaii. He knew it was on file, but all this time, has remained quiet about that fact, and allowed everyone backing him to maintain the fiction that the COLB was the real Birth Certificate.

Press Secretary Robert Gibbs many times stood before a sniggering incompetent and partisan White House Press Gallery and stated the COLB was the Birth certificate. The White House Press Secretary lied outright to the White House Press Corp. And even now, after this lie has been starkly exposed the Press Corp remain mute on one of the biggest hoaxes ever performed upon the American people.

For two years or more they all tried to pass off the COLB as the real birth certificate. Gibbs lied. The Democrats lied. Most of the mainstream media lied.

Obama never came out and told the truth. ?Yes, the claim my critics are making that the COLB is not the real certificate is true. There is a long form and it is on file in Hawaii.? He never said this. He allowed the fiction to stand.

Now, anyone out there who claims this Long Form Certificate is the real thing, you tell me why the fiction that the COLB was a birth certificate was maintained for so long.

It was only recently that Hawaii Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino clarified her statements enough to state unmistakeably that there was a Long Form Birth certificate on file. All previous statements had been contradictory, vague and evasive and did not mention a Long Form Certificate. She used ?original vital records? and other such unclear terms. When everyone was hollering about the Long Form Certificate, she never once used this term. Until only a few days before Obama produced the document.

Sorry people. I did not come down in the last shower. This circumstance stinks to high heaven. I do not believe this fabricated and fictional artifice.

I will await further forensic evidence before making my mind up fully on this issue, but I?m far from convinced and I don?t see how anyone with any intelligence could be. Trust but verify some people are saying. Maybe, frankly I find it hard to trust anyone who strongly supported a fiction for two years or more with lawyers and rhetoric and propaganda, and let an honourable American soldier go to jail, when it all could have been put to rest so easily.

A professional forensic investigation still needs to be carried out on the document. Circumstantial evidence and plain common sense already strongly suggest Obama?s Long Form Certificate is a forgery.

If all the birthers hate the situation with Obama so much, they are welcome to leave the country. Otherwise they will just have to deal with it, just like we had to deal with their Bush administration and its 8 years of destruction.

Constantly bringing attention to these issues also detracts from the continued economic and foreign policy problems going on. The media is being irresponsible by continuing to build this up and giving attention to Trump rather than the real issues. But the corporate media is always submissive to the corporate elite and they avoid bringing attention to all of the real problems caused.

I don't think it's a distraction at all. Remember the goal is to stop progressivism in its tracks and distracting, waging guerrilla warfare is an excellent way to accomplish this objective. Obviously the courts don't care (stalling on Obamacare; punting the BC) and the Republican weasels are pussies. Politics is war -- just ask the "community organizer" and Saul Alinsky.

By baiting the Kenyan into producing something he clearly doesn't have, he's now crossed the Rubicon -- into open fraud before the press and public.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now Corky brings out a blog from redbaiter!!!:houraSo after 17 pages of crying where's the birth certificate retard boy is back to saying this one is fake too.What a shock!!Did anyone not see this coming???And your proof is...wait for it....wait for it, a guy who posts his shit on Youtube!!!:LMAOOr let's go back to redbaiter the blogger!!!:LMAOMake accusations, lie, dodge , unnamed sources and repeat the cycle.You retards are beyond stupid!!Pathetic is the only thing that describes these tards!!Hey where's the birth certificate??:houra
BTW alex jones has been a birther from day 1 so don't act like he just started, only your retard type would buy that shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I don't think it's a distraction at all. Remember the goal is to stop progressivism in its tracks and distracting, waging guerrilla warfare is an excellent way to accomplish this objective. Obviously the courts don't care (stalling on Obamacare; punting the BC) and the Republican weasels are pussies. Politics is war -- just ask the "community organizer" and Saul Alinsky.

By baiting the Kenyan into producing something he clearly doesn't have, he's now crossed the Rubicon -- into open fraud before the press and public.
Do you see how retarded this schmuck is??Read this stupid shit again and tell me he is not brain dead!!Wow!!What a tool!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sorry tank, this isn't a union picket line where you yell and scream and threaten and bully and engage in violence, and then you get what you want.

If you want to discredit 'birthers', you'll need to provide calm, rational, analytical thought, or you'll be given "the treatment" -- and we'll soldier on.

Now watch and debunk this video. Which parts aren't true?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2eOfYwYyS_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After 17 pages I am still waiting on you to supply just ONE fact!!17 pages of crying where's the birth certificate using unnamed sources or bloggers as so called facts and my own favorite...it does not exist, but since it is shown here comes the carnival barkers back at their only defense!!More lies, smears, unnamed sources .You are one very sick ignorant fool that has no facts and just the usual nonsense that you have displayed for the past 17 pages.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Someday in the not too distant future, Newsweek's magazine cover will read, "We're All Birthers Now!" :btj:<!-- google_ad_section_end --> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
And only 3 days ago they was screaming ''where's the birth certificate'', ''it does not exist'', yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, so now it's on to the next lie, smear and unnamed source!!Real smart bunch here!!

