Doncic injured

kane

EOG master
Don't know the severity, but a couple minutes ago he turned an ankle, he left the court and wasn't putting any weight on the injured leg, it looked pretty bad

kane

EOG master
took the mavs. heat 10/16 from 3 and luka early exit. FML

The Heat is on fire from deep, hard to see that continuing all night, also playing the second leg of a back to back fatigue might be an issue in the second half, don't give up yet

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I bet against the Mavs in the first half of their last game in Mexico City.

Took four points with the Pistons.

Detroit led 58-51 with about three minutes left in the second quarter.

No joke, Dallas hit Detroit with a 14-0 run to end the first half.

I hid under the covers until the morning.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah, I tuned in for a bit in the 2H to run some counter surveilance on DonZingis, specificaly Luka and I was like, ok, he must be resting. So I wait and I wait and then I finally google his name and find out about the injury. I hope he heals quick, I enjoy watching him play.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Didn’t know he was hurt. Just looked at the box score. 1 minute played, 2 points. That really screws up his PPG stat. Never seen it but a points per minute played stat would be more accurate. Anyway hope it isn’t serious. Fun to watch him play.

kane

EOG master
I saw it happen live, it's one of those ankle turners that makes you cringe when you see the replay. It looked real bad, hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked, but I have a feeling he might be out a while, I heard x-rays came back negative so at least for that.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I saw it happen live, it's one of those ankle turners that makes you cringe when you see the replay. It looked real bad, hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked, but I have a feeling he might be out a while, I heard x-rays came back negative so at least for that.

Unfortunately, it is, the timetable seems to be a couple of weeks. The dude is averaging a damn-near triple double for the season and it ain't one of those BS Westbrook #'s.

Heim

EOG Master
It's been said on here, nonetheless, he can't score 35 and give up 30. The few games I saw all the energy is reserved for 'O'

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's been said on here, nonetheless, he can't score 35 and give up 30. The few games I saw all the energy is reserved for 'O'

From what I've seen, he leaves a lot to be desired defensively and if memory serves, LBJ didn't turn into a Monster Defender for awhile. Granted, Luka is never going to be near the Defender LBJ is/was but he can improve.