Done Here For A While

Done here for a while

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Someone at EOG changed what I had here on me:

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Your current user title is:
EOG Member

You could have e-mailed me and i would have gladly changed this. It's OK for JJ and Beantown to put whatever they want. You said feel free to mention other places.

There are plenty of choices in posting forums, I'm done. 1 post a day at the contest (a 12.00 value) thats it I'm done.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the e-mail, I see your points. It's also nice to even have that option of having your own tagline. I was under the impression that this would be a more open forum (and I think that is why many have come here) and it is. It is something I would like to reccomend to others. Heck, it has only been 10 days so far, and with this sort of continued growth, this place will be a Goliath in a matter of months.