And your proof is...wait for it....wait for it, a guy who posts his shit on Youtube!!!

If you have Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, you (or anyone reading this) can download this latest lame-ass forgery, and use the scientific method to replicate the same results. You don't have to take anyone's word for it. You can view the greatest fraud ever inflicted on the American people yourself on your own computer monitor with the cyberworld (bloggers, news outlets, partisan puppets) completely disconnected and shut off.

Trust, but verify.

Way to go, tank...another great "debunking" on your part.

soli

EOG Dedicated

We got a Canadian questioning the Birth of the President of the U.S. ...that's what really funny. Hey Mark...where is your Birth Certificate?

tank

EOG Dedicated

If you have Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, you (or anyone reading this) can download this latest lame-ass forgery, and use the scientific method to replicate the same results. You don't have to take anyone's word for it. You can view the greatest fraud ever inflicted on the American people yourself on your own computer monitor with the cyberworld (bloggers, news outlets, partisan puppets) completely disconnected and shut off.

Trust, but verify.

Way to go, tank...another great "debunking" on your part.

You have been debunked for 17 pages so what is new??Just more idiotic crap that you carnival barkers are pulling out.And just think...the President of the United States almost got away with this until you retards caught him.:LMAOI am mean with access to the best in the world at this he uses this ''forgery'' to try and fool you tards.:LMAOHey where's the birth certificate at right???It does not exist according to tard boy.:houraBut now that it does of course it is a forgery!!You cannot make this shit up, so predictable from the tard crowd.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, April 28, 2011

The White House?s decision to wade into the contentious echo chamber of the so-called ?birther? issue just months before the campaign trail for 2012 begins, by releasing a dubious document that has only intensified the firestorm of interest surrounding the issue, is either political suicide or part of a well thought out ploy aimed at securing Obama a second term in the Oval Office.

Whether or not the birth certificate is a forgery is ultimately beside the point, because whatever the truth, Americans will eagerly jump headlong into another left-right punch-and-judy sideshow that will be enflamed by talking heads from both sides of the phony political paradigm while their attention is taken away from issues of national and global significance.

From[Alex Jones' site]:
Is Birther Circus A White House Political Ploy?

Do you see how retarded this schmuck is??Read this stupid shit again and tell me he is not brain dead!!Wow!!What a tool!!

I don't think I would understand his post any less if he started writing in Chinese. Makes no sense to me.

Valerie Jarrett: Obama Not Releasing College Records

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...nsense_to_ask_for_obamas_college_records.html

"He's almost 50 years old and he's president of the United States and I don't think anybody would debate his intelligence and so now we need to get serious ... let's just get serious and get back to focusing on what's important," senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett said on The Joe Madison Show this morning.

:btj:

Yes Valerie, let's not release Obama's school records....it's all a "distraction." This way you can keep this fraud going full steam and the American people won't know that Hussein attended Occidental College as a foreign student on a scholarship under the name "Barry Soetoro."

scrimmage

Yes Valerie, let's not release Obama's school records....it's all a "distraction." This way you can keep this fraud going full steam and the American people won't know that Hussein attended Occidental College as a foreign student on a scholarship under the name "Barry Soetoro."

A great many of the flailings and posturings that have defined American culture from the Eighties to the present, in other words, unfolded from what Jean-Paul Sartre called ?bad faith? ?the unspoken awareness, however frantically denied or repressed, that the things that actually mattered were not things anyone was willing to talk about, and that the solutions everyone wanted to discuss were not actually aimed at their putative targets. The lie at the heart of that bad faith was the desperate attempt to avoid facing the implications of the plain and utterly unwelcome fact that there is no way to make a middle class American lifestyle sustainable.

Let?s repeat that, just for the sake of emphasis: there is no way to make a middle class American lifestyle sustainable.

That?s the elephant in the living room, the thing that most of a nation has been trying not to see, and not to say, for so many years.

TANK, we've had plenty of fun with Lanquel over past 31+ pages, but I think we would be better served to literally IGNORE his bleating for at least a couple months and see just how pathetic he might be willing to get.....

Count me as one who is officially taking a break until at least July 4 while Markie beats his meat here in Cyber Purgatory

tank

EOG Dedicated

TANK, we've had plenty of fun with Lanquel over past 31+ pages, but I think we would be better served to literally IGNORE his bleating for at least a couple months and see just how pathetic he might be willing to get.....

Count me as one who is officially taking a break until at least July 4 while Markie beats his meat here in Cyber Purgatory
I have already debunked all his stupid shit 10 times over and after seeing his latest post I will not be giving the nut anymore attention that he desperately craves.His life will always be about this stupid shit so yeah, let him foam at the mouth by himself.....kinda like his sex life.Over and out too!!

