Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Steve Ballmer, the world’s ninth-richest person, is investing $400 million in funds tied to Black venture-capital and private equity managers.
lol. he's worth 95 billion, which equates to roughly 4% of his net worth, and he's looking over his shoulder, like all virtue signalers, to see how awesome everyone thinks he is.

he's certainly not doing it because he believes "Black venture-capital and private equity managers" are superior to all other possible options analyzed irrespective of skin color.

smart people don't invest funds on the basis of skin color or gender. and they don't get tangled up in identity-political horseshit, the very arena for dipshits.

tells you quite a bit about steve ballmer.

Neither do smart handicappers
obviously. if, as a capper, you told me you'd only accept betting info from black sources as a way to produce equity, i'd tell you to go fuck yourself and seek someone willing to work with the best possible people, regardless of skin color.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I might have missed one but here's my tally.

3-6 but 2 of the W's were TD + underdogs that won outright.

Buffalo W
Marshall W
Syracuse W

No ILL L
Colorado St L
Stanford L
Maryland L
FAU L
ND L

Pending: Franklin -5 versus Fleck.

Both Pacific Islander head coaches lost ATS today. BYU & Navy.

Hugh Freeze versus Kalani Sitake was a huge coaching mismatch today.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I might have missed one but here's my tally.

3-6 but 2 of the W's were TD + underdogs that won outright.

Buffalo W
Marshall W
Syracuse W

No ILL L
Colorado St L
Stanford L
Maryland L
FAU L
ND L

Pending: Franklin -5 versus Fleck.

Both Pacific Islander head coaches lost ATS today. BYU & Navy.

Hugh Freeze versus Kalani Sitake was a huge coaching mismatch today.

Kane Doesn't Know Anything.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Franklin got the win and cover.

Overall it was a respectable day for the group.

And yes, Mike Sanford and an awful Colorado team returned to their losing ways.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
DUSTY BAKER first manager in MLB history to lead 5 different teams to division titles.

Incredible.

Not much competition.
How many managers have managed five different teams to begin with? Maybe Billy Martin, and not many others.

Also, there are now three times as many divisions is there used to be.

This shows that Dusty Baker has longevity, but that’s it.

Tony La Russa also has longevity, and this year he was one of the worst managers ever in major league history.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
just like i said they would.

You continue picking at a zit that doesn't exist. It's fully agreeable here that U of Colorado football sucks.

The point is that Karl Dorrell has been an awful head coach, and if he's ever again part of a team, it shouldn't be anything above a position coach.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>