Don't forget to bet against black coaches

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Going to respectively disagree with the Tomlin haters for now.

I doubt anyone can disagree about Marvin Lewis... that guy was given way too long, especially when you factor in all of the dumb penalties in playoff games.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Marvin had some good years, but I'll agree that he sucks overall.

Cleveland could have hired 100 NFL assistant coaches better than Hue Jackson. :shoot:

MrTop

EOG Master

How long does Tomlin last on what he did forever ago?

disagree tomlin is good. Question I have who is bringing in the players ? .. . $$$ in and going out .Then factor in injuries .

best coach cannot win without talent...

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

Birdie, I asked you earlier in this thread to please give us a list of the coaches you're including in this 23-8 number.

Would you please be so kind as to do that?

For some reason I'm not holding my breath.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I doubt anyone can disagree about Marvin Lewis... that guy was given way too long, especially when you factor in all of the dumb penalties in playoff games.
Bengals have long been one of the most frugal organizations, which will explain why Lewis is still around. In their eyes, they are making boatloads of money so why change?

railbird

EOG Master

Birdie, I asked you earlier in this thread to please give us a list of the coaches you're including in this 23-8 number.

Would you please be so kind as to do that?

For some reason I'm not holding my breath.

why don't you pay me 99 bucks? why don't you do leg work for me, go to the team websites of those black historical colleges and see if one of them hired a White coach. I give you a gold mine, you should be kissing my ass, instead of asking me do your leg work.

railbird

EOG Master

and include the mormon pineapple samoan who cant win a game at byu. When the diversity folks held byu ad political hostage to hire him

railbird

EOG Master

Howard is 2-0 ats, but 0-0 because faced 2 fellow affirmative action hires

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Serious question - do you think there are any qualified black coaches for a FBS program?

railbird

EOG Master

Serious question - do you think there are any qualified black coaches for a FBS program?

I thought shaw might have been on paper, but was blessed with great qbs, and mccaffery , but now now doesn't have one.

railbird

EOG Master

many schools will hire an affirmative action basketball guy, so they don't have to do that in football. Hard to find schools with trifecta of White ,male in football,basketball and womens basketball. If they do it will be on desk of Harry Edwards and known in diversity leaders

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

why don't you pay me 99 bucks? why don't you do leg work for me, go to the team websites of those black historical colleges and see if one of them hired a White coach. I give you a gold mine, you should be kissing my ass, instead of asking me do your leg work.

You aren't getting a fucking dime. Once you actually PRE-POST some plays that convince me instead of just cherry picking the winners and ignoring the losers, we'll talk.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

http://byucougars.com/home/m-football

Click the "staff" tab.

The dipshit at byu also appears to have stacked his shelves with other pacific islanders.

He obviously cares more about hiring certain people than winning...hard for me to believe better-qualified people weren't available.

railbird

EOG Master

top of head Sitake ate it vs Utah, Jenks lost out right for BG as 5 chalk. Franklin did not cover vs Pitt. Shaw got thrashed by USC, both sides of ball, they are not the scrimmage bully of the 2007-2015 era. Norville came up short vs Toledo. Odums at Southern lost by 50+, Spade at Alabama AM lost by 50+

railbird

EOG Master

Alcorn St of the swac did cover, but they broke ranks and got a white coach, inspite of social justice warriors protesting his hire.

railbird

EOG Master

Lovie smith was the only Black coach in college that cover this week that I am aware of.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

http://byucougars.com/home/m-football

Click the "staff" tab.

The dipshit at byu also appears to have stacked his shelves with other pacific islanders.

He obviously cares more about hiring certain people than winning...hard for me to believe better-qualified people weren't available.

They probably wanted to hire a Mormon HC which narrows the field down a lot.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast

What do you do when 2 black coaches meet like in SD/Den last night? Bet against the one with the DARKER skin?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

The other thread is merely an attempt to deflect the long-running discussion.

Rail and others should only comment regarding this topic here moving forward.

Marvin Lewis should have been fired years ago.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

The other thread is merely an attempt to deflect the long-running discussion.

Rail and others should only comment regarding this topic here moving forward.

Marvin Lewis should have been fired years ago.
No matter the thread, Rail will lie and be deceitful in it, as he did when posting about the Penn St closing line. That thread is an honest attempt to document this theory with facts and numbers, with no agenda. It's what I am going to do season long in the NFL. So far it's 3-5.
And yes, Marvin should have been fired after last year. But the Cinn owner is too cheap, and doesn't want to pay 2 coaches. Marvin is well on his way to a firing this season, thanks to The Red Headed step child Andy Dalton.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

This week's lineup: None are head-to-head this week.

Week 1: 1-2

NFL

Houston @ Cincinnati Lost ats and on the field laying 5.5
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh
Miami @ LA Chargers
NY Jets @
Oakland
Dallas @ Denver
Detroit
@ NY Giants

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

* notates head-to-head matchups that will not be included in the overall.

Illinois @ USF *

Kent @ Marshall
Georgia State @ Penn State
Central Mich @ Syracuse
VT @ East Carolina
ULL @ Texas A/M
BG @ NW
App State @ Texas State
Oregon @ Wyoming
K State @ Vandy
Stanford @ San Diego State

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

South Florida vs Illinois tonight... 2 black head coaches.

Just a coincidence I'm sure, but this first quarter probably the ugliest quarter of football I've ever watched.

railbird

EOG Master

South Florida vs Illinois tonight... 2 black head coaches.

Just a coincidence I'm sure, but this first quarter probably the ugliest quarter of football I've ever watched.

not a coincidence. SoFla scheduled East Car too. they do not run great offense, that is why JK took the under in best bet thread, but nobody is calling him a racist.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

early 2nd quarter and illinois players are already blatantly quitting on Lovie... he's such a good coach ! lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

This is easily the least disciplined game you will ever see on a D1 football field.

Sure it's just a coincidence 2 black head coaches involved in the least disciplined game on a D1 football field in history...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

next time someone comes into this thread and laughs at this principle lol just cite this game...

like seriously, there's no way 2 D1 teams with white coaches would play like this. These young 18 year old kids aren't going to respect a guy saying hey brother do this thatta boy

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

3rd and 11 for S Florida and Illinois has 1 player on top of the field where South Florida has 3 wide receivers

Easy 25 yard completion obviously.

That's the black head coach effect. White coach would be benching someone. Lovie will pat them on butt and say good job brother

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Defensive minded Lovie Smith's defense is getting skull fucked by one of the weaker offensive QBs in D1. Liberty shut this offense down mostly.

Hopefully Lovie is fired at the end of they year. I know Timely said he was the NFL's best defensive coach, but I think it's pretty obvious he's a humiliating failure.