Don't underestimate this kid Rodgers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Don't underestimate this kid Rodgers

Watch now how Rodgers has no shot to do anything with the pressure being put on him. Sack, holding, all the lovely shit so the other team covers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Watch now how Rodgers has no shot to do anything with the pressure being put on him. Sack, holding, all the lovely shit so the other team covers

why dont u just file for a protest to the game? good lord...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Didnt he play college ball or did he just come from High School?

i dont care if he came from intermeral flag football, nothing wrong with a quick huddle to get the right play in with a qb that has barely played his whole career

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i dont care if he came from intermeral flag football, nothing wrong with a quick huddle to get the right play in with a qb that has barely played his whole career
Tuck these arent quick huddles. You watching the same game as me? Do you know they have headsets in there helmuts?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

technology? whats that?
They really screwed Gbay with that lousy spot and figured gbay would go for it but the coach screwd up the whole system kicking it with that kid who has a cannon leg and now it might lland on 7 which is not what the oddsmakers wanted. don't be surprised if Dallas breaks a running play or kicks a meaningless field goal with hardly any time left. By the way that kid has saved me all year in fantasy football lol. Great leg.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i thought he had the 1st as well, but without a challenge not much u can do for it...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Tuck let me teach you something. after this kick there isnt a chance in hell Gbay scores again. Nothing will stop the refs now.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck let me teach you something. after this kick there isnt a chance in hell Gbay scores again. Nothing will stop the refs now.

thats great, i dont care of GB dont score, i have GB +13 as the last of a 2 team teaser.. a TD there woulda missed my cover by 1 :+waving-5 ... ty for the lesson...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Should have just called running plays if you are gonna pass ten yards in the middle of the field. Love some of these plays. They saved my under in the superbowl doing that.

Aaron Rodgers, Packers are ready for success

Aaron Rodgers, Packers are ready for success

Associated Press
Thursday, September 9, 2010

During training camp, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers noted that the team has a different kind of swagger this year. He called it "real confidence."
Now that Rodgers enters Sunday's regular season opener in Philadelphia as a fashionable pick to become the league's MVP and lead his team on a long playoff run this year, Rodgers said his own approach hasn't changed.
"I've always had real confidence," the former Cal quarterback said.
It seems like everybody else has confidence in Rodgers, too.
After spending most of the first three years of his NFL career on the bench, Rodgers faced plenty of skepticism when the Packers handed him the keys to the offense and traded Brett Favre.
Rodgers played well in 2008 despite sustaining a significant shoulder injury early in the season. He then led the Packers back to the playoffs last year despite taking a league-high 50 sacks.
In two seasons as a No. 1 quarterback, Rodgers has started all 32 regular-season games, throwing 58 touchdowns and 20 interceptions.
Given what Rodgers already has shown the ability to handle, wide receiver Greg Jennings said there's no reason to doubt he'll be able to deal with high expectations.
"He handles it all great," Jennings said. "No. 1, in this league, you've got to be able to handle adversity, and he's shown he can handle adverse situations. No. 2, you've got to be able to handle success, and he's shown that he can handle success. We're not worried about Aaron handling any situation."