Dow Dumps -800 Today.....

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, read your own article dummy. The basic conclusion of which was most of the dopes that didn't know how to vote were democrats..."hey, this guy punched every hole in the ballot except bush, he wanted gore", or " this guy f'd up the ballot, but down here he voted for a dem, he must have wanted gore, yup that's a gore vote".

Overvotes and undervotes were non votes, period.

mr merlin

EOG Master
To a degree true, but not enough. Biden would prove to be such an embarrassment in the campaign and especially the debates with The Idiot, it will cause a big slowdown in that, and a sense of hopelessness among the base which is the last emotion they'll need. They will need energy and passion. That ain't Joe anymore. Pres Obama gently tried to tell Joe not to do this. Obama knows. https://www.businessinsider.com/obama-told-biden-advisers-not-let-him-damage-legacy-2020-2019-8

"He is concerned that Biden is relying on advisers who are "too old and out of touch with the current political climate," according to The Times, and has urged the former vice president to hire younger aides.
The report also said Obama asked some of Biden's top advisers to ensure the former vice president doesn't "damage his legacy" or "embarrass himself" during the campaign."
Pretty much everyone on both sides can see that Biden's just not up for it, he's just too old, that happens to a lot of people in their mid 70's.

The problem is he's seen as the only guy who can win, but they miss the reason he seems to be able to win? It's because he's seen as somewhat moderate, a non crazy, non far left nutcase, not because by some miracle, people really like Joe.

So instead of putting up another younger moderate, who's not sliding into senility, the dems are seemingly ready to go down with their ship and Biden.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I have to wonder if this whole house of cards finally is about to come tumbling down as it should have many years ago?

A lot is at stake with the house of cards remaining afloat thru next Fall.

cheapseats

EOG Master
hey lefties, no discussion of climate change will be allowed at the DNC..................wanna know why, obama bought a $9M+ pad on the beach martha's vineyard.....guess the ocean wont get to there .....

Feels like its just being set up to win re-election. Make everything terrible now, push the market down on threats of long term troubles. Force the Fed to lower. Make Congress pass some stimulus tax cut. Then about April 2020 reverse all the negative stuff, make a deal with China and/or remove the tariffs.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We need to get something straight, a couple weeks ago the dems were saying our great economy is due to obama, does that mean if there's a recession it's Obama's fault? Yes or no.

We need to get something straight, a couple weeks ago the dems were saying out great economy is due to obama, does that mean if there's a recession it's Obama's fault? Yes or no.

Recessions and economies do not belong to Presidents. Only fucking squares think that way or vote based on such ideas. The president now or before didn't get me my job, didn't make our business, nor did he have any real impact on my earnings. How stupid does one have to be to think the President gives a shit about you personally?

MrTop

EOG Master
We need to get something straight, a couple weeks ago the dems were saying our great economy is due to obama, does that mean if there's a recession it's Obama's fault? Yes or no.

the Big " O " is responsible for the economy... The recession is trumps fault. It is like this...when i win in betting it is all me... when i lose ...the fix is in

:p

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pretty much everyone on both sides can see that Biden's just not up for it, he's just too old, that happens to a lot of people in their mid 70's.

The problem is he's seen as the only guy who can win, but they miss the reason he seems to be able to win? It's because he's seen as somewhat moderate, a non crazy, non far left nutcase, not because by some miracle, people really like Joe.

So instead of putting up another younger moderate, who's not sliding into senility, the dems are seemingly ready to go down with their ship and Biden.

REALLY!

I'd bet EVERYTHING I OWN - INCLUDING MY LIFE.....................Biden is in better Mental AND Physical shape than our current Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman JACKASS POTUS! KellyAnne Cunt Lip and other Spin Doctors like her all love to quickly change the focus from how fat and out of shape Der Fuhrer is to someone else. Typical crap

And now we are hearing word Der Fuhrer will cut Medicare and Social Security to help pay the ever ballooning deficit. You know the one - the one cause by #GOPTaxBillScam that benefited Der Fuhrer and his Family/Friends - AND NO ONE ELSE............WHICH IS 100% OF WHAT THIS JACKASS DOES!

If this Motherfucker gets 4 more years he will "successfully" turn the USA into his own companies - FAILING!

We can't withstand 5 more DAYS of him let alone 5 more years. The sooner America realizes this - the better. IF this MoFo gets another 4 years - by the time he is done in Office 1929 will look like prosperity.

I know the Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts will all chime in saying I need to calm down and how great he is doing..................NO HE IS NOT AND THE SOONER YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP THE BETTER WE WILL ALL BE!

Valuist

EOG Master
I think people are forgetting there was a decent amount of duplicate voting in 2012, when Obama stole the election from Romney.

Liberals keep rooting for a severe recession, even though they contributed plenty running up the deficit to insane levels.

Liberals never are good at math. Meth maybe, but not math.

Recessions and economies do not belong to Presidents. Only fucking squares think that way or vote based on such ideas. The president now or before didn't get me my job, didn't make our business, nor did he have any real impact on my earnings. How stupid does one have to be to think the President gives a shit about you personally?

The 2008 collapse fell squarely on W and his his policies to deregulate financial institutions

mr merlin

EOG Master
REALLY!