Confirmed: Freedom Of Information Act Release Reveals Obama's Father Was An Illegal Immigrant; Baby Obama Born A Brit Not Legit...

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/foia-release-reveals-obamas-father-was.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-04-28T14:59:00-07:00">2:59 PM</abbr>

Via Radio Patriot: Breaking news ? Obama Sr. was an illegal immigrant FOIA reveals -

EXCLUSIVE: Dad?s Immigration File Offers More Evidence Of Obama?s Birthplace

By Heather Smathers ? Independent Staff Writer

? Documents obtained from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service through a Freedom of Information Act request offer evidence that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

A memo dated Aug. 31, 1961 from William Wood of Immigration and Naturalization Services indicates that Barack Obama, Sr., was attending the University of Hawaii on a student visa and that a son, Barack Obama, II, was born in Honolulu on Aug, 4, 1961.

The memo refers to Obama Sr.?s plans to attend the University of Hawaii for one more year to obtain his bachelor?s degree in economics, and that his spouse, a United States citizen, plans to work at the university.

?They have one child born Honolulu on 8/4/1961 ? Barack Obama II, child living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alencastre St.),? the memo states.

Documents also show that Obama, Sr. entered the country in 1959, and received several extensions to his visa prior to being denied in July, 1964.

A memo from Lyle H. Dahlim of the INS, written in April, 1961, says the agency ?recommend(s) that Subject be closely questioned before another extension is granted ? and denial be considered. If his USC (United States Citizen) wife tries to petition for him make sure an investigation is conducted as to the bona-fide of the marriage.?

The wife is Stanley Ann Dunham, the President?s mother, who married Obama, Sr., in February, 1961.

The documents also show that the CIS investigated the elder Obama as a polygamist, having a wife in Kenya and a ?wife and child in Honolulu.? Dahlim?s memo adds that ?Polygamy is not an excludable or deportation charge as Subject is a non-immigrant.?

Documents show that Obama, Sr. was denied an extension on his student visa in July, 1964, in part because Harvard University, where Obama, Sr., was a Ph.D. candidate, sought his removal. Obama Sr. eventually left the United States willingly after becoming an illegal alien for remaining in the country past the expiration of his visa.

An INS investigator, M.F. McKeon, wrote ?They (Harvard officials) weren?t very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him. They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn?t seem to figure out how many wives he had.?

Documents show that Harvard officials considered Obama, Sr. to be a ?slippery character,? and conspired with the INS to have him deported.

Inquiries with the White House were not immediately returned.

The revelation of the handwritten memo mentioning the President?s birth comes as lawmakers across the country grapple with so-called ?birther? bills, with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoing proposed legislation requiring all candidates for any office to produce a birth certificate prior to their name appearing on the ballot. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, however, has said he will sign a similar bill.

Q: What do you get when you cross a drunken bigamist with a Communist slut?

A: The creepiest, most sordid, pathetic puddle of pig vomit ever to unjustly occupy the Oval Office.

Wayne Madsen: Foreign Intelligence Agencies Say Obama Birth Certificate Is Fake

Posted on April 28, 2011 by Eowyn| 5 Comments

Wayne Madsen is the investigative reporter who broke the ?Obama was a longtime member of Chicago gay man?s club? story last year and also wrote about the still unsolved murder of Obama?s Chicago gay lover Donald Young. Two weeks ago Madsen said his sources told him he?s on the White House?s death list.

In a new report on Obama?s birth certificate that was released with great fanfare yesterday, Madsen says intelligence agencies around the world have scrutinized the birth certificate and decided it?s fake because of one word on the document. The word ?African? was used to designate the race of Obama?s Kenyan father, at a time when neither the U.S. nor the British government (Kenya was a British colony) used that term. Instead, in 1961 the U.S. and the U.K. governments would use ?Negro? and ?black,? respectively, to refer to Barack Obama Sr.

This Wayne Madsen Report is available only to subscribers. To subscribe, go here.

~Eowyn

World intelligence agencies: Obama?s long form birth certificate a rank forger

By Wayne Madsen ? April 28, 2011

From intelligence agencies around the world, the verdict on President Obama?s newly-released certificate of live birth from Hawaii is in: the certificate is a rank forgery on the same level as the Niger ?yellow cake? uranium and Iraq Oil Ministry forged documents. Intelligence and law enforcement services are experts on fake documents since they have to deal with large numbers of counterfeit documents, such as birth certificates, passports, identity cards and driver?s licenses, as well as currency. Intelligence agencies are also experts at forging their own documents for their clandestine agents.

