Donald Trump on Bill O'Reilly (On the Issues)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2hNsH6FCKI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am really starting to like this guy. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Donald Trump on Bill O'Reilly (On the Issues)

Yeah mental midgets do tend to like one another,Congratulations on finding your ''soul'' mate!!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Presidential Salary Information

The most recent salary increase, to $400,000/year from $200,000/year, took effect when George W. Bush became President. The President also receives a $50,000 non-taxable expense account. The compensation of the President is controlled by law, specifically 3 USC 102 ("Compensation of the President", Title 3, Section 102, of the US Code).
Frequently Asked Reference Questions

Donald Trump expects us to believe that a sharp businessman like himself would spend $600,000,000 of his own money to gain a position which returns 400 thousand a year.He's nothing but a publicity whore,whose wealth isn't as liquid and available as he makes it seem.

I am really starting to like this guy. :thumbsup

He sounds fairly neutral on unions and universal healthcare - since those are some of your favorite things to criticize, what makes Trump so appealing to you?

The scary part for me was his desire to protect his "Wall Street people" through further deregulation. The last 3-4 years will continue over and over if candidates like Trump get in.