Down Goes Durant....

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I was looking at Denver +600 to win the West earlier today but of course didn't pull the trigger. Gotta be some value there no?

Valuist

EOG Master
Tables have turned. Last year it was Paul this year its Durant.

Houston gonna win it all.

The fact that there's another series to be played before the Finals could work to Houston's advantage, should they take down the Warriors. If this was the Western Finals and Houston beat GS, they would be ripe to get run over by Milwaukee. But with a series against a team inferior to either GS or Milw, there should be no letdown.

Heim

EOG Master
Durant going down late 3rd at home is a little different not having full game in HOU and GS. And GSW are super thin on the bench.

With that being said there has to be some value with GSW. Curry said post-game that a smile went on everyone's face after KD
went down, intimating they knew they had to raise their game.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Warriors now + 140 favorites to win the championship at Westgate .. I think if the Warriors don't win it this year the champs will be from the east likely Milwaukee .. I just can't see cp3 or Harden as world champsv

MrTop

EOG Master
GSW is 29-4 straight up & 19-11-3 Against The Spread without Durant and with Curry playing (26-1 SU & 18-5-3 ATS more recently) - 2-0 SU ATS in the playoffs. The Under is 22-8-3 in those games. Just 26-18 SU (17-27 ATS) w/o Curry but with Durant (5-8 SU, 3-10 ATS this season).

dr bob

Heim

EOG Master
GSW is 29-4 straight up & 19-11-3 Against The Spread without Durant and with Curry playing (26-1 SU & 18-5-3 ATS more recently) - 2-0 SU ATS in the playoffs. The Under is 22-8-3 in those games. Just 26-18 SU (17-27 ATS) w/o Curry but with Durant (5-8 SU, 3-10 ATS this season).

dr bob

That was the old Curry.....not the same this series due to HOU physical play. Seems like every time GSW needs a basket now Durant has
the ball.

MrTop

EOG Master
@SuperBookUSA moved the #Warriors odds to win the NBA title from -110 to +140 after Kevin Durant's injury. Per @Derek2Square: "If we have Warriors-Bucks in the finals without Durant, we would likely make the Bucks favorites. With Durant, the Warriors would be a slight favorite."

Heim

EOG Master
Some are speculating that Durant's injury is a little more serious than what GSW is admitting. Mild sprain there would
be buzz he might be available for a Game 7 if necessary however they ruled him out of this series immediately. I
wouldn't rule out a slight achilles tear.

railbird

EOG Master
Tonight showed what an overrated piece of trash durant is, got an xtra 5 pts when he is worth between zero and -0.5

Valuist

EOG Master
Harden might've had the most uninspiring 35 point game in history. Thank God they are eliminated. Can't stand iso-ball.

Heim

EOG Master
Glengarry Glen Ross' Alec Baldwin would have been proud of GSW tonight. I wonder if Curry likes coffee?

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I was on Houston ML. Have to give Kerr, Curry, Klay and co credit, they are a big time clutch squad. Deserve all the credit in the world winning in this spot.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Deadspin summed up my thoughts perfectly....

Losing-Ass Rockets, At Long Last, Please Remove Yourselves To The Fraud Bin Immediately

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They're just frauds. Harden and Paul are acts unfortunately. Big time frauds who wont lose sleep over tonight one bit. They probably secretly dog the sport they play and the fans. Their history and other things prove this and it shows on the court.

I cant say enough about Curry, Thompson, Green... even without Durant. They really are Warriors. Curry isnt even healthy.