Within 24-hours of the release of the long form Certificate of Live Birth on April 27, intelligence agencies from Britain and China to Germany and Russia examined the document and concluded it was a forgery based on the fact that Barack H. Obama Sr.?s race, listed as ?African,? was a monumental error, considering that not only the United States, but other English-speaking nations described Africans and those of African descent as either ?Negroes? or ?blacks? in 1961.

In 1961, the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare classified non-Whites, who were not Asian, Eskimo, Aleut, Hawaiian, part-Hawaiian, or other ?non-White,? as ?Negro.? The U.S. Census Bureau also used the term ?Asian and other Pacific Islander? in 1961, which included Filipino, Hawaiian, and part-Hawaiian. The Census Bureau, like HEW, used the term ?Negro? to describe blacks and those of black descent. The term ?mulatto,? used to describe those of mixed white and black ancestry, ceased being used by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1918.

1961 Vital Statistics of the United States;
U. S. Dept. of Health Education, and Welfare;
Public Health Service;
National Center for Health Statistics;
National Vital Statistics Division;
Race and color
Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and ?other nonwhite.?
The category ?white? includes, in addition to persons reported as ?white,? those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father. The exception refers to a mixture of Hawaiian and any other race, which is classified as Part-Hawaiian. In most tables a less detailed classification of ?white? and ?nonwhite? is used.

In the United Kingdom, the terms ?black? and ?Asian? were used in the 1961 census to describe those who were ?non-white British? nationals. Barack Obama, Sr., as a citizen of the British Colony of Kenya, would have known that his British racial designation was ?black? in 1961. The term ?African? was not used as a racial designation in either the colony of Kenya or on the British mainland. In South Africa and other British colonies in Africa, ?Coloured? was used to describe those of mixed white-black descent.

The consensus among intelligence agency experts is that the Obama long form Certificate of Live Birth was hastily manufactured by an amateur who never thought of using the standard race designation of Negro in Barack Obama, Sr.?s racial designation block on the form either due to ignorance or an attempt to be politically correct in 2011 by refusing to use an accepted term from 1961.

The past decade has seen the use of crude forgeries to propel the United States into a war in Iraq (the bogus Niger ?yellow cake? uranium documents) and to try to indict various U.S. and foreign politicians and businessmen (the fake Iraq Oil Ministry ?Oil-for-Food? documents). The Obama forged Certificate of Live Birth represents yet another attempt to perpetuate a fraud on a grand scale.

Fox Business: New Obama Birth Certificate Raises More Questions:
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQHAI65SUPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BORN IN THE USA?[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Aligning birth certificate statements, evidence
[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Descriptions of document have varied by witness

[/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: April 28, 2011
10:16 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Jerome R. Corsi[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1] ? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]

The sands have been shifting underneath Barack Obama's Hawaiian "birth certificate" for a long time.

It was as recently as April 11 that Michael Isikoff of NBC News, after a telephone interview with Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, reported Fakino confirmed that Obama's long-form birth certificate was half typed and half handwritten.

She explained she had twice viewed Obama's long-form birth certificate, but the description fails to line up with the document released by the White House on Wednesday, where only the signatures are handwritten and all other information was typewritten onto the document.

The varying statements about the document trace back to the first appearance of the Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, during the 2008 presidential campaign, and the description of Obama's birth records by those claiming to have seen them, including various Hawaii public officials.

They simply don't line up with what Obama released this week.

June 12, 2008: An Obama COLB Surfaces for first time

On June 12, 2008, the Obama-partisan website DailyKos proclaimed, "Here is Obama's birth certificate," publishing a computer-image of Obama's purported Certification of Live Birth, a document that quickly became known as the short-form COLB.

Here is what DailyKos.com published, with the certificate number blacked-out:
<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="574">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
DailyKos gave no explanation as to how it came up with the document. It was only in response to comments on the site that DailyKos publisher Markos Moulitsas responded, "I asked the campaign. This 'journamalism' (sic) thing actually works sometimes."

Almost immediately, as if to confirm the DailyKos document was official, Obama's presidential campaign website, FightTheSmears.com, published the identical document, once again incorrectly identified as "Barack Obama's Official Birth Certificate."

The COLB, in this first appearance, had the certificate number blacked out.

Within days of the COLB appearing on these two sites, a controversy flared. Janice Okubo, public information officer for the Hawaii Department of Health, told The St. Petersburg Times in Florida that the COLB published by DailyKos.com and FightTheSmears.com appeared to lack the embossed seal and signature necessary to authenticate the document.

"I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents," she told the newspaper.

(Israel Insider Staff, "As Obama stonewalls on uncertified birth certificate, official doubts mount," IsraeliStreams.com, June 28, 2008, at IsraelStreams.com. The original article in The St. Petersburg Times appears to have been removed from the Internet.)

In response, Amy Hollyfield, a reporter with PolitiFact.com, a left-leaning website affiliated with The St. Petersburg Times, e-mailed to Okubo an electronic copy of a COLB in PolitiFact.com's possession. Hollyfield, reported in an article entitled "Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter," that Okubo told her the document was "a valid Hawaii state birth certificate."

