Don't forget to bet against black coaches

kane

EOG master
We got Western Michigan +2.5 tonight. Eastern Michigan coach is below.

View attachment 7465137
Hey racist scum, how did it feel getting bent over by this guy last night? You've lost so many times following your racist system, you'd think by now you would have learned your lesson, but I'll never underestimate how stupid the racist brain can be

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey racist scum, how did it feel getting bent over by this guy last night? You've lost so many times following your racist system, you'd think by now you would have learned your lesson, but I'll never underestimate how stupid the racist brain can be

And Won Many Times, Candy Ass !

railbird

EOG Master
Actually, they were pretty good for the 25 years under Coach Bob Thomason (1988-2012), record 437-321, 5 NCAA Tournament appearances.
the big west was loaded with great coaches 20-30 yrs ago. larry eustachy and stu morril at utah st. gerry pimm at ucsb, mcquaran at fullerton a basket away from final 4. mulligan at uci, tark at unlv, and long beach, bob boyd at fresno, braswell made several tourneys with northridge, callero was a great coach until 35 went to 30

skinny

EOG Addicted
Actually, they were pretty good for the 25 years under Coach Bob Thomason (1988-2012), record 437-321, 5 NCAA Tournament appearances.
One of the worst beats I ever took was Pacific+10 in the first round of the NCAA tournament against Boston college.
Pacific led the whole game and lost by 12 in double overtime.
And your right CB, Thomason was a tremendous coach.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Missouri loses to the number one team in the country by 1 point as a 14 point dog, I mean I know you're a racist asshole, but c'mon

The retort will be that if Cuonzo was a good coach, his team would not have been 8 wins and 10 losses and a 14 pt dog, going into the game.

That's how these types operate.

railbird

EOG Master
coaching matters most in march, cuonzo 0-3 su and ats in his last 3 ncaa appearances over 13 yrs. he is a good cheater, he knows how to pay players. but when it comes to winning when it matters or end game strategy he is very bad.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
coaching matters most in march, cuonzo 0-3 su and ats in his last 3 ncaa appearances over 13 yrs. he is a good cheater, he knows how to pay players. but when it comes to winning when it matters or end game strategy he is very bad.

they all cheat, we pretty much know that by now.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Missouri loses to the number one team in the country by 1 point as a 14 point dog, I mean I know you're a racist asshole, but c'mon

34 seconds left and down 1 this moron thinks when auburn puts up a shot at the end of the clock there is going to be enough time left to score

Only dumb libs think a strategy that gives you a 0.0% chance to win is a winning strategy.