I'd bet EVERYTHING I OWN - INCLUDING MY LIFE.....................Biden is in better Mental AND Physical shape than our current Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman JACKASS POTUS! KellyAnne Cunt Lip and other Spin Doctors like her all love to quickly change the focus from how fat and out of shape Der Fuhrer is to someone else. Typical crap

And now we are hearing word Der Fuhrer will cut Medicare and Social Security to help pay the ever ballooning deficit. You know the one - the one cause by #GOPTaxBillScam that benefited Der Fuhrer and his Family/Friends - AND NO ONE ELSE............WHICH IS 100% OF WHAT THIS JACKASS DOES!

If this Motherfucker gets 4 more years he will "successfully" turn the USA into his own companies - FAILING!

We can't withstand 5 more DAYS of him let alone 5 more years. The sooner America realizes this - the better. IF this MoFo gets another 4 years - by the time he is done in Office 1929 will look like prosperity.

I know the Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts will all chime in saying I need to calm down and how great he is doing..................NO HE IS NOT AND THE SOONER YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP THE BETTER WE WILL ALL BE!
Cmon, Biden cant even talk anymore without getting confused or fucking up. Trump never does that.

I think people are forgetting there was a decent amount of duplicate voting in 2012, when Obama stole the election from Romney.

Liberals keep rooting for a severe recession, even though they contributed plenty running up the deficit to insane levels.

Can you link 10 specific verifiable cases of duplicate voting in 2012?

Trump and W have up deficits at obscene levels also by the way. Clinton actually balanced the budget.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pot meet kettle. You've been giving trump all the credit for the economy so far yourself.
I dont believe that, I'm just asking the question because some of you guys really believed that it was Obamas economy.

We're about the strongest economy in the world right now, So Trump is propping us up, not dragging us down, if it wasn't for his tax cuts and wise stewardship of the economy, we would prob be f'd right now.

I dont believe that, I'm just asking the question because some of you guys really believed that it was Obamas economy.

We're about the strongest economy in the world right now, So Trump is propping us up, not dragging us down, if it wasn't for his tax cuts and wise stewardship of the economy, we would prob be f'd right now.

The economy and S & P under Obama far outperformed what it has done for trump. That's not my opinion, that is a fact.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
wise stewardship?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He inherited a good economy and now he is on his way to screwing it up!

You guys keep giving him credit for playing 3D chess, while his aides can barely contain him from eating the pieces

mr merlin

EOG Master
And I hereby order all 10's in my area code, to go out with me.

Both are just as likely to happen
When you're rich and a star, you can do whatever you want, grab em right in the pussy. Trump will rule by decree in his second term, blessed times lay ahead.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The economy and S & P under Obama far outperformed what it has done for trump. That's not my opinion, that is a fact.
Cmon, the first few years of Obama when the market surged coming out of the recession, that was Bush's economy, he gets the credit for that.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
When you're rich and a star, you can do whatever you want, grab em right in the pussy. Trump will rule by decree in his second term, blessed times lay ahead.

I have to admit Trump has said quite a few smart things over the year, tho.

1. If you have money or you think you will have money, you have to get prenup before marriage.
Reporter asked "what if she doesnt marry you then.
Trump said " Then you dont marry this one

2. You have to let them know how good you are, otherwise they wont know

2nd term.......you're a funny guy. Another fact: trump has the worst average approval rating of any US Prez in history. When the #TrumpRecession soon hits he'll only have a few left of his cult following. In 2 years trump will be having applesauce spoon fed to him on the reg.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Huh???????

I am out. I aint wasting my time combating this level of goofiness
What are you talking about, the dems have been claiming that our great economy, low unemployment, etc, is because of Obama. So obviously any economic gains or market performance in Obama's first few years, is because of Bush, no way around it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
2nd term.......you're a funny guy. Another fact: trump has the worst average approval rating of any US Prez in history. When the #TrumpRecession soon hits he'll only have a few left of his cult following. In 2 years trump will be having applesauce spoon fed to him on the reg.
I almost guarantee a 2nd term, who's gonna beat him? Not Biden, Not Warren, not butt boy, who?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Had Obama said 10% of what Trump keeps saying all the MAGAtards would have been exercising their second amendment rights already.

Yet interestingly they still keep defending him

I have said that all of the time

If Hillary/Obama did 1% of what Der Fuhrer did all the MAGAts saying "He is doing a great job - leave him alone" would be marching on DC not to get out Hillary/Obama but to lyncg them

Look at how badly Faux News DESTROYED Obama for saying he was open to talking to North Korea..............and then when Der Fuhrer met the Fat Midget Lil Kim Faux News said how great it was to do this

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

PROOF!

Show PROOF! As much as MAGAts and Der Fuhrer say they hate Fake news they spread more of it than anyone else. They make statements they KNOW are 100% FAKE NEWS but say it anyway knowing it is FAKE but not caring.

Valuist - SHOW PROOF! And not from Faux News but a respectable outlet. Show PROOF of STFU and realize this is Fake News

BTW - Obama DESTROYED Romney and would have even without these "phony votes" you say happened but can't PROVE!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump will continue to defeat himself

#TrumpRecession

# LandslideTrumpLoss

I can't quite agree here. He is still a very tough opponent to beat. I say that because, sadly, almost all of the MAGAts who voted for him in 2016 will once again do so in 2020 because they are too MOTHERFUCKING STUPID to realize how much damage he has done and will do if allowed to serve 4 more years. As long as the Dems are fucking around and not sure who will be the nominee they run the risk of losing - and then we all lose.

If the Dems think Elizabeth Warren would beat this asshole they will find out the hard way - NOPE! Der Fuhrer would beat Warren by more than he did Hillary even though Warren would be a much better POTUS than either Hillary/Der Fuhrer