The Los Angeles Times on June 16, 2008, published the Obama COLB image posted by DailyKos and FightTheSmears.com.

"The Obama campaign has provided at The Ticket's request what it says is a copy of the Illinois senator's official birth certificate, reproduced here, showing he was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961, at 7:24 p.m., which means he was late for dinner, just like a politician," political commentator Andrew Malcolm wrote in the "Top of the Ticket" blog in The Los Angeles Times.

FactCheck: We 'Have Now Seen, Touched, Examined'

In response to a growing Internet controversy that the COLB was faked, FactCheck.org released another version of the COLB on Aug. 21, 2008, this time showing the certificate number and displaying the document with folds, in the attempt to prove the document was not simply an electronic Internet creation, but an actual paper copy of "Obama's birth certificate."

At this point, the effort of Obama supporters was to convince the world that the COLB was an authentic Hawaii Department of Health document and the only birth record necessary to prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaii DOH weighs in

Snopes.com, a repeated defender of Obama in the birth certificate controversy, began writing in June 2008 that Obama's Hawaiian birth was no longer in doubt because Hawaiian officials supported the COLB as proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii.

"In October 2008 and again in July 2009, Hawaiian officials reported that they had personally verified that Barack Obama's original birth certificate was in the Hawaii State Department's files," Snopes wrote.

Continuing along these lines, FactCheck.org reported, "The director of Hawaii's Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu."

In an attempt to buttress the argument, FactCheck cited Associated Press reports that Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii DOH, and Alvin Onaka, registrar of vital statistics, had personally verified that the health department "holds Obama's original birth certificate."

But, a closer look at Fukino's statement of October 31, 2008, makes clear that it was carefully worded to give the impression that the Department of Health possessed Obama's "original birth certificate," even though that is not what she actually said.

Here is the press release in question:
What Fukino said was that she had "personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

The tricky part is the qualification "in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Why didn't Fukino just say she had seen Obama's original birth certificate, or, even better, that she had seen Obama's long-form hospital-generated birth certificate? Why did she need to add the qualification "in accordance with state policies and procedures?"

Note that in the third paragraph, Fukino said no state official, including Gov. Lingle, had ever instructed that Obama's birth records be handled in a manner different from any other vital record held by the state agency.

This seems aimed at refuting WND's claim that Lingle had sealed Obama's birth certificate records from view. What the statement implies is that the state of Hawaii is compelled by privacy restrictions to keep birth certificate records secret from the public, possibly with the exception that some how the limited information published on the short-form COLB could yet be released without violating Hawaii statutes.

Because Fukino's October 31, 2008, statement was so heavily qualified, questions persisted.

Eight months later, on July 27, 2009, she felt it necessary to issue a second statement.

Here it is:
This time, Fukino said she had seen "the original vital records maintained by file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born citizen."

What she did not say was what documents precisely Hawaii has in the vault. Fukino's two statements amount to little more than, "Trust me."

The controversy continued, without any suggestion by the Hawaii Department of Health that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama existed in the department's vault records.

Enter Gov. Abercrombie

Upon taking office earlier this year, Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie asserted he would end the "birther" controversy by using the power of his office to find and make public definitive Obama birth records.

Then, in an interview with the Star Advertiser published on Jan. 18, Abercrombie said the only Obama birth records he could find was a line recording Obama's birth on a log book held in the Department of Health vault archives.

WND reported at the time that Abercrombie's statement implied that a long-form, hospital generated birth certificate for Obama, listing the hospital where he was born and the physician who attended the birth, did not exist.

The controversy for the Hawaiian governor deepened when radio personality Michael Evans gave repeated radio interviews claiming he had spoken with Abercrombie and the governor had admitted to him that he was unable to find in Hawaii's vital records Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.

Within hours of WND's report of the radio interviews, Evans retracted his statement, claiming he had only spoken with Abercrombie's office, not Abercrombie himself.

Still, no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate emerged or was acknowledged to exist by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Hawaii changes the rules

Then, as recently as last weekend, the Associated Press reported that Obama's birth was recorded on page 1,218 of a vital records log book held by the Hawaii Department of Health, in an alphabetized last name list of children born in-state between 1960 and 1964, in an apparent attempt to document Abercrombie's claim.

The Associated Press further reported that state privacy rules prevented the Hawaii Department of Health from releasing birth records to anyone except those with a tangible interest, such as the person named by the birth record or a close family member.

The Associated Press claimed the COLB had been released to the Obama campaign in 2008, and quoted Fukino as saying, "It is absolutely clear to me that Obama was born in Hawaii."

By Monday and Tuesday of this week, the Hawaii Department of Health appeared to have changed rules such that only short-form COLBs would be issued, even to the person named or close family members requesting Hawaii birth records.

