Don't forget to bet against black coaches

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Don't forget to bet against black coaches

More stalking me around the forum... Do you really think smart people don't know this?

Do a search and see how many times I trash Tubby Smith. :btj:

Some of us know things... some of us don't go 0-6 -16.00 units on the Cubs :doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Got a 34.5 point cushion on South Florida

How is your Memphis -13 doing? :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

railbird

EOG Master

Earl Grant - CofC

Has the talent, but doesn't have the brain for coaching. Should be a lead recruiter/lead assistant to relate to the kids, but allow him to coach them when he knows as much about basketball as them? So silly... but affirmative action!

Should win the CAA this year without breaking a sweat, but they won't, bc this guy couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

getting outcoached when it matters

Ernie Kent needs to go.

Just lost his two best players to transfer/going pro. He has been there 4 years and the future is not looking bright.

His recruiting is also looking terrible. He didn't have it at the end at Oregon and he definitely doesn't have it now.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
railbird;n341252 said:
Most are quota hires. Shaw at Stanford miss the cover by 3tds yesterday, E Mich come up lame. The staff at Colorado sucks, fade them 2nd half vs battling Rams, check team websites for other black coaches to fade if you want to earn.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

Agree--White coach can always out coach black coach. Black coach does help with recruiting. I like this more in college basketball.

railbird

EOG Master
unluckysob;n7453254 said:
Agree--White coach can always out coach black coach. Black coach does help with recruiting. I like this more in college basketball.

its fading affirmative action, they decreased shot clock to dumb down the sport

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
unluckysob;n7453583 said:
Fucking Fla. State last night. Team was totally unprepared.

Despite my believing Taggart has had more than a clue during his previous stops, it's tough for even eog's top liberals to defend Taggart and FSU last night. OL sucked, QB looked lost, and the play calling was awful. VT benefited from a couple blown ref decisions, but Fuente's and Foster completely destroyed Taggart and his staff on the chess board.

Woodrow Wilson;n7453654 said:
Despite my believing Taggart has had more than a clue during his previous stops, it's tough for even eog's top liberals to defend Taggart and FSU last night. OL sucked, QB looked lost, and the play calling was awful. VT benefited from a couple blown ref decisions, but Fuente's and Foster completely destroyed Taggart and his staff on the chess board.

I think Taggart is a really good coach and anyone saying he is not is too bright imo (His ats record is ridiculous)

I think the problem might be that Taggart is better at coaching a pro style(he got his training at Stanford), but has been running the spread for 4 years now.

But Fuente is also really damn good. Obvious Fuente was more prepared while Willie work to do.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Inkwell77;n7453748 said:
I think Taggart is a really good coach and anyone saying he is not is too bright imo (His ats record is ridiculous)

I think the problem might be that Taggart is better at coaching a pro style(he got his training at Stanford), but has been running the spread for 4 years now.

But Fuente is also really damn good. Obvious Fuente was more prepared while Willie work to do.

Not sure if Beamer insisted and/or Fuente requested, but regardless VT was brilliant about keeping Bud Foster.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Eric Bienemy was OC & part of one of the worst ever college staffs while at Colorado with Jon Embree during 2011-2012.

Bienemy has been coaching RB's at KC, but takes over as OC this season.

Embree's line while at Colorado was 4-21

railbird

EOG Master
Woodrow Wilson;n7453654 said:

Taggert is 47-52 career, belongs at wky with helton

railbird

EOG Master
Sumlin took Tate Heisman hopes right into the toilet, he is a runningback, but sumlin wants him to be a drop back passer

E$

EOG Dedicated
Who do we bet on or against tonight?

Vance Joseph might the worst coach I have ever seen.

No idea how he even got the job to begin with.

kane

EOG master
Tough call tonight for the racists, black coaches oppose each other in the NFL game and Stan/ASU

railbird

EOG Master
Broncos and Cardnials stinking up the place this year, so are Illinois, Fla St, Arizona. Sofla under achieving, Jenks at Bowling Green already fired. Stanford going the wrong way.

railbird

EOG Master
true

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Thank you Rail...I just won fifty bucks from one of my office pals....I told him that you would enter this thread right after the game ended.....within 5 minutes....Thanks!