DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

Re: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

Mathematical probability calculations and statistical analysis are used to determine on a daily basis which bets are profitable. Over time, we will show conservative growth, profit and stability for our sports investment clients. If you are interested in our services, please send email to:

doubledmyinvestments@gmail.com

$200 3-Team Vegas Teaser=$360
Ravens +9
Seahawks +9
Chargers +9

$200 To Win $260
Ravens +130

$200 2-Team Parlay=$520
Eagles -1
Ravens +3

$200 3-Team Vegas Teaser=$360
Ravens +9
Seahawks +9
Chargers +9

$200 To Win $260
Ravens +130

$200 2-Team Parlay=$520
Eagles -1
Ravens +3

So far after NFL week 1 $940 profit with my own personal money NOT including the 20% profits from each of my winning clients currently.

$200 To Win $270
Packers +135

$200 2-Team Parlay=$520
Packers +3
Lions +3

$200 2-Team Special Teaser=$180
Packers +9
Lions +9

We will lick our wounds and heal this week. Loss $600 of the $940 total profit this week. Still ahead with $340 profit of my own personal money. IT'S ALL ABOUT PROFIT NOT ABOUT PERCENTAGE WINS.

Redskins 20
Chiefs 29

Currently at $200 profit with my own personal money. I NEVER go under I ALWAYS break EVEN or PROFIT. That's why I offer a GUARANTEE: The GUARANTEE is simple: If you don't win, you don't pay. We only make money when you do. Any and all deposited monies will be REFUNDED thru paypal if your balance DOES NOT show a profit after 30 days from your initial deposit.

I started here in this forum with my picks on 09-10-17. Today is 10-08-17. So, in a month's time I'm currently at a profit of $800 with my own personal money NOT including the 20% fee profits from each client's first 30-day profit amounts.

Duke 21
Virginia 28

Lsu 17
Florida 16

49ers 23
Colts 26

Seahawks 16
Rams 10

Guaranteed NFL winners won today. I'm currently at $2128 profit with my own personal money and that's NOT including my 20% profits from each of my current client's winnings.

Vikings 24
Panthers 31

Jets 0
Broncos 23

Eagles 43
Rams 35

Currently at $3928 profit with my own personal money.

Packers 24
Panthers 31

Rams 42
Seahawks 7

Titans 23
49ers 25

Can't wait for the upcomin NFL regular season as u can see easy money every season get on board GUARANTEED SUCCESS

GUARANTEE: The guarantee is simple. If you don't win, you don't lose. Any and ALL deposited monies will be REFUNDED if you lose.

Deposit ONLY $50 thru PAYPAL BEFORE the start of the NFL, NBA, NCAAM, and NCAAF games for that day. Afterwards, you will receive my winning picks by email and if ALL my picks don't win that day YOUR $50 WILL BE REFUNDED THE NEXT DAY THRU PAYPAL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED!

Deposit ONLY $50 to receive my winning pick(s) for NFL, NBA, NCAAM (TOURNAMENT GAMES INCLUDED), NCAAF and MLB regular season games only!

RANGERS 0
WHITE SOX 3

FIRST LOSS IN 5 MONTHS NOT BAD. Those of you who deposited your $50 on the Rangers pick today will receive your refund tomorrow thanks.