Hawaii officials appeared close to asserting that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate would not even be released to Obama himself, provided such a document existed.

Then, on Wednesday, the White House in a surprise announcement released what was represented as long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.

No explanation was given as to why the document had been withheld by President Obama since the controversy began three years ago.

Nor was there an explanation why the online short form "Certification of Live Birth" for more than two years has been identified by the White House and a multitude of supporters as Obama's "birth certificate," when it clearly wasn't, as the White House's latest statements confirm, or the reason for the sudden abandonment of that definition now.

Questions remain

The obvious answer to the question "Why now?" is that pressure from Donald Trump and the much anticipated May 17 publication of WND's book, "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President," had begun swaying public opinion against the president to an extent that White House no longer considered tolerable.

What the record suggests is that the first real assertion by Hawaii officials that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama existed, with a description of the document, can be traced back to the Isikoff April 11 interview.

Yet, the document released by the White House appears to add to the information contained in the COLB only by the addition of the name of the hospital and the attending physician.

Leaving observers to wonder why would Barack Obama have fought for three years, with the assistance of expensive outside legal counsel, to prevent the release of a document containing additional information this apparently innocuous?

With the White House claiming now that the release of the new birth document ends the "birther" controversy, why wasn’t this document released in 2008 instead of the COLB?

Read more: Aligning birth certificate statements, evidence Aligning birth certificate statements, evidence

scrimmage

Here is a sentence Al Gore,... once said: ?In many ways, the act of voting and having that vote counted is more important than who wins the majority of the votes that are cast, because whoever wins, the victor will know that the American people have spoken with a voice made mighty by the whole of its integrity.?

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable, which makes you see something you weren't noticing, which makes you see something that isn't even visible.
-Leo Strauss

The biggest problem the "birther" movement has is its obsessively narrow focus.It would've been a more interesting intellectual exercise had the implications of their charges against Obama been fully pursued.
If a non-citizen[in violation of the U.S. Constitution]was allowed to run for and hold the position of POTUS,it would've required the assistance and involvement of many participants.How would a candidate just get by the vetting process,let alone scrutiny by the media and other agencies.
Achieving that he obtains over $700,000,000. in campaign financing including from some of the richest individuals and corporations.
Who were the prominent figures which helped this entire process along and what were their motives?
Cui Bono[who benefits]?

The biggest problem the "birther" movement has is its obsessively narrow focus.It would've been a more interesting intellectual exercise had the implications of their charges against Obama been fully pursued.
If a non-citizen[in violation of the U.S. Constitution]was allowed to run for and hold the position of POTUS,it would've required the assistance and involvement of many participants.How would a candidate just get by the vetting process,let alone scrutiny by the media and other agencies.
Achieving that he obtains over $700,000,000. in campaign financing including from some of the richest individuals and corporations.
Who were the prominent figures which helped this entire process along and what were their motives?
Cui Bono[who benefits]?​

You make some good points.

Remember, we are dealing with a man who has made his political career out of lying and cover ups. Besides all his missing life papers, the public has yet to learn who his political friends are, advisers, and financial supporters in his Chicago political career, and how he went from being a homeless drug addict to national prominence, based on a political life of nothing.

Regardless of who put him into the White House and the puppet masters who control his socialist agenda, if this were a legal trial, a judge would reject anything but the original vault copy of the birth certificate, which is what all these lawsuits have been trying to subpoena. Because the Kenyan did not supply his original birth certificate to impartial investigators, absolutely nothing has changed. He's just as illegitimate today as before this meaningless "distracting" publicity stunt. His recent carnival sideshow and appearance on Orca may deceive the Kool Aid drinkers *cough, cough, tank* but WE THE PEOPLE need to start demanding his original documents and an independent investigation.

The fact is, this current president was never properly vetted or certified, and all of these 'documents' he and his surrogates (Daily Kos etc.) have provided would be laughed out of any government office or bank, let alone a court of law.

When the Bush National Guard scandal hit, first he released unofficial electronic copies, but it didn't go away until he eventually surrendered the original documents. Will the media hold their Messiah to the same standards? (Rhetorical question.)

If this charlatan some call "President Obama" were a better student of history, he would have realized that it's rarely the original crime that brings down a regime, it's the attempted cover-up that causes everything to come crashing down. A 49 year old document is nearly impossible to forge. By injecting himself into the debate officially, he's has set in motion the beginning of the end of his arrogant, blundering, incompetent administration.

Because unless he's able to cough up original documents which can be examined by independent forensic experts, this latest circus stunt will blow up in his face. It's not going away, and it's not just his birth certificate. Right now, there dozens of investigators who are digging like archaeologists into Obama’s background and associates. There is a lot down there that needs to be found and interpreted, and
once it is, the American people will understand that Obama is using "birthers" as a "red herring" to divert attention and resources away from the REAL story: his life story, especially his political life. Donald Trump has already started questioning his academic records, so this is a "sneak peek" of what's coming next.

