Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
point is affirmative action hires by liberal femenists school presidents that pressure Ad's to eliminate White males from society wont work. This is why Trump won.

railbird

EOG Master
its very hard to find a school with the white male tridecta of womens BB mbb and mens football because the radical femensits wont allow white male in all 3 coaching positions.

kane

EOG master
Just when I thought Brian Flores was going to win game 1 this year, guess not

Yeah, the Dolphins problem is clearly the coach, I mean with all that talent all over the field how can Flores lose? It's obviously all on him

kane

EOG master
Victor Joseph moves to 2-5 after playing butchering a 1st and goal

Don't know who Victor Joseph is, but the head coach of the Chargers was a quota hire due to affirmative action, feminism, and liberal policies from the Obama administration

MrTop

EOG Master
point is affirmative action hires by liberal femenists school presidents that pressure Ad's to eliminate White males from society wont work. This is why Trump won.

another winner by railbird last night.... tomlin is black did not cover ATS vs miami

kane

EOG master
tomlin was coach first. before miami flores...so i bet against tomlin . lol

Okay, so when two black coaches face each other, the play is to bet against the black coach that's been coaching longer, gotcha, makes total sense

MrTop

EOG Master
Okay, so when two black coaches face each other, the play is to bet against the black coach that's been coaching longer, gotcha, makes total sense

actually i think betting against black coaches does not make sense. I think it is rear view mirror stuff.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
actually i think betting against black coaches does not make sense. I think it is rear view mirror stuff.
Of course it doesn't. We already proved that when I tracked it here in the NFL a couple of years ago. I suspect the results would be similar if someone did it in NCAAF(Won't be me).