Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Oklahoma state basketball.coach bonyon caught cheating, gonna be fired before we could even fade him

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Dino Babers from Syracuse just let his guys take a 3rd and 3 delay of game with 2 timeouts with 2 minutes left in 4th quarter.

Worst coaching I’ve ever seen at the D1 level by far. Luckily the Qb picked it up on the next play, but my god how do you not call timeout when you see the play clock is expiring with your team still in a huddle?

railbird

EOG Master

they are about 30 games under 500 ats this yr, so are getting more favorable spreads now

railbird

EOG Master

not to mention trying to play small with a baserunner on 1 leg, asking a guy to bunt 1st time in his life

Bfo

EOG Addicted

Didn’t like the way Caldwell played out the multiple 4th and goal situations tonight. Especially the first 2, thought he should have kicked the 1st time and gone for it the 2nd time. He did the exact opposite.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tomlin....10 straight years of winning including two appearances in the Super Bowl....

Yeah Javy, such a bad coach...:LMAO

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Didn’t like the way Caldwell played out the multiple 4th and goal situations tonight. Especially the first 2, thought he should have kicked the 1st time and gone for it the 2nd time. He did the exact opposite.
Totally agree. Their decision making and choice of plays was piss poor.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Also couldn't believe they never let Stafford do the Over the top QB sneak from inside the 1. He's really good at it, and it's a tough play to stop. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000067537/Matthew-Stafford-rush-TD

railbird

EOG Master

1st winning week for them this season in college football. that's because most of their powerratings have slipped 10-15 pts

yisman

EOG Master

What the Lions did was mind-boggling.

They gave their third string RB four carries in goal line situations. Not shockingly, they never got in.

I blame Jim Bob Cooter.

Guy is a dumbass.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What the Lions did was mind-boggling.

They gave their third string RB four carries in goal line situations. Not shockingly, they never got in.

I blame Jim Bob Cooter.

Guy is a dumbass.
They really need a short-yardage back. Abdullah is good between the 20’s only.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Earl Grant - CofC

Has the talent, but doesn't have the brain for coaching. Should be a lead recruiter/lead assistant to relate to the kids, but allow him to coach them when he knows as much about basketball as them? So silly... but affirmative action!

Should win the CAA this year without breaking a sweat, but they won't, bc this guy couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Just lost to a sub 250 on a neutral.

His conference is full of 250 ranked teams.

Black coach - doom.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Only a black coach can have an 8 man deep lineup better than any player on the opposing team and still lose 30 percent of the time in that situation.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Kevin Ollie about to lose to another sub 200 program... that'd be like his 20th bad loss in the last 3-4 years.

Can't believe this lazy clown has survived so long off his lucky championship where every single team missed wide open looks in that tournament.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If you go back and watch UCONN's championship run, you will see the opposition shoot like 10% from outside on open looks... every single opponent.

I've never seen someone so lucky, but UCONN's program is now dead because of that championship, so it's a positive and a negative at the same time.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You really will never see a white coach have his team this ill prepared because he doesn't treat them like his buddies at the park.

Columbia has one win this year... a narrow victory over #344 Longwood.. .and they are SKULL FUCKING Kevin Ollie in his own gym.

How does that not lose you your job? I guess that dark skin is a good get out of being fired card right now in society.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Why you bet on him tonight is possibly the larger question.

But we get it Javy. You despise black folk.

Hopefully your play tonight cashes to get you back over .500

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Why you bet on him tonight is possibly the larger question.

But we get it Javy. You despise black folk.

Hopefully your play tonight cashes to get you back over .500

I believe John Kelly asked you to stop trolling me? Did you miss that?

John Kelly has been very good to you, not banning you for spamming the forum with pictures of shit and vomit. The least you could do is follow his polite requests.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Congrats to all who have faded King Rice all year. What a cash cow this guy has been.

railbird

EOG Master

GG smith 0-4 ats in 1st round conf tourney games, Army 4-0 last 4 in conf tourney 1st rounds. army always gets huge help from officiating in post season football and basketball.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Never forget Tubby Smith.

Tubby Smith is down nearly 20 points at home to the 320th ranked South Florida program.

There's no telling how much money Tubby Smith has made sharp gamblers.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How do people keep giving Tubby Smith a job?

What was once a decent program is getting skull fucked on their home court to 1-15 South Florida

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You got Memphis -13 or the ML? :LMAO:LMAO

Does your faggot 5"3 manlet ass really have to stalk and follow me aroudn the forum? I would never bet on Tubby Smith :btj: Been calling how awful he was since before your little acorn sized balls dropped

Does your faggot 5"3 manlet ass really have to stalk and follow me aroudn the forum? I would never bet on Tubby Smith :btj: Been calling how awful he was since before your little acorn sized balls dropped

More male genitalia...