The Kool Aid drinkers can cry and call this all a "witch hunt", but its more than justified. The American people have a right to know who their president is, and the more he evades and dodges his past ("Bill Ayers is a just a guy in the neighborhood"), the more curious, suspicious and upset the people are becoming.

Washington Times: Congress & FBI Need To Investigate Obama's New Forged Birth Certificate

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/washington-times-newly-released-obama.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-04-29T22:49:00-07:00">10:49 PM</abbr>

Video: In an exclusive April 29, 2011 interview on ExopoliticsTV with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Robert Stanley, weekly correspondent for the Washington Times investigative radio, has stated after a clear on-camera demonstration that purported certificate of live birth released by U.S. President Barack H. Obama on April 27, 2011 is a forensic forgery.

Mr. Stanley had earlier on April 29, 2011 reported this breaking news on Washington Times investigative radio while being interviewed by reporters John McCaslin and Amy Holmes, also a correspondent for CNN. -Text via 68Truthseeker. Hat tip to Commander Kerchner.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q_Z7szcz1EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obama Birth Certificate Forged - Absolute Proof Presented Here!

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aMLdrrC1-xs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely shameless! 2938u4ji23

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooo?????? CIA??????? FBI????? Courts?????? Democrats?????? Republicans????? Media??????

Anyone home?????

More Proof Obama's Long Form Is a Complete Fraud:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hA4Fg5pM40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Long Form Document WAS CHANGED! - Expert Analysis!

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6RVEoWfx9Yk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Hawaii detective charges: 'Birth certificate' a fraud
[/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Claims phonies created by state in order to 'screw with birthers'

[/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: May 08, 2011
5:48 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Jerome R. Corsi[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1] ? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]

Editor's note: Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President" is available today for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, exclusively by the WND Superstore.

HONOLULU, Hawaii ? A private investigator claims employees of the state Department of Health forged three Hawaiian birth certificates for Barack Obama to "screw with birthers."

Takeyuki Irei told WND one document placed the birth at Kapiolani hospital, another at Queens Medical Center and a third in Kenya.

The 57-year-old detective, who has been a P.I. since the 1980s, said he was stunned when he discovered that the purported copy of Obama's original birth certificate released by the White House was more or less an exact image of one of the forgeries.

Irei said he was provided a copy of the document indicating a Queens birthplace but ascribed no importance to it. He explained that he was focused on finding evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, which he thought would provide a financial windfall.<table><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td width="10">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td width="10">
</td></tr></tbody></table> He also said a likeness of the certificate indicating a Kenyan birthplace was published more than a year ago by a website that presented itself as a Hawaiian news organization. Later, it spread virally even though it was rejected as fraudulent by investigators, because the purported signature of Obama's maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was misspelled.

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="642">
Image released by the White House April 27, 2011
The image released by the White House was trumpeted as "proof positive" Obama was born in Hawaii in an announcement accompanied by a rare presidential statement on the issue.

However, few other officials were talking. Hawaii authorities ordered WND not to contact the state employee identified as the source of the phony certificates. Also, WND learned the state's employees had been ordered not to respond to WND questions.

Officials at Kapiolani also refused WND permission to ask questions of anyone at the hospital. Spokesman Shawn Nakamoto told WND the hospital would not respond to anyone at "your organization."

Likewise, officials at Punahou High School, where Obama graduated, also refused WND access to information that often is available, such as copies of student newspapers.

Irei explained the state employee told him the fake records were kept in a vault in Room 303 of the Hawaii Department of Health. The room, next to the director's office, is well known and holds files such as the records of residents of the Kalaupapa leper colony on the island of Molokai.

But Irei pointed out that the obviously fraudulent Kenya-birth document published by the Aloha Reporter website contains markings that appear to coincide with markings found on the document recently released by the White House.

There is no explanation of the image, which can be seen here:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="412">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> A closeup of the document itself is here:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="621">
Among other things, the "Certificate of Live Birth" on the Reporter page says the birthplace was "Kenya; Registered Honolulu HRS 338-17-8 per Grandmother."

The document lists the race for the father, "Barack Hussein Obama Sr.," as "Negro-African."

But it was the document released by the White House April 27 that stunned Irei.

He said the document indicating Obama's birth as Kapiolani looks just like the Queens Medical Center document he had previously possessed, except the hospital name and the doctor's name were different.

"When I saw the birth certificate the White House released, I realized the story had changed from Obama being born at Queens, to him being born at Kapiolani," the detective told WND. "In 2008, when I first got the birth certificate, all the news reports [were] that Obama had been born at Queens."

As WND reported, United Press International and Snopes stated at one time that Obama had been born in Queens Medical Center.

