Don't let nothing but FEAR hold you back.....state who you WILL or HAVE voted for

railbird

EOG Master
Left president blank, voted R for everything else.
1st president that ever did anything for your shithole state and you passed? you must be an establishment gloabalist chi-com bitch. scum like paul ryan and kasich would hand usa over to china

MrTop

EOG Master
If he's 25, 35 or 45, it was pretty impressive. Carried the team on his back through each round.

he did but cannot do it by himself at the end. The rays with his .360+ average...hit .216 vs dodgers.. that is the real story of the series. They are built like the A's.. No hitters. I thought the astros were going to beat them.

railbird

EOG Master
Piece of trash with 4 billion net worth.

If there was an election he'd get a lot of votes. If there was an election regarding you I'd make "Take him out back and shoot him" the -400 favorite.
you can vote for an athiest jew faggot, i wont.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i play tennis with bob dylan dauhgter in law, dylan is most overrated piece of shit of all time

that is Nobel Laureate Bob Dylan to you railvoterfrauddodobirdie, he must have known you in 1975 makes sense

"Idiot Wind" (Blood on the Tracks, 1975)

Idiot wind
Blowing through the flowers on your tomb
Blowing through the curtains in your room
Idiot wind
Blowing every time you move your teeth

Biden Harris 2020

Trump needs time to focus on sex crimes legal matters, financial crime legal matters, and losing a few pounds. I helped him towards that.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Bloomberg is giving a 750 percent match. Trump has little money. Looks bad for Big Red. Dems also trying to get rid of lying tail-gunner Lindsey Graham in South Carolina.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bloomberg is giving a 750 percent match. Trump has little money. Looks bad for Big Red. Dems also trying to get rid of lying tail-gunner Lindsey Graham in South Carolina.
Good old bloomy blew another $100 million in FL just this month, trump will win that by 3 times his 2016 margin. The good old dems never learn, they keep trying the same failed tactics again and again.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Good old bloomy blew another $100 million in FL just this month, trump will win that by 3 times his 2016 margin. The good old dems never learn, they keep trying the same failed tactics again and again.
I would like to see this shit stop. People talk about corporations buying influence. Well, this is exactly what Bloomberg is doing.

blueline

EOG Master
Bloomberg gave 1 million for out of work hotel people in Vegas to earn money by going door to door for the Democrats

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
you can vote for an athiest jew faggot, i wont.
Can you imagine how many people would have stuck around or joined over the years if EOG banned one guy?
Ras slack gave him 6 weeks. Now at 2600 posters. Rail was on his best behavior, non of this stuff and is still laughed about as the craziest person to ever post there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bloomberg gave 1 million for out of work hotel people in Vegas to earn money by going door to door for the Democrats
I'd be willing to be most took the name list and stack of flyers and went home, prob came back later and said "it went great".