Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Darkman

EOG Member
3 black QBs taken in the first round to go along with bum lamar re signing with Baltimore. Life is good with the plethora of black qbs, 3 black HCs and now bienenmy the OC with the skins to bet against this year. Can't wait to fluff up the bankroll again. Deion Sanders at Colorado should be fun too along with the other bums at the college level

Heim

EOG Master
3 black QBs taken in the first round to go along with bum lamar re signing with Baltimore. Life is good with the plethora of black qbs, 3 black HCs and now bienenmy the OC with the skins to bet against this year. Can't wait to fluff up the bankroll again. Deion Sanders at Colorado should be fun too along with the other bums at the college level

Deion had 10 players enter the transfer portal on Monday including leading receiver. Not sure what to make of that considering these guys were part of a 1-9 team.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
3 of the 4 first picks, Quarterbacks, and each one BLACK.

incredible.

this, on the heels of the two starting QB's in the Super Bowl, being black.

i can just see some of you weeping right now in your beverage of choice.

it makes me happy beyond belief.

GFY

railbird

EOG Master

incredible.

GFY
this isnt a anti black thread, its an anti white liberal thread, its a coaching thread not a quarterback thread. libtards too stupid to get that

railbird

EOG Master

incredible.

GFY
white jews like you have murdered millions of blacks in the womb

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

incredible.

GFY

Toss in a 12-pack of Bud Light and Tucker Carlson re-runs and watch the world turn.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Never Notice Race Being An Issue In Sports.

But When It Involves Politics, It Becomes A Whole Different Ballgame.

A Guy Like Al Sharpton ?

He Loves To See Racism In Action.

Racism Has Made Him Millions.

Without Racism In Existence, Al Might Live In Poverty.

Al's Been A Lifelong Career Con Man.

One Of My All Time Favorite Political Commentators Is This Guy.

1682723513038.png

Leo Tyrell.

NOBODY Will EVER Prove Leo Tyrell Wrong !!

NOBODY !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Mike Brown was embarrassed today, at home, game 7, and after starting the series 2-0.
You mean coach of the year Mike Brown? Is that the guy you're referring to? Oh, and the Kings covered 4 of the 7 games in the series, so if you bet them every game you made money, you guys are funny

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Yeah that coach. He had a great season, but unfortunately, he flopped his worst hand when it most mattered.

I bet the Kings 4 games during this series and split the pair. Unfortunately, I missed the best price...game 6 Kings ML, and of course, bet them yesterday.

Elimination games are when we should be betting this angle the heaviest. I failed to do so yesterday.

Darkman

EOG Member
Nuggets covered both against monty williams, 76ers won outright (as a 10 pt dog) over black Celtic coach, when you have 2 black coaches just take the dog, lets see how darvin ham melts down against Kerr and see if denver can finish off 3 card monty, 76ers should be good as long as they are dogs which they should be rest of the way

kane

EOG master
Nuggets covered both against monty williams, 76ers won outright (as a 10 pt dog) over black Celtic coach, when you have 2 black coaches just take the dog, lets see how darvin ham melts down against Kerr and see if denver can finish off 3 card monty, 76ers should be good as long as they are dogs which they should be rest of the way
1683069055961.png

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
He is flipping the entire roster! Wants his guys & he was upfront with them during his first meeting. Once USC & UCLA leave the PAC 12 I expect the Buffs to be a title contender. The question is how long will Coach Prime stay at Colorado?