But after a WND story on the topic was published, both sites suddenly changed the birth hospital to Honolulu's Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

At the time, Snopes sent WND a statement reading, "A number of readers have written to us to point out that Wikipedia previously updated their Obama-related entries to resolve the same discrepancy, so we included a similar clarification in our latest round of updates."
WND requested confirmation from the state Department of Health that the image released by the White House is an accurate representation of the original Hawaii records. Spokeswoman Janice Okubo referred the question to Donalyn DelaCruz in the office of Gov. Neil Abercrombie.

DelaCruz did not respond to a WND request.

WND also requested comment from the White House but did not receive a response.

Two retired police officers in Honolulu, who asked not to be identified for security reasons, also told WND they believe the White House document is a forgery, and they are trying to identify who created it. :houra

Irei said he discounted the worth of the copy of the Queens document he obtained, as he thought the "money" would be in documenting a Kenyan birth.

<table align="left" border="0"><tbody> <tr> <td width="328">
Takeyuki Irei</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> He said he became convinced that Obama was not born in Hawaii because he believed the online "Certification of Live Birth" posted by the Obama campaign was faked, and he could not understand Obama's vehement refusal to allow his records to be released.

If there was documentation of a Hawaii birth, he reasoned, Obama would have no reason to conceal information and would have authorized the release of his records.

He said he and a partner began searching for evidence that Obama might have been born in Kenya. They approached the state employees, asking for help.

Irei said the initial documentation he obtained from the Department of Health employee was the birth certificate indicating Obama was born at Queens. The doctor was listed as John Ohtani, whom Irei remembered as the doctor who also had delivered his own son, Chad, in 1980.

WND confirmed that Ohtani practiced at Queens during the years in questions. He has since died.

Irei said he kept the copy of the Queens document on file until about two months ago when his office was being repainted. The folder holding the birth certificate was among some 20 boxes of old records that were destroyed in the cleanup.

"I thought the money would be in proving Obama was born in Kenya," he said.

"I wish I knew what I had, and I wish I kept it. We thought because the birth certificate we had was fake, it wasn't worth any money. I wish we knew what we had," he said.

"Whoever forged these birth certificates wanted to cover all angles," he said. "Even making a birth certificate that showed Obama was born in Kenya that was an obvious forgery. The grandmother's name was forged."

Irei said the question still remains, "Where was Obama born and who has his real birth certificate?"

The authenticity of the image released by the White House has also been challenged by numerous document specialists.

Moreover, there remains a long list of other unanswered questions.

Former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino, according to NBC News reporter Michael Isikoff, said she had seen the original birth certificate prior to Obama's public document release and that it was "half typed and half handwritten," a statement that clearly conflicts with what the president actually released, which was typewritten.

Nevertheless, the White House has expressed confidence the document it released would answer all of the questions about Obama's presidential eligibility. But those who contend the country's founders meant to exclude dual citizens from the presidency say the document actually proves Obama's ineligibility, since it lists Barack Obama Sr. as the father, but he never was a U.S. citizen.

The president himself even affirmed parental citizenship was a constitutional issue when he co-sponsored a resolution to address Sen. John McCain's presidential eligibility that implied a "natural born Citizen" must be born of "American citizen" parents.

Hawaii says it has Obama's original long-form birth certificate in a bound volume in a secure vault. Department of Health spokeswoman Okubo explained to WND that the original was copied onto "safety paper," and copies were sent to the president.

The White House then posted at image of the copy on this website and made copies to hand out to the press corps.

The document was analyzed by Ivan Zatkovich of Tampa-based eComp Consultants, which consults on intellectual property for telecommunications, web publishing and ecommerce and has provided services for corporations such as McGraw-Hill, Houghton-Mifflin, Citicorp and Amazon.com. Zatkovich has 28 years experience in computer science and document management. For more than 10 years he has been an expert witness in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation.

He contended that the multiple layers of the PDF document are anomalous.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion," his report said.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image."

Zatkovich told WND that the White House image "has specific content extracted from that base layer and enhanced."

He said, "This was done through an explicit operation to edit and/or enhance the printing in the document. There is no ambiguity here. There was an explicit action by a person to modify the document. ? Mostly like to enhance the legibility, but still an explicit action none the less."
He explained the analysis he did was similar to the analysis that routinely is done on evidentiary documents for cell phones and computers in cases involving child porn, fraud and murder cases.

"The content clearly indicates that the document was knowingly and explicitly edited and modified before it was placed on the web," he said.

Two retired police officers in Honolulu, who asked not to be identified for security reasons, also told WND they believe the White House document is a forgery, and they are trying to identify who created it.
At some point, the truth will come out, it always does.

Btw, for all those dumb-asses who participated in the biggest scam ever perpetrated against this nation it's not too soon to start thinking about saving your own sorry ass, as unworthy as it is.

May all those behind this fraud enjoy prison for life together.