Doug Gottlieb

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Doug Gottlieb

nice 3 teamer by Gottlieb......Wyoming ahead 90% of game and lose by 9 in OT.

railbird

EOG Master

When did he start giving out sides for CBB with spreads? And is it a good idea?

As follows from his (today's) twitter account:

"long beach owns UCSB “<S style="COLOR: rgb(130,218,245); TEXT-DECORATION: none">@</S>Vec18: <S style="COLOR: rgb(130,218,245); TEXT-DECORATION: none">@</S>GottliebShow easiest pick tonight SDSU -5 1/3 UNLV -13 or Long Beach St -7 1/2 ... I know all favorites”

You gonna rat him out? who fukkin cares. The world has enough laws and rats and regulations as it is. This aint the stock exchange.

railbird

EOG Master

When did he start giving out sides for CBB with spreads? And is it a good idea?

As follows from his (today's) twitter account:

"long beach owns UCSB “<S style="COLOR: rgb(130,218,245); TEXT-DECORATION: none">@</S>Vec18: <S style="COLOR: rgb(130,218,245); TEXT-DECORATION: none">@</S>GottliebShow easiest pick tonight SDSU -5 1/3 UNLV -13 or Long Beach St -7 1/2 ... I know all favorites”

sdsu lucky ot cover. ucsb 21 turnovers and 56% for ft line.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

BTW I am very good freinds with his dad, who is way sharper than Dougie.

His father is a first class scumbag. He is all that is wrong with AAU and the like coaches. His father is a cockroach - and my apology to cockroaches for insulting them by comparing them to Gottlieb's father

Heim

EOG Master

Did I hear that right....Gottlieb is picking Montana S/U over Wiscy!?

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I remember a funny espn chat with Gottlieb... when he was in college he got pinched for using a stolen CC... and someone on chat got thru this gem... "Hey Doug, someone stole my debit card last night, where were you ?"

Heim

EOG Master

I remember a funny espn chat with Gottlieb... when he was in college he got pinched for using a stolen CC... and someone on chat got thru this gem... "Hey Doug, someone stole my debit card last night, where were you ?"

He's never going to be able to live that down. I remember one of the charges
on the card was for 'Railbird Sports'.....:)

Heim

EOG Master

lol

'iffy 2/15 matchup and I'm giving Kansas the nod'

come on now....

DG knows college hoops, but he's fucking annoying. He'd be a great hire for a sports bettor because he could break down LBSt's bench with ease, shit like that. He's also never wrong, huge ego from his "I lead the NCAA in assists 12 years ago" nonsense

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Gottlieb is good at what he does at ESPN but something tells me he'd get crushed in the world of 11-10.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

it was a stolen calling card, which was pretty prevalent in college in those days.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Re: Doug Gottlieb SDSU v NC State

Re: Doug Gottlieb SDSU v NC State

Speaking of SDSU an interesting games for sides might be the Midwest Bracket game against the Wolfpack. A low over/under might be likely as NC State doesn't like to shoot the outside shot. Looking at the stats between NC State and San Diego State, Aztecs tend to shoot more and score more especially from Downtown. The Wolfpack is stronger in the paint. If I were the NC state coach I'd tel players that N. Bedford Forrest wasn't talking about military tactics, he was talking about defensive rebounding when he said you need to be the furstest with the mostest. The Pack isn't going to win a scoring attack IMO.
If they don't win the battle on rebounds and loose balls they probably wont have a chance. SD has better scoritng stats and possibly better control on the Defensive tempo. This game could be so close that one or two key coaching decisions and one or two steals could make the difference here, I see this as a close one fought out in the paint controlling rebounding. If the sunny weather boys get enough kickouts for three pointers, the Pack won't have an attack. I wouldn't be surprised if Aztecs wack the Pack in OT, a real close one expected here.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]